我这次就不那么乐意听到这句话了
Yeah, normally I love hearing that.
我们可以尝试做个惠普尔手术
We can try a Whipple procedure,
但即便如此我们还是没法把瘤体整个拿掉
but we won't be able to get 100% of the tumor.
但这会帮助你缓解疼痛
But, I-it will help with your pain
也许还能帮你争取更多陪伴你阿姨的时间
and maybe even give you some more time with your aunt.
也许
Hopefully.
现在是我在照顾她 但是
I take care of her now, but...
是莎莉把我带大的
Sally raised me.
理论上来说我妈妈是想做个好母亲的
My mom wanted to be a good mother, in theory.
但她还有别的要事
But she had other priorities.
所以当她消失多日然后找到新男人时
So when she would disappear for days on end with a new guy,
莎莉会来保证我能吃上晚餐
Sally would come, make sure I was eating dinner,
洗好澡 再哄我入睡
taking a bath, tuck me in at night,
告诉我我妈妈刚刚来电了
and tell me my mom had just called.
我刚错过了她的电♥话♥
I'd just missed her.
但她来电说她爱我
But she called to tell me she loves me.
我直到二十岁才意识到
And it wasn't till my 20s that I realized
这是莎莉编出来骗我的
that Sally was making it up.
但好在她骗我了
And thank God she did, you know?
和你妈妈错过了总比恨她强
Because it's better to miss your mom than to hate her.
而现在轮到她需要我照顾了
And now she needs me.
她需要我喂她 给她洗澡
She needs me to feed her and bathe her...
告诉她有人爱她
...tell her someone loves her.
所以我需要的不只是"也许"
So I need something better than hopefully...
和"可能"
...and maybe.
所以希瑟是到处在
So Heather is just walking around,
宣传你 你是
advertising that -- that you're
军队死亡掌门人医生吗
the military's concierge death doctor?
当然不是
Of course not.
我刚给她打电♥话♥ 但她没有接
I tried calling her, but she didn't answer.
在此之前 我不知道拿里面这个人怎么办好
Until then, I don't know what to do with this guy.
什么叫怎么办 你直接拒绝他
What do you mean, what to do? You tell him no.
如果这样
Well, then...
他就会去告发我 然后我会坐牢
then he reports me, and I go to jail.
欧文 我们根本不知道这人是谁
Owen, we don't even know who this guy is.
他妻子这事也许是编的
He could be lying about his wife.
我看过医疗档案了
I saw medical records.
档案也有可能是他伪造的
He could have fabricated them!
他也可能是个嗑药的 专门盯上你了
He could be a drug-seeker, appealing specifically to you
因为知道你做的事
'cause he heard what you did.
他刚给他妻子打视频电♥话♥了
Listen, he called her on video-chat.
我们聊过
We spoke.
萝茜是真实存在的 泰迪
Rosie's real, Teddy.
她真的病得很重而且需要我的帮助
She's really sick and she just wants my help.
听着 我
Listen, I --
我可以去退役军人数据库里查查她是不是军人
I can check the VA database, confirm that she is military.
-这会让你放心点吗 -是的
- That make you feel better? - Yes.
那如果证实他没说谎
And if he's telling the truth?
我们就找个别的法子来帮他
We find another way to help.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
-林肯医生 快来 -怎么了
- Dr. Lincoln, hurry! - What happened?!
快来 是西蒙 他没法
Please, it's Simon. He can't --
-他不能呼吸了 -温斯顿
- He's not breathing! - Winston!
我怕他快死了
I'm scared that he's dying!
他已经最高给氧了但血氧一直在降
Sats are plummeting, despite his high-flow.
血压也在降
BP's dropping, too.
我们必须得给你插管了 西蒙
We're gonna have to intubate you, Simon.
不 我没事 继续给我吸氧就好
No, I'm okay, just -- just keep the air coming.
别给我插管
Don't intubate.
别说话了 宝贝 省点力气
Don't talk, babe. Save your energy.
如果他们给我插管了 我可能再也醒不来了
If they put in the tube, I may never wake up.
我们的儿子
Our son...
血氧降到八十多了
Sats are in the 80s.
他的给氧已经去到最大值了 你想我们怎么做
His O2's maxed out. What do you want to do?
克丽丝汀
Kristen.
给他插管
Intubate him.
插管托盘拿来
Get the intubation tray.
来了
Coming through.
我们需要一根8号♥管
We need a size 8 ET tube.
准备抽吸
Get suction ready.
帮我压住环状软骨
Give me some cricoid pressure.
如果我们闭上眼睛
Maybe if we close our eyes,
也许会感觉像在做水疗
it'll feel like we're at the spa.
水疗总被薰衣草和桉树味环绕
Spas smell like lavender and eucalyptus,
而不是被医用酒精和塑料味环绕
not rubbing alcohol and plastic.
而且 水疗时他们会拿东西盖住你的眼睛
Also, people bring you things to put over your eyes.
这不是在做水疗
This is not a spa.
你怎么了
How are you?
今天应该是我职业生涯中最值得庆祝的日子之一
Today should be one of the biggest celebratory days of my career.
我们的文章发表了
Our article was published.
我或许离手术治疗帕金森
I might have gotten one step closer
已经更进一步了
to surgically curing Parkinson's disease.
但你满脑子都在想凯
And all you can think about is Kai.
你有他们的消息吗
Have you heard from them?
他们发短♥信♥说想我
They texted, "Thinking of you."
很贴心 但这无法缓解
Which is sweet, but does nothing to soothe
正在吞噬我身体的剧烈痛楚
the intense ache that is consuming my body.
分手很痛苦
Breakups are hard.
让时间治愈吧
Give it time.
请在此处献血
温斯顿有他弟弟的消息吗
Has Winston heard from his brother?
没有
No.
而且他有些轻微钻牛角尖
And, uh, he's mildly obsessing.
不对 不是轻微
No -- not mildly.
他就是在钻牛角尖
He is obsessing.
今天早上我试着让他别再想了
And this morning I tried to get him to let it go,
但他却回答我说 我不知道
and he responded by telling me I don't know what it's like
有兄弟姐妹的感受
to have siblings.
怎么了 你同意他说的吗
What? You agree with him?
只是
It's just --
只是 有些不同
No, it's just, it's different.
你和我是姐妹
I mean, you and I are sisters
我们之间是最融洽成熟的关系
in like the best and most adult ways,
我爱你
and I love you.
但我的亲生姐妹
But my Shepherd sisters?
当她们惹怒我的时候 我没办法平息
When they get under my skin, I cannot get them out,
我也爱她们
and I love them,
但我不确定我是不是喜欢她们
but I'm not sure that I like them.
这完全基于小时候发生的事
And that is just based in, like, childhood stuff.
所以你同意他说的
So you agree with him.
我的意思是
I'm saying,
别试着让他钻出牛角尖
don't try to help him stop obsessing.
这只会让他更偏执
It is only gonna make him obsess more.
我以为我完全了解我的丈夫
Here I thought I knew my husband inside and out,
但还有很多
and there's just a lo-- I mean...
深层的东西 比如他和他弟弟的事
Deep things, like this thing with his brother.
很多我没预料到的事情
A lot of stuff I didn't anticipate,
很多我不知道的事情
a lot of stuff that I-I don't know.
我听说了西蒙的事
I, uh -- I heard about Simon.
你还好吗
You okay?
我想分散一下注意力
I'm just trying to distract myself
不要想着两分钟之后
from thinking about all the terrible things
这个屏幕上会出现的糟糕结果
that are gonna appear on this screen in two minutes.
你和你的帕瓦罗蒂男朋友分手了吗
You break up with Pavarotti?
你现在想的居然是陶徳吗
Really? You're thinking about Todd right now?
不是 我想的是我们三个人去喝酒的那天晚上
No, I'm thinking about how I wish we had gone to karaoke
我们应该去唱卡拉OK的
the night the three of us went out drinking.
我恨你
I hate you.
他人很好 很善良
He's nice. He's kind.
但他非常沉迷于他的博士学位
But he is also obsessed with his own PhD,
而且他会大声说出自己的生活
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表