We need to go right now.
- 好 麻烦帮下忙 - 什么
- Okay, can we get some help in here? - What?
- 不要 等下 - 麻烦让一下
- No, wait. - Excuse me.
- Emma - 等下
- Emma? - Wait. Wait.
- 等有进展了 就会通知你 - 好的
- We'll update you as soon as we can. - Okay.
- Emma - Nadi 我爱你
- Emma? - Nadi, I love you.
直接去三号♥手术室
Go ahead to OR 3.
最先进的细胞处理设备
There's state-of-the-art cell-processing equipment
包括细胞选择装置 生物反应器
including cell-selection devices, bioreactors.
我们可以冷冻保存样品至少十年
We can cryopreserve and store samples for at least 10 years.
有两间国际ISO七级标准洁净室
We have two ISO Class 7 clean rooms.
还有一辆蝙蝠车
And a Batmobile.
- 开玩笑的 - 工作人员呢
- Kidding. - Staff?
接受过细胞疗法和质量控制的专业培训
Expertly trained in cellular therapy and quality control.
细胞疗法 治什么
Cellular therapy. For what?
我在做一项实验性手术 治疗帕金森
I'm developing an experimental surgery for Parkinson's.
我不缺资金 不缺设备
I have the money. I have the toys.
不缺细胞
I have the cells.
只缺合适的外科医生 去说服药监局
I just need the surgeon to persuade the FDA
让他们批准我做临床试验
to grant me the approval for a clinical trial.
你自己怎么不去呢
Why aren't you doing it yourself?
因为我是病人
Because I'm the patient.
是Bailey 还是Richard 让你联♥系♥我的
Hey, did Bailey or Richard tell you to call me?
都让了 旅途如何 给你递橄榄枝了吗
Both. How's the trip? They offered you a job yet?
我不会回答的
I am not answering that.
对 这问题太蠢了
Yeah, that was a stupid question.
但无论多有诱惑力 你都不能接受
Listen, whatever they've offered you, you can't take it
因为我受不了了 再也不想面试了
because I cannot sit through any more bloody interviews.
你怎么样 Austin呢
How are you? How's Austin?
他还是老样子
He's the same.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
别跟我道歉了
Stop apologizing to me.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你是非常棒的爸爸
You're an excellent dad.
你不会想搬到明尼苏达州的
You don't want to move to Minnesota.
我听说他们用黄油雕头像
I mean, I've heard they sculpt heads out of butter.
我要挂了
I am hanging up now.
拜
Bye.
大家都喝多了 半裸着 还受伤了
Everyone's drunk, half-naked, and injured.
像血腥版的毕业舞会
It's like prom with blood down there.
我肯定会很享受那种舞会的
I would have had fun at that prom.
Teddy要做肺叶切除术
Teddy's about to do a lung resection.
我修复肝撕裂伤时 我需要有人盯着脾脏
I need someone on the spleen while I repair the liver lac.
他失血过快 不能等了
He's bleeding too fast to wait.
- 刚听Webber说 我就过来了 - 谢谢
- I came as soon as Webber let me. - Thank you.
Christopher神父的侄女刚到
Father Christopher's niece just arrived.
- 她在楼下等着呢 - 是Patrick神父
- She's waiting downstairs. - No, Father Patrick.
跟他们打电♥话♥说一声
Call them back and make sure that they know
别搞错病人家属了
before they make a horrible mistake with the family.
不要 等等 别介
No. Wait, wait! Don't do that.
这是Christopher神父
Um, this is Father Christopher.
好吧 我有20年没去过教堂了
Okay, I haven't been to church in 20 years
但我觉得他太老了 应该不是Pat神父
but I thought he was too old to be Father Pat.
但我们邀请了你妈最爱的神父为我们证婚
But we asked your mom's favorite priest to marry us.
是你邀请的
I mean, you asked.
你只负责这件事呀
It was the one thing that you were in charge of.
我知道 但是Patrick神父
I know. It turned out that Father Patrick
在婚礼这天有其他事 所以...
had a thing on our date, so...
你一个月前就问他了 他就不能...
Well, I mean, you asked him like a month ago. He really couldn't...
Owen 你什么时候问他的
Owen, when did you ask him?
天呐
Oh, boy.
两天前
Two days ago.
情况如何 Schmitt
How's it going, Schmitt?
他需要拍头部CT 还需要一只耳垂
He needs a head CT and... an earlobe
而且我不知道怎么修复他的脸
and I don't know how to fix his face.
有人能处理他的脸吗
Can someone fix his face?
他嗑了迷幻蘑菇
He's on shrooms!
但你还是得救他 因为我爱他
But you still have to save him because I love him.
但你得知道 他嗑药来着
But you should know that he's on shrooms.
- 我能处理 - 拜托了
- I can take care of that. - Please.
好的 生命体征稳定
Alright, vitals are stable
我去楼下找Webber医生报备一下
so I'm gonna go check in with Dr. Webber downstairs.
祝你们处理脊髓栓系顺利
Good luck with the tether.
这么久了 怎么会不知道
How did she go this long
自己患有脊髓栓系综合症
without knowing she had a tethered cord?
她说她一直觉得后背不适
She said she had back trouble her whole life.
她就是尽量忽略疼痛
She just tried to ignore the pain.
结果越来越疼了 是不是
Which earned her more pain, didn't it?
好了 深呼吸 各位
Okay, deep breath, everyone.
切断脊髓终丝
Cutting the filum.
Levi也骑车吧
Nico, Levi rides, doesn't he?
你跟他骑过双人自行车吗
Would you ever join him on a tandem bike?
我觉得没必要分享爱好
I don't find it that necessary to share hobbies
尤其是Levi的爱好
especially Levi's.
独♥立♥是很健康的
Independence is healthy.
独♥立♥是一回事
Well, there's independence
不管对方 只顾自己 是另一回事
then there's doing whatever you want despite the other person.
该死 测不到电势了
Damn it. We lost her potentials.
- 怎么回事 - 不是我把她弄瘫痪了...
- What happened? - Either I paralyzed her...
就是她的血液流到空腔了
or she's bleeding into the syrinx.
Lin医生 当你作为整形外科主任...
Dr. Lin, when you were chief of plastics at...
副主任
Assistant chief.
所以我们雇佣你的话
Uh, oh, so if we were to hire you
是你第一次担任主任职务吗
this would be your first time in this position?
是的
Yes.
就像你第一次在这里担任外科主任一样
Like you, when you became chief of surgery here.
我看过你的简历 还有你的13篇论文
I read your bio and 13 of your journal articles.
都非常厉害
All very impressive.
我知道你们需要医生
I know you need doctors.
格蕾斯隆医院正面临内科医生短缺
Grey-Sloan is facing a physician shortage.
全国都在面临内科医生短缺的问题
The entire country is facing a physician shortage.
新冠造成至少3500名医护人员死亡
At least 3,500 healthcare workers died from COVID
也导致很多人离开了医护岗位
and just as many have walked away from medicine altogether
所以你们需要我
so you need me.
说实话 我来这里应聘的唯一原因
And honestly, the only reason I'm available
就是因为我讨厌北方的寒冬
is because I hate Northern winters.
也是因为我现在的主任
And also because my current chief
是一个享受度假的男人
is a man who enjoys vacation homes
只在不得已时 才会雇佣女人
and only hires women because he has to.
什么...
What...
有什么事吗
Hey, may we help you?
你是来应聘整形外科的吗
You a plastics candidate?
是的
Yes?
恭喜你 现在你有特权了
Congratulations. You now have privileges.
我们有一位病人被违禁的烟花
We have a guy who just blew off half his face
炸掉了半边脸
with illegal fireworks.
来吧
Come on.
应该有人带我去换衣服的地方吧
Guess someone should show me where I can get changed?
通常药效能维持三小时
My meds usually give me about three hours
我觉得足够用来会诊病人
which I find is enough time to consult on a patient
或者跟外省的杰出外科医生吃饭喝酒
or wine and dine a brilliant surgeon across state lines.
你在服用左旋多巴吗
Are you on Levodopa?
左旋多巴 抗胆碱能药物
Levodopa, anti-cholinergics
金刚烷胺 偶尔还吃大♥麻♥软糖
amantadine, and the occasional cannabis gummy.
- 是处方药 - 当然
- Prescription, of course. - Of course.
Meredith 人们看到你的名字
Meredith, when people see your name on something
就看到了医学前沿
they see cutting-edge.
他们知道你能坚持到底
They know you're gonna see it through to the end.
这正是我需要的
That's what I need.
而且你不想成为救治David Hamilton的人吗
And don't you want to be the name who saved David Hamilton
我可是明尼苏达州的纯种马
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表