你要控制好肾上腺静脉
You need to get control of the adrenal vein right now.
- 血压在下降了 - 好的 处理肾上腺静脉
- BP's going down. - Okay. Taking the adrenal vein.
Marsh医生 你要出去吗
Dr. Marsh, do you need to step out?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. Excuse me?
我是问你 是否过分在意病人
I'm asking if you're too invested in this patient
需要离开手术室
and need to step out.
因为你说得对 他确实只有一颗肾
Because you're right. He does only have one kidney
现在我在对他负责了
and right now I'm responsible for it.
所以你要么信任我 要么...
So you either don't trust me or...
是我害他只剩一颗肾的
Well, I'm responsible for the other one.
Brian是我的供体
Brian's my donor.
五岁起 我们就是好朋友了
He's been my best friend since we were 5 years old.
他给了我一颗肾 救了我一命
And he saved my life by giving me a kidney.
出去吧
Step out.
Meredith 我没事
Meredith, I'm fine.
Marsh医生 请离开手术室
Dr. Marsh, get out of the OR.
收到你的呼叫了 什么情况
Got your page. What do you got?
31岁男性 矫正型大动脉转位 股骨骨折
31-year-old male with CCTGA and an open femur fracture.
他是从三米高处摔下来的
He fell about 10 feet.
从梯子吗
Ladder?
头发啦
Hair.
他是"长发公主"里的王子
He's the prince in "Rapunzel."
现场做过心脏复苏
He had CPR in the field
也用除颤仪做过多次除颤
as well as multiple shocks from an AED.
骨折外部固定 我都快完成了
I'm almost done with his ex-fix
但他有各种心律失常
but he's having various arrhythmias.
我们已经试过经皮起搏了
We already tried transcutaneous pacing.
你松开止血带时
Well, maybe he had a potassium surge
他可能血钾升高了
when you released the tourniquet.
好吧 有脉搏吗
Alright, we got a pulse with that?
- 没有 - 好的 开始按压
- No pulse. - Alright. Start compressions.
C形臂拿开
Lose the C-arm.
拿消毒剂来
Someone get me antiseptic.
Bokhee 帮我穿衣
Bokhee, can you gown me, please?
拿碘伏和临时起搏工具来
Let's get him Betadine and a temporary pacing kit.
谢谢
Thank you.
这种情况 你更愿意用电热双极血管闭合吗
Do you prefer using EBVS in these kind of cases?
我觉得很有效 这有些渗漏...
I find it efficient. We've got some oozing...
我把止血材料准备好了
I've got your hemostatic agent.
好呢 很好
Okay. Exactly right.
难怪你是Marsh医生最爱的住院医
I can see why you're Dr. Marsh's favorite resident.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这么说 意义重大 Grey医生
That means a lot coming from you, Dr. Grey.
你也是医学传承的一份子
You're part of a medical legacy.
我妈是医学精英之一
My mother was one of the greats.
我是说 你是德高望重的Miranda Bailey门生
I meant that you studied under the esteemed Miranda Bailey.
你认识Bailey医生吗
You know Dr. Bailey?
上医学院时 我听过她的讲座
I saw her lecture on preventing post-op fistulas
讲预防术后瘘管的
when I was in med school.
然后我把她的手术视频 都尽量找来看了
Then I watched every one of her surgical videos that I could find.
有一台胰十二指肠切除术
There's one of this Whipple.
在做粘膜吻合时
When she did the mucosal anastomosis
她的缝合一气呵成
her PDS sutures were all in one motion.
驾轻就熟 游刃有余
It's like she'd been doing it forever.
但她当时是第一年的主治医师
Except she was a first-year attending.
我愿意付出一切 来学习她的技术
I'd give anything to learn her techniques
所以今天协助你
so assisting you today
是我住院医生涯的高光时刻
is a highlight of my residency.
你为什么没申请去格蕾斯隆医院规培
Why didn't you apply for residency at Grey-Sloan?
我申请了
I did.
没选上
Didn't match.
伤心透了
Broke my heart.
- 我可以拿两份吗 - 没问题
- Can I take two? - Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
Bailey 嗨
Bailey! Hi!
我提早回来了 你好 Lin医生
I came back early! Hi, Dr. Lin.
嗨
Hi.
Winston还在停车
Winston is still parking the car.
抱歉我们来晚了
I'm so sorry we're late.
意大利辣香肠吗
Pepperoni?
是深盘披萨
It's deep dish!
芝加哥路德医院空运来的
Chicago Lutheran had it flown in.
你要吃一块吗 我可以再要...
Do you want a piece? I can always just get another one...
不了 我不想要你的披萨
No, I do not want your pizza.
- 没事吧 - 没事吗
- Is everything okay? - Okay?
不好 什么都不好 但是呢
No, everything is not okay, but...
既然你来了 也许你可以解决问题
now that you're here, maybe you can fix it.
- 好啊 - 我是说 你是...
- Yeah. - I mean, you're a...
世界级别的心外科医师
world-class cardiothoracic surgeon!
就算没带礼物 也都无所谓的
It doesn't matter if you didn't bring swag.
医用大♥麻♥在西雅图是合法的
Medical marijuana is legal in Seattle.
也许应该给这些医学生发大♥麻♥软糖
Maybe we should have given out weed gummies to the students.
可能不算馊主意呢
That's actually not a bad idea.
少来 这是很糟糕的主意
Stop it. It is a terrible idea.
- 我们从没发过披萨 - 没有
- We never handed out pizza. - No.
我们从不给人发免费礼物
We never threw free gifts at people.
甚至都不送笔
Never even offered pens.
因为我们以前人手足够
Because we've been enough.
在这里工作的医生足够了 是吧
The doctors who work here have been enough, right?
他们以前大排长龙的
They used to line up!
他们挤破头呢
They used to want us.
现在我们需要求关注了吗
Now, what, we're supposed to beg for their attention?
还要送玩具让他们抱着吗
And give them toys to try to hold it?
你想要休息一下吗
Do you want to take a break?
是的 我想了
Yes, I do.
好好休息一下
A nice, long one.
好的
Okay.
也用冷冻的针管注射样本 是吗
You used a frozen needle for this sample, too?
是啊 我们在尝试不同的温度
Yes. We are trying them at different temperatures.
你知道吗 我摔倒的时候
You know, when I fell
我孙女也在场
my granddaughter was at the house.
她才12岁
She's 12.
她被吓到了
It scared her.
我也被吓到了
It scared me.
注射器准备好了 拿针头来吧
Okay. The injector's set. We're ready for the needle.
上帝保佑
Please, God.
这支温度有多低
How cold is that one?
三摄氏度
Three degrees Celsius.
比柜子里的低一度
One degree colder than the one in the counter.
如果细胞冻住了 那怎么办
What if it freezes the cells?
那就重来
Well, then we try again.
好了
Okay.
我们应该趁温度升高前注射
We should inject before it warms up.
看上去没问题
Looks good.
我能不能确认一下...
Can I just confirm that the...
恕我直言
Okay, with all due respect
我们在努力保证项目能有进展
we are trying very hard to make this project viable.
你问东问西是在帮倒忙
And your constant questions are not helping.
对不起...
I'm sorry...
你想问什么
what do you want to know?
药监局要求的存活率是90%吗
The FDA viability requirement... They want 90%?
是的
Correct.
你们刚才的样本已经是...
Because your last sample is currently...
92%了
...at 92%.
牛逼
Yes!
不好意思 但太牛逼了
Sorry. But yes!
我们可能要治愈帕金森了
We might cure Parkinson's.
天啊 希望你嫂子还没走
Oh, God, I hope I didn't run off your sister.
这表情是什么意思 他是不是...
What are those faces? Is he...?
- Jeremy没事了 - 天啊
- Jeremy's okay. - Oh, my God.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表