有你们三个孩子 就让我很开心了
You, Bailey, and Ellis make me happy.
那我们会跟你一起去的
We would follow you anywhere.
学者研究过上百家医院的抢救数据
Researchers studied patient codes at hundreds of hospitals.
发现抢救时间更长的医院
They found patients had increased survival rates
病人有更高的存活率
at hospitals with longer attempts at resuscitation.
当然 医生的能力是有限的
Of course, there are limits on how much we can do.
谢谢你愿意回来
Thanks for coming back.
我很惊讶你还会打给我
Yeah. I'm surprised you called.
我还在因为妈妈去世而怪你
I still blame you for Mom dying.
不是我让她得癌症的
I didn't give Mom cancer.
我知道
I know.
但有时候
But sometimes...
我觉得如果不是她在你和爸爸身上
I think that she would still be alive
付出了全部的金钱和心血
if she didn't put all of her money and energy
她就还能活下去
into you and Dad.
我知道这样想不公平
I know that's not fair.
她的癌症让我们措手不及
Look, her cancer...it took us out.
我们有不同的反应
It took us both out in different ways, man.
如果她知道我们因此反♥目♥成仇
And she would be so angry if she knew...
她一定会很生气
...if she knew that we let it take us away from each other.
我很想你 弟弟
I miss you, man.
很高兴你来这里了
I'm glad you're here.
如果你想留下来
And... if you want to stick around
Maggie说你可以住在我们家
Maggie said you can stay with us
我会试着让你认识医院的人 好吗
and I will try to introduce you to some people at the hospital, alright?
这次结果会有所不同的
It'll be different this time.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我们要一抱泯恩仇吗
Should we hug it out?
- 不要 - 不要吗
- No. - No?
我们去吃点东西吧
We should get some food.
走吧 去喝点啤酒
Come on. Some beer.
Maggie在等我们
Maggie's waiting for us.
晚饭你来请客吧
Can you cover me for dinner?
开玩笑的 瞧瞧你那表情
I'm kidding. Wow, look at that face.
我买♥♥单啦
It's on me, actually.
公♥司♥报销
Uh, you know, company card.
- 你买♥♥单吗 - 没错
- It's on you? - Yeah, exactly.
虽然我们竭尽全力 也不是每位病人都能有好结果
As hard as we try, not every patient has a happy ending.
当一天主任 你老了十岁啊
One day in that chair, and you look 10 years older.
看吧 所以我需要这样的一天
See? That's why I needed today.
谢谢你
So thank you.
我做了胰十二指肠切除 胃底折叠术 两台内镜检查
I did that Whipple, a fundo, two endoscopies.
还挤时间做了一台开腹探查
I even squeezed in an ex-lap
都是之前拖着没做的
that came from that horrible pile-up on the bridge.
一天做这么多台手术
I haven't done that much surgery in one day
上次还是当住院医那时候
since I was a resident.
Bailey
Bailey.
我现在精神很集中
Ah, I feel centered now.
这些也能处理掉了
This is manageable now.
Bailey
Bailey.
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
我们的住院医师项目
Our residency program...
这是正式通知
this is an official notification.
他们要强制关停了
They're trying to shut it down.
有时只能宣布死亡
Sometimes, we just have to call it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表