Yeah, like -- Like, from a bank?
并不是
Not from a bank.
你怎么这么这么傻
How could you be this stupid?
不是 我为什么会这么傻
No, you know what? How could I be this stupid?
你说你有份正经工作
You said you had a real job.
你说自己赚取佣金 你撒谎
You were working on commission. You lied to me.
它有用的
It works.
我发誓 我亲眼在线上发布会看到的
I swear. I-I saw it on an online presentation.
我的老天 老兄
Oh, my God, dude.
我看到了商机
Look, I saw an opportunity.
家庭外科医生
Surgeons in the family,
与福克斯基金会有直接关系
direct connection to the Fox Foundation.
我把这些消息整合在一起 果断出击
Look, I put the pieces together, and I went for it.
你投了多少钱
How much are you out?
一万块钱
10 grand.
这是我全部身家了
Look, everything I have is in this.
你现在说不管用
If you're saying it doesn't work,
要是我卖♥♥不出去的话
if -- if I can't sell this stuff...
你得帮我卖♥♥掉它
you have to help me sell it
或者还上贷款
or pay back the loan.
温德尔
Wendell --
你要还是我哥
If you're my brother,
我们要还是家人 你就会帮我
if we're family, you will.
你必须得帮我
You have to help me.
求你了
Please.
科林的妻子还有半小时到这
Colin's wife is half an hour away.
怎么样了
It worked?
是的 毒素被冲洗下去了
Yep. Toxins are flushing,
手臂有血色了
arm is looking pink,
各个组织供氧正常
and tissue is oxygenating properly.
好消息啊
That's great news.
泰迪 我不是对利奥随机应变
Listen, Teddy, I'm not winging it with Leo, okay?
自从他开始穿芭蕾舞裙
I'm just -- I thought this might happen
我就料到最后一天迟早会来 不是吗
ever since he started wearing a tutu, didn't you?
四岁吗 不是吧
At four? No.
我觉得我们儿子只是喜欢爱打扮罢了
I thought we were raising a son who loves dress-up.
泰迪 要是利奥说"我是个女孩" 我也会听的
Teddy, if Leo says, "I'm a girl," I'm gonna listen.
然后呢
So, that's it?
我们要告诉所有人利奥是个女孩吗
We're just gonna tell everyone that Leo's a girl now?
在他会系鞋带之前吗
What, before he can even tie his own shoes?
也许吧 我也不知道
Maybe? I don't know.
两个月之后他可能就改主意了
He might change his mind in two months.
我们再告诉别人他又恢复男儿身了
Then we'll just tell everyone that he's a boy again.
这太匪夷所思了吧
Won't that be even more confusing?
我不知道 泰迪
I don't know, Teddy.
我又不是全都懂
I don't have all the answers, okay?
我只是觉得我们需要尊重他的意见
I just think we have to follow his lead.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Meredith Grey.
凯瑟琳 我现在不想谈这个
Catherine, I can't do this right now.
你赶紧给我滚蛋
You would leave this place right when it --
-凯瑟琳 -别打断我
- Catherine - Do not interrupt me!
别这么对她说话
Please don't talk to her that way.
你不是她领导 也不是我的
You are not her boss, nor are you mine.
-领导 -你在说什么
- Boss? - Excuse you?
这事关声誉
This is about honor.
事关医院的声望
This is about the standing of this hospital.
-基金会的声望 -我们可以先不谈论这个吗?
- The standing of this foundation! - Can we not do this?
能停一下吗?
Can we just stop?!
就一分钟
For a minute.
一名女士刚刚流产了
A woman just lost her pregnancy.
为了这次怀孕
A pregnancy that she fought for
她用体内所有器官拼命
with everything that she had left in her body.
经历了悲伤 苦痛 失去
Through grief, through pain, through loss.
她如此努力却还是流产了
She fought and she lost her pregnancy.
我们能不能留出点时间 向她致意
Can we just take a moment and honor her?
就一点点时间 向托娃致意
Just a moment to honor Tovah?
伦菲尔德太太 你丈夫刚刚受了重伤
Mrs. Renfield, your husband has been through major trauma.
他会没事吗
Will he be okay?
他一定要没事啊
He has to be okay.
我们给了他一些时间稳定下来
We've given him some time to stabilize,
但已经安排好明天一早就给他做手术
but we've scheduled his surgery for first thing tomorrow morning.
前期情况非常危急 但最终
It was touch and go, but in the end,
我们还是挽救了局面
we were able to save it.
我们会接回断臂
We're gonna reattach the arm.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢谢你们 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我很遗憾 托娃
I'm so sorry, Tovah.
我们会再尝试 尽快尝试
We'll try again, just as soon as we can.
我祖父去世时
When my grandfather died,
我们的拉比教了我哀悼者悼词
our rabbi taught me the Mourner's Kaddish.
我知道现在并不是致悼词的正常时机
I know it's not really the normal time to say it,
但这对我总是有所帮助
but it's always helped me.
在这他凭意愿所创造的世界里
Yitgadal v'yitkadash sh'mei
愿他的圣名愈发尊贵神圣
raba b'alma di-v'ra chirutei,
愿你有生之年
v'yamlich malchutei
愿所有以色列人有生之年
b'chayeichon uvyomeichon uvchayei,
能看到他主宰天下
d'chol beit yisrael,
愿那日早早到来
ba'agala uvizman kariv.
齐念 阿门
V'im'ru. Amen.
我觉得自己辜负了她
I feel like I failed her.
她的子♥宫♥是完好的
Her uterus is still intact.
她还可以再争取
She can try again.
是啊 但不能和她丈夫一起了
Yeah, but not with her husband.
你真的不怀念住院医生实习期吗
You really don't remember your residency fondly?
你怀念吗
Do you?
拜托 理查德
Oh, come on, Richard.
你改变了我的人生 好吗
You changed my life. Okay?
但我记得痛苦
But I remember pain.
我记得失眠
I remember insomnia.
我记得霸道的主治医生
I remember bullying attendings.
我记得学着把病人当作
I remember learning to treat patients
输赢得失 而不是人
as wins and losses instead of people.
我用了很多年才摆脱那种想法
Took me years to unlearn that.
大家以前没有抱怨过
I mean, people haven't complained before.
没有像现在这样
I mean, not like this.
拜托
Come on.
我们不能抱怨
We couldn't complain.
我不能抱怨
I couldn't complain.
外科圈子很小的
The surgery world's small.
一旦抱怨 就失去了你的位置
If you complain, you lose your spot,
再也拿不回来了
and you never get it back.
当时的文化就是如此 你知道的 理查德
That was the culture, and you know it, Richard.
你看 你要挽救的
Look, you know, you are trying to save
是一套已经过时的课程
a version of the program that is old.
已经出问题了 对吧
It's broken, alright?
不能再追忆过去了
You gotta stop with the reminiscing about the past
你得向前看
and look to the future.
训练外科医生的新方法是什么
What's the new way to train surgeons?
我试过了 害我们被叫停了
I tried that. It got us shut down.
那...再试一次
Well...try again.
所以 如果你同意
So, if you say yes...
那我可能会失去在产科的实习机会
Then I could lose my OB residency spot.
如果她拒绝 相当于外科主任
And if she says no, then the chief of surgery
请她帮忙 她却拒绝了
asked her for a favor, and she was like, "Nah."
明白了 这是个霍布森的选择
Got it. So, it's a Hobson's choice.
看似有选择权
When you're offered a choice
其实只有一个选项
and there's really only one option.
我在读博生时 我跟论文指导委员会主席说
When I was in grad school, I told my dissertation chair
我想研究
that I wanted to study the impact
气候变化对全球移♥民♥的影响
of climate change on global migration.
那么 除了环境科学
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表