- Ellis! - Ellis?
那孩子在哪儿
Where is that girl?
她不在浴室
Well, she's not in the bathroom.
-天啊 -你还好吧
- Ugh, God. - Are you okay?
我的鼻窦变成了一个钳子夹着我的脑子
My sinuses have just turned into a vise around my brain.
她不是喜欢藏在她的衣橱里吗
Hey, doesn't she love to hide in her closet?
-我检查过了 她不在 -爱丽丝
- I checked. She's not there. - Ellis!
我怎么告诉梅瑞狄斯我把她的一个孩子弄丢了
How am I gonna tell Meredith I lost one of her kids?
我们没搞丢 我们只是不知道她在哪
We didn't lose her -- we just don't know where she is.
爱丽丝
Ellis!
我简直能听到梅瑞狄斯现在会说什么
I can just hear Meredith now.
"我就知道会是你"
"I always knew it was gonna be you."
我找到她了
I found her!
我来了
Here I come.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我赢了吗
Did I win?
你肯定赢了
Yeah, you sure did.
-我们再玩一次 -别玩了
- Let's play again. - No, let's not.
不如你俩去拿瓶果汁好吗
Why don't you two go get a juice box, all right?
我马上就来
And I'll be right there in a second.
我来处理吧
Hey, let me handle it.
好吗 你休息
All right? You rest.
看看我处理得多冷静
Look how level-headed I was during all that.
这是什么
What is this?
看起来好像是爱丽丝的旧东西
Oh, this looks like some of Ellis' old stuff.
爱丽丝·格蕾医生 医学博士 诊所
我以为梅瑞狄斯把所有这些东西都放在储物间
I thought Meredith had all of this stuff put in storage.
我可以保留吗
Can I keep this?
我觉得没什么问题
I don't see why not.
我们还是问下你妈
I mean, we can ask your mom.
玛格丽特
这是给你的吗 麦琪阿姨
Is this for you, Aunt Maggie?
玛格丽特
实习医生格蕾
第十八季 第十二集
好吧 我们再来一遍
Okay, let's try this again.
梅瑞狄斯 这是我外甥女夏洛特
Uh, Meredith, this is my niece, Charlotte.
-夏洛特 这是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 -夏洛特
- Charlotte, this is Dr. Meredith Grey. - Hi, Charlotte.
很高兴见到你
It's really nice to meet you.
他总是提起你
He talks about you all the time.
等等 格蕾医生
Wait, Dr.Grey?
是那个挽救了你的肾脏的外科医生吗
As in the -- the surgeon that saved your kidney?
生命 对 就是她
Life. But, yes, same one.
你没说她是你女朋友
You forgot to mention that she's your girlfriend.
我想找合适的机会介绍你俩
Well, I wanted to properly introduce you two.
刚才绝对算是介绍
Well, that was definitely an introduction.
你可以和病人约会吗
And, um, are you supposed to be dating your patients?
他不再是我的病人了 所以没关系
He's not my patient anymore, so it's fine.
-这是谁 -他是西尔弗
- Who's this? - Oh, uh, this is Silver.
西尔弗[银] 好 很高兴见到你
Silver? Okay. Nice to meet you.
你们是朋友还是...
You guys, uh, friends, or...
-更像是灵魂伴侣 -"灵魂伴侣"
- More like soul mates. - "Soul mates"?
-好像我们已经认识了一辈子似的 -一个纪♥元♥
- It's like we've known each other lifetimes. - Eras.
很久
Long time.
你们离学校很远啊
Pretty far away from school.
现在放期中假呢
You know, mid-terms.
我饿了
I'm starving.
-我看见牛排了 -我可以吃
- I saw steak. - I can eat.
-去吃吧 -去吃吧
- Let's eat. - Let's eat.
你要打开吗
Are you gonna open it?
也许是给你另一个玛格丽特的
Well, it could be for another Margaret.
我妈死后...
You know, after my mom died...
我祖母家着了一次火
there was a fire in my grandmother's house,
烧掉了大部分房♥屋
and it burned up a good part of it,
包括卧室 我哥和我在那里
including the bedroom where my brother and I kept
放了很多东西
a lot of our stuff in storage.
我失去了很多照片和书
I lost a lot of pictures and books,
我失去了我妈给我的
and I lost the last birthday card
最后一张生日卡片
my mom had given me.
简直要了我的命
I was devastated.
直到今天 我还会梦想着...
And to this day, I still dream about...
再次见到她的亲笔
seeing her handwriting again.
你不一定非得要读它
You don't even have to read it,
但你能拿到它就挺好
but it's nice that you have it.
你想来杯苏打水还是来杯水吗
Do you want a soda? A water?
来杯姜汁汽水就再好不过了
I would love a ginger ale.
来杯姜汁汽水和一杯可乐 谢谢
Can I get a ginger ale and Coke, please?
我年轻的时候
I spent a lot of time in places like this
经常来这种地方
when I was younger.
-年轻的艾米莉娅是什么样 -能活着就万幸了
- What was that Amelia like? - Lucky to have survived.
大部分时间都飘飘欲仙
High most of the time.
做一些隔夜就忘记的事情
Doing things she could not remember the next day.
-大概仍然很出色 -人们管这叫高智商
- Probably still brilliant. - They call it high-functioning.
但今天这个艾米莉娅刚帮助了近百万患者
Well, this Amelia just helped a million patients
在战胜一个可怕的疾病的道路上前进了一步
get one step closer to a cure for their horrible disease.
敬给脑壳钻洞的神经外科医
To the one who drilled the holes.
敬我们
To us.
-你还好吗 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
不是我计划中的夜晚
Not exactly the night I had planned,
但我还是能给你烹饪完美的牛排
but I'm still gonna make you the perfect steak.
如果西尔弗能给我剩点的话
If Silver doesn't eat it first.
这倒是真的
Yes, that is true.
再放点芝士这菜会更好
A little more cheese would go a long way.
西尔弗
So, Silver.
-这名字挺酷 -确实
- Cool name. - Yeah.
-非常酷 -感觉能代表当下的我 你懂吗
- Real cool. - It feels like who I am in this moment, you know?
光芒万丈但被弃之不顾
Bright, but overlooked.
我刚认识西尔弗时 他还叫欧克[橡树]
When I first met Silver, his name was actually Oak,
但现在他更像个西尔弗了
but he's much more of a Silver now.
等等 西尔弗不是你的真名吗
I'm sorry -- Silver's not your real name?
是的 暂时
Oh, it is -- for now. Yeah.
我们总是不断在进化的 你懂吗
Uh, we're always evolving, you know?
每次我感觉自己变成不同的人时
So, I change my name each time I feel
我就会改变名字
like a different person.
-这事常发生吗 -跟大家差不多
- Is that often? - No more than the next person.
这不错
Mmm, that's good.
有点咸
A little salty.
你们俩在哪认识的
Where did you two meet?
在丛林里
In the woods.
夏洛特参加了我组织的一个微摄入体验
Charlotte participated in one of my micro-dosing experiences.
-毒品吗 -是裸头草碱
- Drugs? - Psilocybin.
-毒蘑菇 -冷静点
- So, 'shrooms? - Calm down.
只是很小的剂量而已 你根本感觉不到
Real low doses. You don't even feel it.
我所知道微摄入疗法
As I understand it, micro-dosing therapy
适用于给患有焦虑症
is for people with, uh, anxiety,
抑郁症和药物滥用的人群使用
depression, substance abuse issues.
你有这些疾病吗 夏洛特
Does that describe you, Charlotte?
我们用它来和我们的阴暗面对话
We use it to get in touch with our shadow selves --
和我们害怕并耻于面对的自我对话
the parts of us that we're ashamed and scared of.
-这不是它的用途 梅瑞狄斯 -怎么了
- Not what it's for. Meredith? - Yeah?
-关于微摄入疗法你知道些什么吗 -我...
- Micro-dosing therapy -- know anything about it? - I...
看过相关的文献
have read some of the science, sure.
但我不确定自己比西尔弗知道得更多
I'm not sure I'm as educated on it as Silver is.
-你们俩是同班同学吗 还是 -不是
- So, are you guys in some of the same classes, or...? - Nope.
我们能开饭了吗
Uh, are we ready to eat?
我对读大学不是很感兴趣
I'm not really a college type of guy.
我是社会大学毕业生
I'm more of a student of life.
那作为社会大学毕业生 你做哪行
So, as a student of life, what do you do?
我们能从环游世界中学到
We can learn a lot more from traveling the world
比坐在课室中更多的东西
than sitting in a classroom.
我们确实该开饭了
Okay, we're definitely ready to eat.
我们计划在哥斯达黎加充分了解身边环境
We plan to really study everything around us in Costa Rica.
不好意思 你说"哥斯达黎加"
I'm sorry. "Costa Rica"?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表