歌♥词不是这样的
That's not the words.
*必须是你你你你*
*Had to be you-u-u-u-u*
是因为尼克
It's that Nick character.
所以你才要离开
That's why you're leaving.
或许他会爱上这座城市
Maybe he could fall in love with the city.
我们有树木 有大海
I mean, we have trees, and we have an ocean.
我们有渡船
We have ferryboats.
渡船可能是我需要离开的
The ferryboats might be one of the reasons
原因之一
why I need to, you know...
西雅图
Seattle's just...
令你心神不宁
Haunted.
因为目及之处皆是回忆
Because everywhere you look there's a memory.
物是人非的记忆
A memory of people who aren't here anymore.
我能理解
I get it.
爱丽丝去世的时候 我也有这样的感觉
That's how I felt when Ellis died.
你是说阿黛尔
You mean Adele.
不是
No.
我们需要开始教学
We need to start teaching.
她们说如果我们不教学的话 就会关掉整个项目
They said they'd shut down the program if we didn't teach.
所以我们要照做
That's what we're gonna do. Okay.
好的 但现在不行
Okay, but, no, no, no, no.
如果你这么出去 他们会直接让你停职的
They will shut down your career if you go out there like that.
我们坐下来
Let's sit down.
我给你拿点零食怎么样
What about if I go get you some snacks?
我马上回来
I'll be back.
必须是你
Had to be you.
抱歉 你呼我的时候
Sorry, I was finishing up...
我才做完椎板切除术
...A laminectomy when you paged.
好的 这是一起摩托车撞倒行人的病例
Okay, so, motorcycle versus pedestrian.
多处肋骨骨折 一处头皮撕裂
Several fractured ribs, a scalp lac,
凹陷颅骨骨折
depressed skull fracture,
左侧对光反射迟钝
sluggish light reflex on the left.
他们现在送他去重症监护室
They're taking him up to ICU now.
是的
Yeah.
看起来像是一小处硬膜下血肿
Yeah, that looks like a small subdural hematoma.
所以是做颅骨钻孔还是开颅手术
Alright, so burr holes or craniotomy?
都不做 至少现在不做
Mm, neither. Least not yet.
我们先每隔一小时做神经检查 监测他的情况
Let's just watch him with q1 hour neurochecks.
-你就想等着看情况吗 -没错
- Y-You just want to wait and see? - Yeah.
即使你现在可以做点什么
I mean, even though there's something that you can do
来解决这件事
to address the situation?
即使可以采取实际的步骤
I mean, even though there's actual steps that you could take
可以让你理解现状
to understand a-and make yourself feel better
让自己和相关的人
about the situation
都感觉更好一点
and -- and the person involved?
你只想等等看吗
Y-You just want to stay in limbo?
家庭心理治疗做得怎么样
How's family therapy going?
我们
Well, we're...
我们应该跟着利奥的节奏来
We're supposed to follow Leo's lead.
但他才四岁 他只能带我们去糖果世界
But he's -- he's four. He could lead us to Candyland.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I mean.
我只是觉得 我们是他的父母
I just -- we're -- we're his parents,
一件重大的事情发生了
and this huge thing happened,
我们在读书 读博客
and we're reading the books and the blogs
学习很多知识
and educating ourselves.
我感觉我已经准备好迈出下一步
And I feel like I'm -- I'm ready to take the next step
在他的旅程上帮助他
to help him on his journey.
我知道 谢谢
And I-I know, I know that -- thank you --
这是利奥自己的旅程
it's Leo's journey, but I --
但我喜欢方向和答案 我想知道说什么
I like direction and answers and -- and knowing what to say.
我在明尼苏达州遇到了一个人
I-I met someone in Minnesota.
我的这个故事会有一些启发性
And this story about me does have a point.
他们的名字是凯
Um, their name is Kai.
他们是非二元性别 自从我遇见了他们
And they are non-binary, and since I've been with them,
我觉得自己用一种从未想象过的方式敞开心扉
I have felt opened up in a way I never imagined.
人和事物不需要不断地被定义
Things and people don't need to be constantly defined
才能获得无条件的爱
in order to be loved unconditionally.
自从我开始这么看世界
And since I started viewing the world that way,
我从未感觉如此自在过
I've never felt more like myself.
我真为你感到高兴
I'm really happy for you.
施密特·L
菲利普·J
尼克·马什
马什医生 我才给了你行医权
Dr. Marsh, I just gave you privileges.
我没说 你能接手
I did not say you could take over
你女朋友的待处理案件
your girlfriend's caseload.
你是指普外科的主任 格蕾医生吗
Do you mean Chief of General Surgery, Dr. Grey?
对 我怀疑这个病人来这
Yes, and I doubt this patient came here --
这个病人来这是为了接受治疗 我正在治疗他
This patient came here for care. I'm giving him care.
你想撤销我的行医权吗
Would you like to revoke my privileges?
大出血
Blood in the field.
-马什医生 -我看见了
- Dr. Marsh. - I see it.
天啊 肝脏在出血
God. The liver is bleeding.
没事 烧灼这块区域 深呼吸 施密特
It's okay. Just cauterize the area and breathe, Schmitt.
不要只深呼吸 解决问题
Do not just breathe. Fix it.
快点 抽吸
Come on. Suction.
上次出现这个情况时 我的病人死了
Last time this happened, my patient died.
不要去想上一次 那是旧故事了
Well, don't think about the last time. That's an old story.
关注眼前的情况
Only think about what's right in front of you.
施密特 谱写新的故事
Schmitt, write a new story.
-深呼吸 -施密特 你需要
- Breathe. - Schmitt, you need to --
闭嘴 贝利主任 无意冒犯 请你闭嘴
Shut up. Chief Bailey, respectfully, please, quiet.
施密特 我要你控制出血情况
Schmitt, I want you to control the bleeding.
打开电刀
Turn up the Bovie.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
很好 试试止血法
Good. Let's check hemostasis.
看起来不错 你做得非常好
Looks good. You're doing great.
你还想做什么吗
Anything else you'd like to do?
我觉得可以在上面放块网膜补片 以防万一
I think an omental patch on top to just be sure.
这听起来是个好主意
I think that sounds like a great idea.
好 你现在止住出血了
Okay. Now you've stopped the bleeding.
我谱写了新故事
I wrote a new story.
是的 你做到了
Yes, you did.
你谱写了新故事
You wrote a new story.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
理查德 你在这里做什么
Richard, what are you doing up here?
我想到了 梅瑞狄斯
I figured it out, Meredith.
我们得重写故事
We have to rewrite the story.
-听起来很不错 -没错
- That sounds amazing. - Yeah.
我们走 你们没看到我们
Let's go. You didn't see us.
好的
Okay.
镊子
Pickups.
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
如果我撑不过去
If I don't make it --
不可能的 西蒙
Uh, not gonna happen, Simon. Okay?
我相信你
I believe you, man.
我相信你 我对你有信念
I believe you and I believe in you,
但你不是神
but also, you are not God.
我知道你长得很像古罗马的神
I know you have a Roman god-like profile...
...但你不是神
...but you are not God.
意外总有发生的时候
And sometimes bad things happen.
如果我撑不过去 我需要你告诉克丽丝汀
And if I don't make it, I need you to tell Kristen
我不许她以我的名字给孩子取名
she's not allowed to name him after me.
西蒙不能当孩子的名
Simon cannot be his first name
也不能是他的中间名
and it cannot be his middle name
我需要你说服她
and I need you to convince her.
我想让我的孩子快快乐乐
I want my kid's life to be joyful.
如果她给孩子取我的名字 孩子将无法快乐
And if she names him after me, his life will not be joyful
因为她每次叫孩子的时候 她都会伤心
because every time she calls his name, she's gonna get sad.
我需要你说服她 告诉她我是对的
And I need you to convince her that I'm right.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表