We are going nerve by nerve,
逐根血管 逐块肌肉来给他接上
vessel by vessel, muscle by muscle.
大家都懂的
I think we get the idea.
我去洗手
I'm gonna scrub.
出现室颤
V-fib!
他失血太多了 推一剂肾上腺素
He's lost too much blood. Push epi.
开始心肺复苏
Starting CPR.
我知道我们医院现在缺血
I know we have a blood shortage,
但再去要三个单位的血来
but call for another three units!
加把劲 加油
Come on. Come on!
窦性心跳恢复
Okay, back to sinus.
这回归第一台可真刺♥激♥
Hell of a first surgery back.
欧文 你救了他的命
Owen, you saved his life.
但他现在还没稳定到能接受断臂吻合手术
But now he's too unstable to reattach the arm.
-生命高于健全 -我想他两全 好吧
- Life before limb. - I wanted to save both, okay?
推他上ICU做液体复苏
Let's get him up to the ICU and prep him for resuscitation.
这就是你的孩子
That's your baby.
胎心很有力
Heartbeat's strong.
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好呀 宝贝 甜心
Hi, baby. Hi, sweetheart.
抱歉
Sorry.
你不需要道歉
You don't need to be sorry.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
这是用我丈夫最后的精♥子♥
It's my last embryo,
结合成的最后一颗受精卵了
from the last of my husband's sperm.
而它仍然在那
And it's still there.
我现在换多普勒超声仪看 施密特
Okay, I'm gonna switch to Doppler now, Schmitt.
过来看看子♥宫♥的血管
Have a look at the uterine vessels.
所以 如果孩子没事的话
So, if the baby's okay,
我为什么会感觉肚子上有压♥迫♥感
why am I feeling all this pressure in my belly?
这就是我们要弄清的事情 托娃
That is what we're trying to figure out, Tovah.
来看一眼 施密特
Have a look, Schmitt.
怎么 怎么了 告诉我
What? What is it? Tell me.
看上去子♥宫♥两侧的血流
It looks like there's diminished blood
都有减缓的迹象 托娃
flowing to both sides of the uterus, Tovah.
右侧看上去像是栓塞了
Right side looks a little thrombosed.
是个血块
It's a-a blood clot.
不 我的天 那孩子
Oh, no. Oh, God. But the baby --
孩子没事 好吧
The baby is fine, okay?
我们只是需要再照点片子确认一下
We just need to order some more scans.
立刻去预约照个核磁血管造影
Alright, let's order an MR angio right away,
然后叫韦伯和格蕾过来
and page Webber and Grey.
如果我们需要做介入 我需要他们帮忙
I want their eyes on this in case we need an IR intervention.
两个都叫来吗 他们 他们间有点
Uh, both of them? They're -- They're having a little --
我不在乎 我不是高中老师
Yeah, I don't care. I'm not a high-school teacher.
我不在乎谁和谁说不说话
I don't care who's talking to who and who isn't.
叫韦伯和格蕾来
Page Webber and Grey.
好的
Yes.
没关系 一步步来 托娃
Okay. Step at a time, Tovah.
科林如何了
How's Colin?
他没事了
He's okay.
在手术台上有个小波折
There was a slight complication in the operating room,
但我们成功救回了他
but we were able to resuscitate him.
太好了
Thank God.
那他的手臂呢
And his arm?
他现在还没稳定到能
At this point, he's just not stable enough
撑住十小时的吻合手术的程度
to withstand a 10-hour surgery to reattach it.
所以你会迟点再给他做吗
So, you'll do it later?
不幸的是 没有了血流
Unfortunately, without blood flow...
他的手臂的活性保持不了多久了
his arm won't survive much longer.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我昨天上班的时候
Yesterday, when I got to work,
我看到其中一条传送带又出了点小故障
I saw that one of the conveyor belts was acting up again,
但我没让人来修它
but I didn't tell anyone to fix it.
然后我今天来上班
When I got to work this morning,
我没注意
I wasn't paying attention,
然后他打开了开关
and then he switched it on.
我本来可以做点什么的
I could have done something.
我本来是可以阻止这一切的
I could have stopped this from even happening.
我能去看看他吗
Can I see him?
当然
Of course.
想想我们见过所有的那些
Think about all the military vets
在战场上失去了肢体的退伍老兵
that we've seen lose limbs in combat,
他们都继续过上了很好的生活
and they've gone on to live very full lives.
这会需要适应 但是
It's gonna be an adjustment, but...
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
去找那条手臂
To find that arm.
我想我能挽救它
I think I can save it.
她做了两轮试管了 现在怀孕11周 所以
Two rounds of IVF, 11 weeks today, so...
我们这已经有一个普外医生了
Um, we already have a general surgeon.
如果你们不需要我在这
Well, if I'm not needed here.
你走了再好不过了
Yeah, that's a good idea.
你走吧 我会补救好一切的
Just leave and that'll fix everything.
我们需要你 我们需要她
You are, and she is.
你这暗讽可一点也不暗 你知道吗
You're not exactly subtle, you know that?
不管你们吵得多兴致勃勃
Okay, as delightful as this is,
我这可是有个要失去子♥宫♥和孩子的病人在
I have a patient at risk of losing her uterus and a fetus,
所以我们能都专注在这先吗 拜托
so if we could just focus up here, please.
见鬼 子♥宫♥右边的血流已经完全栓塞了
Damn it. The right outflow is completely clotted off.
左侧的血管也堵得很窄了 但还有救
The left side is severely stenosed, but salvageable.
我们可以通过纤维蛋白溶解来溶解血栓
We could do a fibrinolysis and dissolve the clot.
除非你想把胎儿杀死
Not if you don't want to kill the fetus.
我当然不想杀死胎儿了
Well, of course I don't want to kill the fetus.
我们可以在左侧做球囊血管成形术
We could do a balloon angioplasty on the left side
看看能否扩张血管
and see if that widens the blood vessel.
准备做血管造影
Let's prep her for angio.
你不需要我们同时在场
You don't need the both of us there.
如果是个普通病例 我不需要
On a normal case, I wouldn't,
但这不是普通病例
but this isn't a normal case.
托娃正在创造医学历史 我们都是
Tovah's making medical history. We all are.
我不关心
Look, I don't care what kind of
这间医院里有多少乱七八糟的水深火热
giant dumpster fire this hospital is,
但我不会让托娃的病例被影响
I refuse to let Tovah burn with it.
我们都是成年人了 成熟点吧
So, we're all adults here. Let's act like it.
灰烬要落下来了
The ashes are falling.
你好 贝利
Hi, Bailey.
你还好吗
H-How are you?
我很绝望 我需要帮助
I'm desperate. I'm in need.
如果我没记错的话
And if I remember correctly,
你需要帮助的时候 我可是相当帮忙的
I've been very good to you when you were in need.
你需要什么具体的东西吗
Do you need something specific?
我需要你回来做普外科主治医生
I need you back as a general surgery attending.
我知道这是一个很大的请求
And I know how big an ask this is,
如果不是走投无路 我也不会来找你
and I wouldn't be coming to you if I had other options.
你想让我放弃才做了一年的妇产科住院医生吗
You want me to just give up my OB residency spot a year in?
一旦项目结束暂缓观察期
As soon as the program is off probation,
你就能回妇产科
you can return to OB.
那如果他们在此期间找人替补了我的位子呢
Okay, and what if they fill my spot in the meantime?
平均来说 我每天需要取消
On average, I'm having to cancel
七台安排好的手术
seven scheduled surgeries per day.
这是正在等待的七位病人
That's seven patients who have to wait.
这是七台住院医生无法协助的手术
That's seven surgeries that residents do not get to assist.
如果我能再多一个主治医生
If I had even one more attending on the schedule,
也就是你 我就能把这个数字减半
you, well, I could cut that number in half.
贝利
Bailey --
拜托了 别让我求你
Please, don't make me beg.
我不喜欢求人 我也不擅长
I don't like it, and I'm not very good at it.
我需要现在就决定吗
Do I have to decide right now?
如果可能的话 你昨天就该做出决定了
You have to decide yesterday, if possible.
这间医院给了你很多 威尔逊
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表