在过去十年里
In the last decade,
研究人员发现
researchers have discovered
人类至少有六感
that humans have at least six senses.
新的感知是自感
This new sense is called proprioception.
格蕾斯隆纪念医院
这指的是你的大脑
It refers to how your brain understands
如何理解身体在空间的位置
where your body is in space.
心灵身体与人的联♥系♥
The mind, body connection to people...
格蕾斯隆纪念医院护士站
什么情况
Uh, so what do we got?
威尔逊医生
Um, Dr. Wilson?
和与环境的联♥系♥
...and to your environment.
亲爱的再见 我们晚餐见
Bye, baby, I'll see you tonight for dinner.
什么 不吃早餐吗
What, no breakfast?
亲爱的 我约了人吃早餐
Oh, honey, I'm having breakfast with Helen Anderson
医学认证理事的海伦·安德森
at the Medical Accreditation Council.
我得想办法拯救你的住院医项目
I gotta try to save your residency program.
格蕾-斯隆的跟进访问在几周后
The Grey-Sloan follow-up is not for a few weeks,
你知道我是会去找人疏通关系的
and you know I'm not above calling in a favor.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
不想要
Don't want that.
凯瑟琳
就你了
Mm, voilà.
小姑娘 这是手术楼层
And this, baby girl, is the operating floor.
我最爱的地方之一
One of my favorite places.
快乐的地方
Happy place!
是的 我的快乐地方
Yes, my happy place!
我们看看一号♥手术室什么情况
Let's see what's going on in OR 1.
我第一次手术就在这
I did my first surgery in there.
本是在...
And Ben did his at --
不 不 不
no, no, no.
取消
取消
不 不
Oh, no, no.
取消
主任早啊 这位新实习生是谁呀
Morning, Chief. Who is our new intern?
你好 我是布鲁
Hi, my name is Pru.
布鲁你好 我是麦琪 很高兴见到你
Hi, Pru. I'm Maggie. It's so nice to meet you.
取消
不 你们看看这手术安排板
No, oh, no, have you all seen this board?
取消 推迟 人手不足
Cancelled, postponed, incomplete staff.
不 这什么啊
No, oh -- okay, you know what?
我就休了几天假 重新找回快乐
I took a few days off, found my joy again,
带着快乐上班 想着今天都带着她
brought my joy to work, was gonna carry my joy all day,
现在我得把快乐送去日托
but now I have to leave my joy at daycare
因为我不在什么都做不好
because clearly nothing was done in my absence!
拯救项目是"大家"的问题
Saving this program is a "We" Problem,
不是"我"的问题
not a "Me" Problem.
我们要一起解决
So we need to fix this.
提醒大家为什么格蕾-斯隆是个优质工作场所
Remind everyone why Grey-Sloan is the premier place to work.
给我一份人员名单
And then get me a list of people
名字属于这个手术板上的人员
whose names belong on this board.
怎么了
Well?
-抱歉 只有我俩吗 -不是 所有人
- Uh, uh, I'm sorry? Just us or -- - No, everyone!
奔走相告 去啊 拯救项目
Spread the word. Go. Save the program.
-救死扶伤 教书育人 -好 走吧
- Save lives. Educate! - Alright, here we go.
如果要找我
And if you need me,
我在九楼会议室
I'll be in the ninth floor conference room
因为我办公室有味
because my office has a smell.
这可让我不开心
That does not bring me joy.
看到了吗 小姑娘
See that, baby girl?
这就是重夺权力
That is reclaiming your power.
像是开学第一天
Feels like my first day of school.
是啊 你都被叫去
Yeah, and you've already been called
校长办公室了
to the principal's office.
是啊 说真的 为什么我会这么紧张
Yeah, seriously. Why am I so nervous?
因为贝利就喜欢这样
Because Bailey likes it that way.
她靠吓唬人变强
She thrives on terrifying people.
那你还因为她说的话生气吗
So you're still mad about what she said?
她还没道歉
She hasn't apologized to me,
就是她还没消气
which means that she's still mad.
那我也不消气
Which means that I'm still mad.
太好了 这会面肯定相当顺利
Well, then, this meeting's gonna go great.
韦伯医生 很高兴
Oh, hey, Dr. Webber. It's nice to...
韦伯医生 这是尼克·马什
Dr. Webber? This is Nick Marsh.
他会在这工作几个月
He's going to be here for a couple of months.
很高兴见到你了 韦伯医生
It's nice to finally meet you, Dr. Webber.
在这
Here.
这是怎么回事
What was that about?
这里以前有零食的
There used to be snacks in here.
理查德
Richard.
理查德
Richard.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你什么时候来的
When'd you get here?
跟我走
Come with me.
请跟我走
Come with me, please.
昨天我们问利奥
So yesterday we asked Leo
他想不想告诉帕蒂女士
if he wanted us to tell Ms. Patty --
她是日托老师 告诉她自己是女孩
she runs the daycare -- that he was a girl.
然后
And?
他想要芝士条
And he asked for a string cheese.
是的 但
Well, I mean, but --
他要芝士条之前点头了
but he nodded before he asked for the cheese.
你说如果我们看到征兆
You said that we could consider disclosing
就可以考虑公布这件事
what's going on to other people if we see signs.
持续 一致 坚定的征兆
Persistent, consistent, and insistent signs.
唯一坚定的事就是想吃零食 所以
The only insistent thing is the request for snacks, so...
那没问题啊
And that's okay.
现阶段让利奥自己探索性别
Let Leo be gender creative right now.
他不需要改变称呼
He doesn't need to change his pronoun
或者名字 或者服饰
or his name or his clothes.
如果我们不那样做
Well, uh, if we're not doing that,
那现在是在做什么
then -- then what are we doing?
支持和确认
Supporting and affirming.
你们跟着利奥的想法
You're following Leo's lead.
可能今天一个样
Which may be one thing today,
明天又完全不同
but it might be something completely different tomorrow.
很难知道
It's hard to know.
怎么了
What is it?
泰迪喜欢模糊不清 所以
It's just Teddy loves ambiguity, so...
送去一号♥急救室 谢谢
Take her to trauma one. Thank you.
贝利也让你来急救室支援了
Bailey's got you covering the pit, too?
显然她觉得我真的是机器
Apparently she thinks I'm an actual machine.
好几天没见到你了
I haven't seen you in days.
我知道 你今晚什么安排
I know. What are you up to tonight?
我跟陶德一起
I'm hanging out with Todd.
你今晚能帮我看下卢娜吗
Oh, can you watch Luna tonight?
-我想给你发短♥信♥来着 -真的吗
- I meant to text you. - Seriously?
就是你知道她的睡前习惯
It's just that you know her bedtime routine,
新保姆还得学
and a new sitter would have to learn --
你就是为这个呼叫我
Did you page me for this?
不是 四号♥床
No. Bed four.
病人进来时腹痛 呕吐
Patient came in with abdominal pain and vomiting.
妻子说他是你的病人
The wife says he's yourpatient.
林肯医生
Dr. Lincoln.
西蒙·克拉克 38岁
Simon Clark, 38,
四年前滑膜肉瘤切除术后
status post synovial sarcoma resection four years ago,
因为复发肺转移
has been undergoing chemoradiation
正在接受放化疗
for recurrent lung mets.
交给我吧 赫尔姆
I got this one, Helm.
记得我跟你说过慢慢来
Thought I told you to take it easy.
那下个月不能跑5K了吗
Mm, so no 5k next month?
今早我发现他在婴儿房♥
This morning I found him in the nursery
几乎无法呼吸
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表