不用谢我 是你自己考过的
Well, don't thank me. You're the one who passed.
- 他通过了吗 - 嗯哼
- He passed? - Mm-hmm.
你通过了
You passed!
并不是每个人都有机会重返手术室
Not everyone gets another chance in the OR.
好好把握
Take advantage.
之前的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我很担心他
I was worried about him.
没事 我明白
That's okay. I get it.
他是你的David
He's your David.
嗨 我可以再带你们参观一下
Hi. So, I can show you more things.
我们的植物愈疗房♥...
Our plant room, which...
Bailey医生 我们已经掌握足够信息了
Actually, Dr. Bailey, we've seen enough.
请坐
Please.
我们评估过数百间医院的住院医生项目
We have reviewed hundreds of these residency programs
一般很快就能分辨出
and we can usually tell pretty quickly
项目的好坏
when they're not working
哪怕医生和住院医生
and that's even when the doctors and the residents
事先都下足功夫准备了
are very well-prepped for my visit.
我明白
I see.
根据今天的考察 我十分确信
And based on my visit today, I can unequivocally say
在住院医生培养方面
that when it comes to resident well-being
格蕾斯隆医院外科绝对是...
that Grey-Sloan's surgical department is...
我见过的最佳项目之一
one of the best that I've seen.
尽管工作时间长难度大
Despite long hours and hard work
住院医生们看起来还是对工作感到兴奋的
the residents seem genuinely excited about their work.
主治医生们在访谈中感到紧张
And your attendings... they care enough to be nervous
也是因为真心在乎 这是积极的信♥号♥♥
about these meetings, which is a good sign.
这种社区和家人间的归属感
The sense of community, the sense of family
我是完全可以感受到的
is completely palpable.
Webber医生呢
And Dr. Webber?
他让人印象深刻
Well... he's impressive.
的确
He is.
我今天在这里的亲身经历
What I saw in person today
几乎可以推♥翻♥书面投诉的内容
was almost enough to override what I see on paper.
但还不够
But not quite.
尽管你们都在尽力关怀
As caring as you of all are
但医生严重短缺
you simply do not have enough surgeons
不足以维持教学项目高效进行
to maintain an effective teaching program.
Bailey医生 我...
Dr. Bailey, it...
我也不忍♥心 但不得不宣布
it hurts me to say this, but I am going to have to
格蕾斯隆医院住院医生项目要进入考察期
place Grey-Sloan's residency program on probation
即刻生效
effective immediately.
我们会提供待改进事项的详细清单
We will provide a list of specific improvements that need to be made
并在几周后回访 再次进行评估
and we'll be back for another review in a few weeks.
几周吗
A few weeks?
在关停住院医生项目之前
We always give hospitals time to rectify matters
我们会给医院一段时间来改进
before we shut down their residency programs.
祝你们好运 Bailey医生
Good luck, Dr. Bailey.
学者研究过 为什么有些人考试时表现更好
Researchers studied why some people perform better on tests.
好的
Okay.
他们发现 分数不完全由智商决定
They found that it's not necessarily related to intelligence.
有些人在考试时格外焦虑
Some people become anxious during exams...
这些焦虑浪费了
and divert mental energy toward anxiety
本可以用于寻求正解的脑力
instead of expending it on finding the right answers.
有些人更能掌握考试的精髓
Others have a better grasp of how tests work.
他们熟练运用排除法等技巧
They use process of elimination and other techniques
来做出更好的选择
to help them make better choices.
有些人更加努力
Some people study harder.
早做准备 记忆知识点
They start early, make flashcards...
不断重复 让答案形成肌肉记忆
...rely on repetition to retrieve answers when they need them.
你说对了
Well, you were right.
Bailey没事
Bailey's okay.
好呢
Okay, good.
我跟Maggie聊了
I spoke to Maggie.
她也不知道新工作的事 所以...
She didn't know about the offer, either, so...
能让她进来吗
Can I bring her in?
好的 不过先等一下
Yeah. Um, one second.
也许这能让你心情好一点
Maybe this will cheer you up.
没错 很赞
Yes, wow.
500毫升
500 cc.
肾上腺素起作用了
Epi... it works.
谢谢你 Mason
Thank you, Mason.
看看你
Look at you
你改变移植医学的面貌了
changing the face of transplant medicine.
不 是看看我们
No,no. Look at us.
- 你需要这次成功 - 确实
- You needed that win. - I did.
带她进来吧
Bring her in. Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我的爱人
Oh, my love.
手术成功了吗
Did it work?
器♥官♥移♥植♥ 成功了吗
The organ thing, did it work?
成功了 这是一个小奇迹
It worked. It was a minor miracle
全是Mason的功劳
but Mason here, he made it happen.
请吧
Please.
亲爱的 你听见了吗
You hear that, babe?
都是你的功劳
You made it happen.
没事的
It's okay.
我会好起来的
I'm gonna be okay.
我...
I am...
我做好准备了
I'm ready to... I'm just...
我准备好重新开始了
I'm ready to... start over.
我完全准备好了
I'm definitely ready.
我会接受新工作
I'm gonna take that offer.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yes, really.
考试不一定能检验知识水平
Tests don't always measure how much you know.
只能检验应试水准
They measure how well you take tests.
考试更不能反映一个人的价值
And tests certainly don't measure your worth.
尽管道理如此 也无法减轻失败的痛苦
But knowing that doesn't make it hurt less when you don't succeed.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表