疤痕组织很严重 所以会很有意思
Films show major scar tissue, so it should be fun.
你和Shepherd是不是进展不错啊
Things better with you and Shepherd?
并没有
Uh, no.
但我感觉良好
But... I feel great.
你好啊
Hello.
我是Lincoln医生 她是什么情况
I'm Dr. Lincoln. What seems to be going on?
这是Hanley女士
Uh, Ms. Hanley.
二年级科学课老师
Second grade science teacher.
多希望她是我的老师呀
Wish she had been mine.
叫我Lila就好
Please, call me Lila.
连我的学生们都不会叫我Hanley女士
Not even my students call me Ms. Hanley.
我的腿又发麻了
Anyway, my leg's numbed up again.
膝盖以下有放射性疼痛
I've got shooting pains right below the knee.
但这次发作时
But this time when it happened
我在IMAX厅里差点下不了楼梯
I barely made it down the staircase at the IMAX.
西北科学中心
Northwest Science Center.
我们每年冬令营都去那里
We go every year during winter camp.
X光片显示有一些小变化
X-rays show some minimal changes
是骨关节炎的指征
indicative of osteoarthritis.
好的 你刚才说"这次"
Okay. You said "this time. "
以前也发生过吗
This has happened before?
发生过几次
It's happened a couple times.
注射可的松可以缓解
Cortisone shot usually does the trick
但现在我的腿有点不对劲
but now my leg's a little off.
没有产生过可的松过敏反应吧
And no allergic reaction to the cortisone?
没有
No.
好的
Okay.
Perez医生会给你的膝盖做个检查
Perez here will do a work-up on your knee
看看能不能给你打一针可的松
and we'll see if we can get you that shot.
早上好 Francesca
Morning, Francesca.
我想说很高兴见到你
I would say it's good to see you
但我真希望不用回到这里
but I really wish I wasn't back here.
我们会搞清楚原因的
We're gonna figure out why.
Tseng医生
Tseng?
Francesca Lyons 26岁
Francesca Lyons, 26.
主诉腰背部持续疼痛
Complains of continued pain in the lower back.
因为轻度椎间盘突出引发的疼痛
Treated for pain from mildly herniated discs
三周前和九周前 做过硬膜外注射治疗
with an epidural injection three weeks ago and another six weeks ago.
你介意我检查一下吗
Do you mind if I take a look?
自从上次注射后 疼痛就一直持续吗
Has the pain been consistent since your last injection?
第一周 我感觉很好
I felt great during the first week.
我去探索公园徒步了 沿着海边骑行
I hiked in Discovery Park, I biked around the waterfront
还重新开始用约会软件了
and I got back on Bumble.
听上去很忙嘛
Sounds very busy.
我又开始有性生活了 但是疼痛又回来了
I started having sex again, but the pain just came back
跟之前一样
same as the time before.
现在来例假了 真是雪上加霜
And now I am on my period, so I have horrible cramps and this.
Tseng 你能去找妇科来会诊吗
Tseng, would you call for a GYN consult?
好极了 妇科问题
Perfect. Lady problems.
跟我男朋友聊起来 绝对不会感到尴尬呢
That won't be embarrassing to bring up with my new boyfriend.
- 徒步咖 还是骑行咖 - 都不是
- Hiker or biker? - Neither.
他有条船 我通常很讨厌船
He's got a boat, which normally I hate
因为鲨鱼喜欢出现在船附近
because sharks are close to boats.
但我愿意忍♥一忍♥ 因为他太性感了
But I'd be willing to suck it up because he is so, so hot.
让我愿意忍♥受鲨鱼风险
He is shark-risk hot.
他下周想航行普吉特湾
He wants to cruise around Puget Sound next week
我想在船上做♥爱♥
and I want to have sex on a boat.
我们会替你想想办法的
We will see what we can do.
Hayes
Hayes!
我在到处找你呢
I've been looking for you.
你有空吗
Do you have a second?
当然
Sure.
我听说你辞职了
So, I heard you quit.
我还有些病例要交接
I have some cases to hand off.
但...算是吧
But... yeah.
Bailey现在不能没有你
Bailey can't lose you right now.
我知道
I know.
我给你打了好几通电♥话♥
Well, I've been trying to call you.
我一直在忙着跟儿子们收拾行李
It's been pretty hectic getting the boys packed up.
所以呢
So, what?
你的整个人生在你眼前闪过
Your whole life flashed before your eyes
你突然意识到自己不快乐 所以需要辞职吗
and you realized you're unhappy here and need to quit?
差不多吧
Something like that.
而且你打算不辞而别吗
And your plan was to leave without saying goodbye?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我跟你告别的话 Grey
Because if I said goodbye to you, Grey
我可能就走不了了
I might not actually leave.
自从Abigail去世以后
In all the years since Abigail died
你是第一个懂我的人
you're the first person who got it.
你让我没有那么寂寞了
You made me feel less alone.
你帮助我相信
You helped me believe
失去Abigail后 生命仍有可能
there might even be life after Abigail.
感谢你
Thank you for that.
保重
Take care.
你也是
You too.
嗨 Francesca
Hi, Francesca.
我是DeLuca医生 这是Wilson医生
I'm Dr. DeLuca, and this is Dr. Wilson.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi, there. - Hi.
你会陪着我的吧
You're gonna stay with me, right?
当然 我们仨一起来弄清楚
Of course. Yeah, we're gonna figure this out together.
我之前给Francesca治疗背部疼痛
So, I treated Francesca for back pain
以及轻微椎间盘退变
and minor degenerative disc disease
但是这次背痛发作正巧是经期
but her pain coincides with her period
她在服用避孕药 性行为期间有疼痛
she's on oral contraceptives, and she has pain with sex.
好的 知道了
Okay, yeah, okay.
谢谢你 Shepherd医生
Thank you, Dr. Shepherd.
Francesca 介意Wilson医生给你检查一下吗
Francesca, would you mind if Dr. Wilson examines you?
- 请吧 - 谢谢
- Go for it. - Thank you.
好的 从什么时候开始 经期会有严重疼痛
Okay... so how long have you been having severe pain with your periods?
自从小时候 每月都有一半的体育课
Since I was the girl sitting on the bleachers
都只能坐板凳休息
for half the month during P.E.
30位八年级同学都熟知我的周期了
Nothing like 30 eighth graders knowing your menstrual cycle.
好的 接下来会有压♥迫♥感 好吧
Okay, you're gonna feel a little pressure, okay?
你有没有诊断过子♥宫♥内膜异位症
Have you ever been evaluated for endometriosis?
就是子♥宫♥内膜细胞 生长在子♥宫♥之外
It's when the cells that line the inside of the uterus grow outside the uterus
某些情况下 内膜组织可能聚集在一个位置
and in some cases, the tissue can accumulate in one space.
如果恰好聚集在靠近背部
Now, that would also explain the back pain
就能同时解释你的背痛了
if that's where the tissue built up.
压♥迫♥来啦
A little pressure.
好消息是
Okay, the good thing is
这种病是可以治疗的
if it is that, then it is treatable.
几时开始 多久能痊愈
When do we start, and how long is recovery?
我们会安排诊断性手术
We'll schedule a diagnostic surgery
如果可以确诊 在你准备好的时候
and if endometriosis is present, we'll do what we can
我们会尽力切除异位的内膜
to try and remove it when you're ready.
越快越好 我还有事要忙
The sooner the better. I've got things to do.
我是指我的新男友
And by "things", I mean my new boyfriend.
千万不要小看无痛性♥爱♥的价值
Never underestimate the value of pain-free sex.
我们看看今天能不能安排上
Let's see if we can get it done today.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 特权获准
Okay. Privileges received.
得宠果然有好处
Pays to have an in, I guess.
谢谢你赶回来
Thank for coming back.
别客气
Sure.
- 你让我们还能保持清醒 - 是哦
- You're saving our sanity. - Yes.
- 当然还能来救死扶伤 - 当然
- And a man's life, of course. - Of course.
- 好的 什么情况 - 45岁男性
- Okay. What do we got? - 45-year-old man
右侧腹股沟直疝
with a right-sided direct inguinal hernia.
- 好的 - 疼痛五个月
- Okay. - Five months of pain.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表