You always said that you didn't want us
你父母那样结束
to end up like your parents.
你不想斯考特有这种经历
You didn't want that for Scout.
我也不想斯考特经历
I don't want that for Scout.
我们能不能就此决定不再讨厌彼此
Can we just decide to not hate each other?
我需要再讨厌你一阵子
I need to hate you for a little while,
无论对与错
right or wrong,
因为我不讨厌你的时候...
because when I don't hate you...
我爱着你
I love you.
我们不能那样 对吗
And we can't have that, right?
他会活下去吗
Is he gonna live?
我们会尽力而为
We are gonna do everything we can.
你看起来需要休息一下
You look like you could use some rest.
你有车回家吗
Do you have a ride home?
我爱的人让他的宠物蛇
The man I love let his pet snake
挤压得几乎没命了
literally squeeze the life out of him.
我不确定休息会帮我恢复起来
I'm not sure rest is gonna help me get over that.
我站在这 想到我可能需要
I'm standing here, thinking that I might need
重新考虑我的整个人生
to reassess my entire life.
也许...
Maybe...
握住一会儿他的手
hold his hand for a minute.
让你想起你为什么爱他
Remind yourself why you love him.
去吧
Come on.
他把吉吉送到一个救援组织去了
He sent Gigi to a rescue organization.
我不确定我会这么宽宏大量
I'm not sure I would be as forgiving.
主任 你今天的做法
Chief, what you did today...
具有出乎意料的教育意义
it was an education on so many levels.
赖特医生...
Dr. Wright...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很感谢你对我工作中的表现
I appreciate the vote of confidence
表达的支持和信任
in how I perform my job,
但在这变成一个大问题之前...
but before this grows into a larger problem --
不 不是 不是
It's -- It's not. It's not.
而且也不会
And it won't.
-我为我的行为感到抱歉 -我...
- I am very sorry for what I did. - I --
那样不合适
It was not appropriate.
对 不合适
No, it wasn't.
但你给了我一个信♥号♥♥
But you sent me a signal.
不 我没有
No, I did not.
不 你就是有
Yes, you did, too.
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
我不知道 也许你无意那么做
I don't know, maybe you didn't do it on purpose,
或者也许你觉得我不会注意到
or maybe you didn't think I'd pick up on it,
因为你不会用那种方式看待自己 但我会
because you don't see yourself that way, but I do.
我那样看待你 我也感觉到了
I see you, and I felt it.
但我很抱歉
But I am sorry.
以后不会发生这种事了
And it won't happen again.
晚安 主任
Good night, Chief.
你就是我现在最想见的人
You're exactly the person I wanted to see right now.
嘿 一切都好吗
Hey. Is everything okay?
不好
No.
今天太难了 但你去接卢娜之前
Today was tough, but you want to go to Joe's
想去乔吗
before you pick up Luna?
不好意思 我告诉我妹妹我们去喝一杯
Sorry, I told my sister we were getting a drink,
在药物作用下她也许胡说了你什么
and she may have raved about you in a drug-induced haze
有十分钟
for 10 minutes.
你好了吗
You ready?
你是...
Uh, is ev-- You're...?
-去吧 你们有约了 -好的
- Go. You have plans. - Okay.
-是的 好了 -我们走
- Yeah, ready. - Let's go.
好了
Okay.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
还有
Yeah.
把这个也放上去
Put this one on there, too.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我太累了
I'm exhausted.
去睡吧 我没事的
Go to bed. I'll be fine.
我可能会在沙发上睡着
I'll probably just fall asleep on the couch.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
这样我觉得很累
exhausted from this.
欧文 我爱你 我不会离开你
Owen, I love you, and I'm not gonna leave you,
但我需要知道我们是你的第一位
but I -- I need to know that we come first --
孩子们 我们 我们的家庭
the kids, us, our family.
我理解你做事的理由和行为
I-I understand why you did what you did.
我理解你的原则 我理解你的心意
I understand your principles. I understand your heart.
但欧文 说真的
But, Owen, I swear to God,
别做什么事都不跟我说
don't do something without talking to me.
相信我 能找到支持你的办法
Trust me that I-I will figure out how to support you.
相信我 会一直陪伴你
Trust me that I will be there for you,
或相信我 会劝说你放弃做傻事
or trust me that I will talk you out of doing something stupid.
但拜托 就...
But, please, just...
来找我
come to me.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我爱你
I love you.
今晚读了几本书
And how many books tonight?
一本 但她...
One, but she, uh --
让我读了五遍
she made me read it to her five times.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
一条蟒蛇差点把人吃了
A python tried to eat a person.
把他腹部器官全部疝出到胸腔
Herniated his abdominal organs into his chest.
真夸张
Dramatic.
我们也在忽略蛇吗
Have we been ignoring a snake?
什么
What?
我们给其他人释放了暧昧不清的信♥号♥♥
Well, we're sending mixed signals to other people.
不不 英格丽德没亲我
Oh, oh, no, no. Ingrid never kissed me.
你营救的一位女性认为
A woman you rescued thought you were
你在邀请她去你家参加感恩节晚餐
inviting her on a date to Thanksgiving dinner.
也有道理
Fair.
我们的工作压力很大
We have stressful jobs.
我们很少看见对方
We hardly see each other.
我们领养了一位少年
We adopted a teenager.
还在打抚养权官司
We're doing a custody battle.
我担心我们现在的生活
I-I'm worried that we're feeding a life
可能让我们婚姻走向死亡
that might be squeezing our marriage to death,
我不想那样
and I don't want to do that,
因为这对我来说太重要
because it's too important to me.
你对我来说太重要 我不希望任何人
You are too important to me for anyone
误以为我们能跟其他人在一起
to mistakenly think that we're available.
米兰达·贝利
Miranda Bailey.
我能跟你在一起
I am available to you.
只跟你
And only you.
但你说得对
But you're right.
我们最近在一起的时间太少了
We -- We haven't been spending much time together.
-我们得解决这个 -对
- And we got to fix that. - Yeah.
还有 我不在乎你的住院医生有多年轻帅气
Also, I don't care how young and handsome your resident is,
你永远甩不掉我
you're never getting rid of me.
过来
C'mere.
别放手
Don't let go.
绝不会
Hell no.
当身体内积蓄了太多压力
When too much pressure builds within your body,
你可能需要外科医生给你解压
you might need a surgeon to relieve it.
我们钻孔 安放胸管
We drill burr holes, place chest tubes,
切开四肢
cut open limbs.
理查德
Richard.
我以为你今晚要加班 宝贝
I thought you were working late tonight, baby.
我今天做了错误的决定
I made, um, a bad call today,
如果住院医生按照我说的做
and if a resident had implemented it,
就可能害死一个人
it could have killed a man.
今晚你说"不是所有人都属于手术室"
This morning, you said, "Not everyone belongs in an OR."
我创立了一种教学方法
Well, I created a teaching method,
胁迫你和贝利让我试水
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表