不仅仅只该暂时停用
should not just be suspended temporarily
而是永久取消
but permanently.
我明白了
Understood.
话说回来
Oh, and for the record...
你当时提出质疑了
you did say something.
我通过太太否决你了
And I had my wife overrule you.
这样做不对 也不公平
It wasn't right, and it wasn't fair
我深表歉意
and I'm sorry I did it.
俗话说得好
It's been said that
家和才能万事兴
a house divided against itself cannot stand.
晚安
Good night
但前进的路上 难免会遇到冲突
But conflict on the road to progress is inevitable.
谢谢 Schmitt太太
Thanks, Mrs. Schmitt.
Levi
Levi.
我妈不该给你打电♥话♥的
My mom shouldn't have called you.
请你离开
Please go away.
我们都失去过病人
Hey, look, we've all lost patients.
我知道这很难 但那是工作的一部分
I know it's hard, but it's part of the job.
你得回来工作啊
But you got to come back to work.
- 我不会回去了 - 什么意思
- I'm not going back there. - What do you mean?
如果你不回来
If you don't come back
就会失去住院医生资格
you're gonna lose your residency spot and ...
请你离开
Please go away.
Levi
Levi...
请你离开 别再回来
Please go away and don't come back.
咱们结束了
We're done.
至少某些分歧终究是必然的
And at least some division is always a certainty.
因为我们都想让彼此更好
Because we all want what we think is best for everyone.
Owen 我刚...
Owen, I just...
谢谢你 Hunt医生
Thank you, Dr. Hunt.
- Teddy - 不要
- Teddy... - No
Teddy 你别管了 行吗
Teddy, just leave it, okay?
不行
I can't.
至少我们能相信 出发点是好的
And when we can trust at least that much to be true...
天时 地利 人和 全都不占
Bad timing, bad hallway, bad sisters.
没有啊 挺有趣的
No, no, it was fun.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- Was it? - Yeah, it was.
- 挺有意思 - 你今晚要离开吗
- It was fun. - Do you have to leave tonight?
我永远不想离开你了
I don't want to leave you ever.
不好意思 是不是很怪
I'm sorry. Was that weird?
有点...
That's ...
算了 豁出去了
You know what? Screw it.
都是成年人了 我无所谓
We're adults. I don't care.
我不想离开你 我想跟你在一起
I don't like leaving you. I want to be with you.
你懂吗
You know?
为什么不跟我一起飞回去
Why don't you just come with me on the red-eye
在明尼苏达待几天
and spend a few days with me in Minnesota
我再陪你回来
and I'll come back with you.
光听着就累 何况我还要带孩子
As exhausting as that sounds, I have the kids.
我曾经对医院里的事
And you know I used to know everything
无所不知 无所不晓
that went on in there.
而现在 我和最亲近的人之间
And right now, I'm feeling pretty disconnected
都感受到了一些隔阂
from some people that I'm very close to.
Hamilton还在恢复
Hamilton is recovering
我想不如就利用这个机会
so I think I'm going to take advantage of that
安定一阵子
and just stay put for a while.
但实话实说
But for the record
我也永远不想离开你
I don't ever want to leave you, either.
而且孩子们都睡了
And my children are asleep.
如果你不是必须今晚回去的话...
If you don'thave to leave tonight...
不是
I don't.
那我们还站在这里干什么
Then why are we still standing here?
我也不知道
I don't know.
指望家里永远和睦
It's simply not realistic
未免太过不切实际
for any house to avoid some division.
但在家庭破碎之前
But how much division can any house withstand...
Altman医生
Dr. Altman.
告诉我 你刚从我丈夫车里拿走了什么
Tell me what you just got out of my husband's car
否则我就报♥警♥了
or I'm gonna have to call the police.
又能承受多少不睦呢
...before it finally falls?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表