但我们不得不在他体内
Well, we do have to put in
放置一个永久的心脏起搏器
a permanent pacemaker while he's here
但他会没事的
but he should be fine.
我的天啊 谢谢你们
Oh, my God. Oh, thank you.
太感谢了 你们都是超级英雄
Oh, thank you so much! Y'all are superheroes.
很高兴能帮上忙
We're glad we could help.
我可以去看看他吗
Uh, can I see him?
我不在乎他是不是还没醒
I don't care if he's sleeping.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
我只想亲眼看到他没事
I just want to see for myself that he's okay.
好啊 跟我来吧
Yeah. Come with me.
那位女生很不擅长演戏呢
That woman is not good at pretending.
儿童秀而已 不要太苛刻
That's a harsh review for a kids' show.
不是 我的意思是...
No, she...
她一直在说 王子是她最好的朋友
She keeps saying the prince is her best friend
但她明显很爱他
but she is so clearly in love with him.
也许两者都有呢
Maybe it's both.
什么
What?
你是指朋友变成夫妻吗
Like best friends who got married?
像Hunt和Altman那样
Like Hunt and Altman?
或者是喜欢上了一个人
Or, you know, you have a crush
然后想通了 做好朋友了
and you work through it and become best friends.
就像我们
Like us.
我从来没有对你动心过
I never had a crush on you.
我没说你
Not you.
我是说我自己
Me.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我之前特别喜欢你
I had a huge crush on you.
不然我为什么要去吉米店里打工
Why do you think I worked at Jimmy's the summer
当时我都毕业了
after I graduated?
才不是为了那点小费
It wasn't for the tips in quarters.
结果你撮合我跟Bronwyn
Then you set me up with Bronwyn
她伤透了我的心
who eventually broke my heart.
然后你又开始跟Paul约会
And you started dating Paul.
他就是渣男
He was such a bad guy
我觉得你当时需要一个好朋友
I figured you needed a best friend.
所以就变成现在这样了
So here we are.
感谢老天 要是没有你
And thank God because I don't know
我不知道我现在会在干什么
what I'd be doing without you right now.
好了 我去换身衣服
Okay... I'm gonna go change.
我们回去路上买♥♥点晚饭吧
And then we can grab some dinner on the way home?
Brian送进麻醉复苏室了
They're settling Brian in the PACU now.
肿瘤摘除了
Tumor is out.
出血量很少
There was minimal bleeding.
肾脏一点损伤都没有
No damage to the kidney at all.
还需要术后治疗 但他会顺利康复的
And he will need follow-up, but he'll recover nicely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们以前同在少年棒球队
We played Little League
每年夏天都去露营
went camping every summer.
我妈去世以后 我基本是住在他家
When my mom died, I basically lived at his house.
他们夫妻既要照顾Charlotte 又要照顾我
He and his wife co-parented Charlotte with me
我都数不清 他陪我做过多少次透析
and I can't tell you how many dialysis sessions he sat through with me, so...
所以你更不应该进手术室
Which is exactly why you shouldn't have been in there.
我知道
I know. I know.
我...
I...
我只是...
I just...
我不想给你增加压力
I didn't want to put that burden on you.
我不想你投入私人情感
I didn't want to make you personally invested because
因为万一出了什么岔子
if God forbid something terrible happened
我不想让你有负担
I didn't want to put that on you.
我一直都会投入情感
I'm always personally invested.
从我踏进手术室 就会投入情感
The second I walk in the room, I'm personally invested
跟我是否认识他们无关
whether I know them or not.
如果我不知道他们的故事 我就会编一段
And if I don't know their story, I make one up.
对我而言 这些患者
There is no such thing
不是手术台上的一具躯体
as just a body on a table for me...
从来不是
ever.
所以你可以给我施加负担
So you can give me the burden.
我能处理的
I can handle it.
当你给我做手术时
When you operated on me...
你也自己编故事了吗
...you make up a story?
我给你静脉注射之前
You told me your whole life story
你就把故事全都告诉我了
before I even had your IV in.
是哦 没错
Oh, yeah. That's true.
我欠你一个人情
Well, I owe you...
一个大人情
big time.
算起来 你欠我两个人情了
And if we're keeping score, that's two.
我通常不打欠条的
And I usually don't call in IOUs
但我今天可能要让你立字据了
but today I might actually do it.
行吧
Okay.
"你的才华很快就会得到认可和崇拜..."
"Your talents will soon be recognized and adored..."
你应该说"床上才华"
You're supposed say "in bed."
是哦
Right.
床上才华
In bed.
我...
I...
我搜索长发公主了
I Googled Rapunzel.
在她被放逐 王子失明后
After she's banished and the prince goes blind
王子听到她在森林里唱歌♥
he finds her singing in the forest.
她的喜悦泪水让他的视力恢复了
Her tears of joy restore his sight
他们的结局是幸福的
and they get their happy ending...
尽管故事的发展不像他们想象的那样
even though it didn't go the way they thought it would go.
也许我们还没走到结局呢
Maybe we'll still get ours.
我们只需要几滴魔法泪水了
We just need some magic tears.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
如果我们经历的那些曲折
What if all the crap that we've been through
只是故事的中间部分
is just the middle part of the story...
必须冲破那些障碍
the part you have to go through
才能得到幸福结局
to find your happily ever after?
因为如果两个人一直互相支持
Because when two people have been there for each other
一直帮助彼此
over and over
走过人生的阴暗时刻...
through the worst that humanity has to offer...
难道他们不应该拥有幸福结局吗
don't they deserve to be happy?
你说得对
You're right.
Jo 你说得对
Jo, you're right.
我一直在幻想一段童话
I've been holding onto a fairytale
其实不用那样的
and it doesn't have to be that.
我爱...
I love...
Amelia
Amelia.
我深深爱着她
And I'm so deeply in love with her.
我可以等 不用现在就结婚
I can wait. I don't have to get married now.
有她就行了 对吧
I just need her. Right?
是啊
Right.
我应该给她打电♥话♥吗
Should I call her?
我要去她家等她吗
Should I go to her house and wait?
我应该去机场接她
Oh, I should pick her up at the airport.
不知道是几点的航♥班♥ 我的手♥机♥呢
I wonder what time she gets in. Where's my phone?
显微镜的发明
The invention of the microscope
彻底颠覆了科学界
turned the scientific community on its head.
让科学家能用全新的方法观察事物了
It gave scientists a whole new way of looking at things.
这是第一次 他们能看到细胞了
For the first time, they could see cells
还有其他肉眼不可见的东西
and things they couldn't with the naked eye.
我以为你从来不会离开诊所呢
I thought you never left the clinic.
只有科研有突破了
Only when I've had a major breakthrough
或者需要喂猫了
and to feed my cat.
你拯救了我们的项目
You saved our project today.
我们很幸运 有你做首席神经外科医生
We're lucky to have you as our lead neurosurgeon.
这是集体努力的结果
Oh, it was a group effort.
手术也不是项目最复杂的部分
And the surgery is not the most complex part of this project.
也许吧
Maybe.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表