It won't be.
不会更艰难了
It won't be harder.
说实话 这一切对我来说都很艰难
I mean, honestly, it's all hard.
艰难也不足以形容
It's more than hard.
这一切都让我难以接受
It's, um -- it's all impossible.
但我们已经到这一步了
But here we are anyway. Right?
西蒙想让我能告诉我们的儿子 他们见过了
Simon wants me to be able to tell our son that they met.
告诉他 他爸爸爱他超过一切
That his dad loved him beyond the beyond.
我们聊这个话题聊了几个月
We've talked about this for months.
我们聊了所有的事 聊了很久
We've talked about everything, forever.
我们 我们很健谈 做了很多计划
We're -- We're talkers, we're planners.
我们制定了那么多计划
We had so many plans.
我们没法实现那些计划
And we don't get to have them.
但如果我们能实现这个计划...
But if we could have this...
当然了 我们没谈过肺氧合机
I mean, obviously, we didn't talk about ECMO.
我们没谈过这么具体 这么难以接受的事
We didn't talk about this specific, impossible thing.
但我了解我的丈夫
But I know my husband.
我了解他 甚于了解我自己
I know him better than I know myself.
这可能对我来说更艰难 我接受这个事实
I'm fine with the fact that it might be harder on me.
如果我不得不...
If I have to...
跟他道别 放弃治疗他...
say goodbye and unplug him...
...这只不过是又一件难以接受的事罢了
...it will be just one more impossible thing.
但至少 他能见见他的儿子
But at least he will have met his son.
好
Yes.
我说好
I say yes.
好 我们开始吧 我们试试
Okay. Let's do it. Let's try it.
我们试试吧
Let's try.
科拉 我们只是想确保
Cora, we just want to make sure
你明白手术的目的
that you understand the surgery
和手术的复杂性
and how complicated it will be.
轮到自己时太不同了
It's different when it's you.
什么
I'm sorry?
我以前常常带萨莉去各种预约...
I'm so used to taking Sally to all her appointments and...
...看很多医生 到很多医院
...so many doctors and so many hospitals.
但轮到自己的时候 这是不一样的
When it's you, it's -- it's different.
更难集中精力 更害怕
Sharper focus. More frightening.
科拉 我们会好好照顾你的
Cora, we're gonna take great care of you
不管你的决定是什么
no matter what you decide.
如果我死了 不知道萨莉会发生什么
But I don't know what happens to Sally if I die.
我离开不过五分钟 她就很迷茫
I mean, she's confused if I'm gone for just five minutes.
我知道这个手术听起来很冒险
I know this surgery sounds really risky.
但根据我的专业意见
But in my professional opinion,
这是你活下去的唯一机会
it is your only chance of survival.
最坏情况是什么
Worst-case scenario?
你会器官损伤
You could have organ damage.
你会流血过多
You could bleed too much.
-你会死 -而且很快
- You could die. - And soon.
科拉 你已经耽误了很久
Cora, you've put off your own health
自己的健康了
for a really long time.
还有我觉得如果萨莉能想起你
And I think if Sally could remember who you are,
她会告诉你 为了照顾她
she would tell you that in order to take care of her,
你必须先照顾好自己
you have to first take care of yourself.
萨莉
Sally.
亲爱的
Oh, love.
这个给你
That's for you.
是的
Yeah.
好的 是的
Okay, yeah.
我们做手术吧
Let's do the surgery.
是的
Yeah.
很好 好的
Good. Okay.
是的
Yeah.
约翰
John.
我们会帮助你
We're going to help you.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但是 有些复杂
But it's, uh -- it's complicated.
首先 我们要把你和萝茜安置到华盛顿
First, we're going to relocate you and Rosie to Washington.
我们会给你们提供住处
We're going to set you up with housing
担♥保♥你们是现居居民
and vouch that you're current residents.
然后我们会整理所有的文件
And then we'll file all the paperwork
用来说明萝茜的服役记录
to show Rosie's service record
以及她提出医师协助死亡
and that she qualifies for physician-assisted death.
我们愿意在开销方面提供帮助
We're willing to help with the costs
以及保证萝茜所有必须的药物和治疗
and make sure that Rosie has all the medications and care
让她尽可能感到舒适
required to keep her as comfortable as possible.
停 这...这不是我来这的原因
Stop. That's -- That's not why I came here.
这不是我的需求
That's not what I asked you for.
我们理解 但
We understand that, but --
约翰 我们没有评估过你妻子
John, we haven't assessed your wife.
给一位素未谋面的患者
To give any medications to a patient
任何药物 这...这
that you haven't seen, it's just -- it's...
-这不道德 -对谁不道德了呢
- It's not ethical. - Not ethical to who?
是什么委员会吗
Some committee?
还是你们要按照什么表格来
Some spreadsheet that tells you what's allowed?
-约翰 -我妻子快死了
- John -- - My wife is dying.
她不会换地方 也不会填什么表
She's not going to relocate and fill out paperwork
也不会被陌生人担♥保♥
and be vouched for by strangers.
萝茜希望她看起来就像自然死在床上
Rosie wants it to look like she just died in her bed.
她不希望孩子们知道她服药
She doesn't want our children to know she took pills.
这对她来说胜过一切
That's what matters to her more than anything.
我妻子处在痛苦之中
My wife is in pain
而你却在和我谈道德
and you're talking to me about ethics?!
希瑟告诉我你是退伍军人
Heather told me you're veterans.
那荣誉呢
What about honor?
让萝茜死去时带着她生前的
Let Rosie die with the dignity and honor
尊严和荣誉 求你
she lived with, please.
求求你了
Please.
-也许有一个办法... -不
- Maybe there's a way -- - No.
没有 我真的感到非常非常遗憾 约翰
No, I am truly, deeply sorry, John.
我希望我们可以做得更多
I-I wish there was more that we could do,
但对于你的需求 回答是不
but to what you are asking, the answer is no.
我们不能那么做
We just can't.
好的
Okay.
它在那
And there it is.
它包括所有肝十二指肠韧带
It involves the entire hepatoduodenal ligament.
我们确定是要继续吗
We sure we want to keep going here?
我们能做到
We can do this.
她还有其它选择的吗
What other choice does she have?
我们先从右边的结肠开始
Let's mobilize the right colon first.
好的
Okay.
对抽吸要高度警觉 赫尔姆
Hyper vigilant on the suction, Helm.
我们要把科拉流出的每一滴血都送回
We need to send every drop of blood Cora loses
血液回收机 这样就可以输送回她体内
into the cell saver so we can transfuse it back into her.
等等 韦伯医生不同意时
Wait, when Dr. Webber said no,
是表示他不会来做手术
did he mean that he wouldn't do the surgery
还是谁都不应该做这个手术
or that no one should do the surgery?
抽吸 赫尔姆
Suction, Helm.
初心永固
Hello, forever.
我们以前住的两层联排别♥墅♥
We used to live in this two-story townhome
楼上有间办公室 我很确信闹鬼了
that had an upstairs office that I was convinced was haunted.
每次我上楼工作
And every time I would go upstairs to work,
西蒙都会说 "再见 再也不见"
Simon would say, "Goodbye, forever."
这总是能逗笑我...
It always made me laugh...
直到他确诊
...until his diagnosis.
我告诉他我再也不想听到那句话了
I told him that I didn't want to hear that anymore,
然后忽然就...
and suddenly...
不说"再见"了...
instead of "Goodbye"...
而是说"你好"
...it was "Hello."
我好了
I'm ready.
为他做准备 我们开始吧
Start prepping him. Let's move.
我们应该换一包血挂了
We should hang another unit of blood.
好的 所有地方都夹住并分离了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表