but I always try to imagine that I'm outside,
而不是处于这无影灯下
not stuck under these fluorescent lights.
这使我心如止水 全神贯注
Keeps me grounded, focused.
当然可以 这是我的荣幸
Absolutely. I'd be honored.
赫尔姆 他准备好了
Helm, he's ready.
好了 德文 我们要开始了
Okay, Devon. Here we go.
十秒倒计时
Count backwards from 10.
十 九 八 七
10...9...8...7...
大家好 欢迎收听本期的"行万里路"
Hey, folks. Welcome to "On Foot."
感谢你们加入我今天的旅程
Thanks for joining me on my walk today.
我的兄弟跟我说
Uh, so my buddy told me there's a waterfall
从这往北走四百米有一个瀑布
about a quarter mile north of here.
让我们过去看一看
Uh, let's make our way to it.
我去擦洗手和手臂
I'm gonna go scrub.
进行环状软骨压♥迫♥
Some cricoid pressure, please.
那是施密特和赫尔姆
Oh, wow. It's Schmitt and Helm.
感觉他把眼镜
Feels like just yesterday
掉进病人肚子里仿佛就在昨天
he was dropping his glasses into an abdomen.
你怎么这么冷静
Uh, how are you so calm?
施密特已经大有长进了
Schmitt's come a long way.
他们都有进步
They all have.
普瑞兹正准备在五号♥手术室
Perez is getting ready to do his endoloop
做阑尾切除手术
for his appy in OR 5.
太疯狂了
That is insane.
我不是这个意思
I-I mean, not literally.
这太令人兴奋了
You know, just exciting.
有什么问题吗 贝利医生
Any observations, Dr. Bailey?
没有 没有
No. No, no.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
说实话 是无懈可击
As a matter of fact, flawless.
谢谢 接下来我要沿着这条解剖路线继续
Thank you, and next, I'll walk down this dissection inferiorly.
很明显 赖特医生
Dr. Wright, clearly,
这不是你第一次做乙状结肠切除手术
this isn't your first sigmoidectomy.
当然不是 我大概做过40例了 差不多吧
Oh, no, no, no, I've done probably 40, give or take.
我在手术室里做手术就是比在
Trust me when I say I'm happier here in the OR
办公桌前做文书工作要快乐
than at my desk doing paperwork,
但你工作缜密
but your work is thorough
你的技术是专家级别的
and your technique is at an expert level.
每次做手术之前 我都会打草稿
Before every surgery, I sketch it.
画出解剖构造图 并且画出我要怎么做
I draw the anatomy and I draw what I will do to it.
我甚至会画出每个步骤
I even sketch out every step
以及各种可能出现的并发症
and even every possible complication,
然后画出我的解决方案
and then I will draw the solutions.
你说得对 我对这场手术了如指掌
You're right. I do know this surgery from start to finish.
那你为什么不愿意独自完成呢
Then why didn't you want to do it on your own?
我会研究我的主治医师的每个动作
I study every move my attendings make
我就能预知他们需要什么
so I can anticipate what they need.
我来这不是为了研究这次手术的 贝利医生
I'm not here to learn this surgery, Dr. Bailey.
我是来向你学习
I'm here to learn you.
那就继续吧
Then carry on.
但我更喜欢在这个部位进行钝器解剖
But I prefer blunt dissection when you're in this area,
就是跟你提一嘴
just so you know.
谢谢 贝利医生
Thank you, Dr. Bailey.
好了 威尔逊 一只手放在胎儿的头部
Okay, Wilson, one hand by the fetus's head,
另一只手放在臀部
the other one by the buttocks.
-往下一点 非常好 -好的
- Lower. Good. - Okay.
现在向下推 试试前空翻技术
Now push down and try the forward somersault technique.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry!
你做得没错
You were doing it right.
西尔维娅 我知道这会很难受
Sylvia, I know this is uncomfortable,
但如果你想要顺产的话
but if you still want to have a vaginal birth,
我们就需要试着把胎儿转过来
we need to try and turn the baby around, okay?
-好吧 -威尔逊
- Okay. - Wilson?
好的
Okay.
应该再用点凝胶吗
Should we try more gel?
不用了
No, it's --
我们休息一下吧
Uh, yeah. We'll take a break.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我发誓从某种意义上妇产科就是在折磨女性
I swear part of OB is just torturing women.
你跟艾米莉娅聊过了
Did you talk to Amelia?
我去明尼苏达的时候
When I was going to Minnesota,
我清楚地知道我要说什么
I knew exactly what I was gonna say,
但现在我在西雅图
but now that I'm in Seattle --
城市有什么区别吗
The city makes a difference?
先听我说
Just listen.
我爱你
I love you.
我非常爱你
I love you so much,
只有你和斯考特对我来说意义非凡
and nothing else matters to me except you and Scout.
你们两个就是我的生命
You two are my life,
我也不在乎结不结婚了
and I don't care about being married anymore.
我只需要你
I just need you.
我很抱歉花了这么长时间才从你的角度想清楚
And I'm sorry it took me so long to see it from your side.
我并非完人 你也不是
But I'm not perfect. Neither are you.
我们都会犯错 但我们现在就在这里
We -- We've both made mistakes, but now we're both here,
在对的时刻 对的地点
perfect for each other at the right time.
我爱着你 一直都爱你
I love you now and I have always loved you.
让我们在一起吧 试一试
So let's be together. Let's try.
不管需要牺牲什么 只要能在一起
However it needs to be, however it works,
我们从此刻起就开始吧
let's be together right now.
这样行不
Something like that?
行
Yeah, it's, um...
完美
It's perfect.
那就好
Okay.
好 谢了
Okay, thanks.
我去找她
I'm gonna go find her.
你看了巴特利医生那篇研究吗
Did you read the research Dr. Bartley provided
关于帕金森症病患的痛苦与焦虑
about the relationship between anxiety, stress,
压力之间的关系
and Parkinson's pain?
有很多相关的文章
Multiple articles have been written.
的确很有趣 请你不要动
They are very interesting. Please stay still.
我只是在暗示我的腹痛
I-I'm merely suggesting that the abdominal pain
可能是精神性的
could be psychosomatic.
而我在暗示你不要动
And I'm merely suggesting you stay still.
药监局只给了72小时时间
We have a 72-hour window the FDA has provided us
要求我们完成这台手术
to get this surgery accomplished.
大卫 我要生气了
David, I swear to God.
我没动
I'm holding still.
这么一台他花了上千万的手术
He lied to you about his pain on the day of a surgery
手术当天他向你隐瞒情况
that has cost him tens of millions of dollars.
-谁这么做啊 -他固执不想受挫
- Who does that? - He's stubborn and he doesn't want a setback.
游离气体 肠道穿孔
Free air. His bowel's perfed.
我们需要立马做腹腔镜检查
We need to do an immediate ex lap.
-没戏了 -结束了
- So that's it. - We're -- We're done.
还没结束
We're not done.
我们无法在管理局限定时间内注射细胞
We can't inject the cells in the FDA window --
如果他需要紧急手术的话
not if he needs an emergent surgery.
光是麻醉的影响就...
The impact of the anesthesia alone is...
那么我们就再向药监局申请
Okay, so we'll get a new window from the FDA.
所以还没结束 只是延期
So we're not done, we're delayed.
这么会儿功夫结果应该出来了吧
I've had enough patience to know
我已经足够耐心了
the results should be in by now.
他们会联♥系♥我们
They'll try to contact us,
到时候联♥系♥不到
and then when they don't hear from us,
就会叫救援队来 我们只要等着
they'll send a rescue unit. We just have to wait.
不行 不能等 如果要救法鲁克的话
No, we can't wait. Not if we want to save Farouk.
等他们到了 心脏也不能用了
By the time they get here, that heart won't be viable.
海斯 你能打开窗户吗
Hayes, can you -- can you open your window?
不行 打不开
No, it's not working.
我看看
Okay. Let me see.
抓紧 抓紧
Hold on. Hold on.
-我看看 -什么东西
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表