下一位是Richard Webber医生
Next on my list is Dr. Richard Webber.
好的...
Yes...
两位休息一下吧
Why don't you two take your break?
我去叫他
And I will go get him.
建立静脉通路了吗
Did they start a line?
天啊 妈
Oh, my God. Mom?
吸氧了吗
They put her on O2?
吸了
Yeah.
包扎伤口了吗
Did they bandage the wound?
包扎了 还有10分钟到
Yes, sir. ETA's about 10 minutes.
能通知心外和骨科吗
Could you call cardio and ortho?
准备胸管引流材料和床旁X光机
Have a chest-tube tray set up and portable X-ray.
好的 Schmitt
Yeah, I got it, Schmitt.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
情况不太乐观
Hey, it is not going well.
你通过评估了吧 因为...
Please tell me you passed because...
Levi Schmitt的妈妈从楼梯上摔得很严重
Levi Schmitt's mom took a bad fall down the stairs.
血气胸 疑似髋骨骨折
Hemopneumothorax, possible hip fracture.
他们在来医院的路上了
He's on his way with her here now.
为什么我感觉你有事瞒着我呢
Why do I get the sense you're not telling me the whole story?
Meredith跟你谈过了吗
Has Meredith spoken to you yet?
血压骤降
Blood pressure... plummeting.
血供不够 肾脏充盈欠佳
The blood flow's not strong enough to perfuse the kidney
所以没有再排尿了
so he's not making urine anymore.
我让住院医去跟进结果 休息一下
I sent the residents out for labs and coffee
其实是让他们离开 我会忍♥不住发火的
but, really, I sent them away so I wouldn't scream at anyone.
试过加大用药剂量了吗
Did you try a bolus?
试过很多次 还用了阿托品
Multiple. Plus atropine.
多巴胺用到最大剂量了
I maxed out on dopamine.
肾上腺素呢
Epi?
可能有用吧 我也不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要这次移植成功
I just... I need this to work.
他老婆等着见他 已经这么困难了
His wife's waiting to see him, and among other things
我想给她一点好消息
it'd be really nice to give her some good news.
当医生最难的 就是通知家属
The worst part about this job is telling families
告诉他们 病人去世了
that their person didn't make it.
你已经做得很好了
And you have that, on some level
每次都非常棒
in every single case.
是啊
Yeah.
多希望这次能成功
Unless this works.
如果成功了 可能再过几年...
If this works, maybe in a few years...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你睡觉时发抖 也是这原因吧
I think it's why you shake in your sleep.
真的吗
I do?
有一点
Just a little bit.
我把手放在你身上 就不抖了
I put my hand on you, and it stops.
之前没人告诉我过
No one's ever told me that before.
我还拥抱你呢
You let me hug you.
你要接受明尼苏达的工作
You're taking that job in Minnesota.
就不能亲自告诉我吗
Couldn't even tell me yourself?
就不能有起码的尊重吗
Couldn't give me that much respect?
没有 我还没做决定呢
No, I haven't even made a decision yet.
是这间医院培养你的
This program raised you!
是我培养你的 教授你知识技能
I raised you, taught you all that you know.
按你的要求 做出让步
Then made all the concessions that you needed
让你可以在这里工作的同时
so you could split your time between here and...
兼顾David Hamilton的需要
and David Hamilton.
尽管这样 你还是很自私
And then, even with all of that, you'd be so selfish
在医生极度短缺的情况下 还想要离开
as to leave in the middle of a historic physician shortage
而且住院医生项目也...
with the residency program hanging on...
命悬一线
...by a thread?!
Bailey
Bailey.
你没有变 还是那个小姑娘
You're... Yeah, no, you're that girl, huh?
还是那个小姑娘
That same little girl
追着帅气的主治医师
that's following her handsome attending
在医院里转来转去
all around the hospital, right?
不守规矩 在车里做♥爱♥
Breaking all the rules. Having sex in cars.
无所顾虑 目中无人
No one and nobody else matters.
他是你的上级 不重要
It doesn't matter that he's your boss
他已经结婚了 不重要
not that he's already married!
够了 你够了
No, enough. Enough now!
好了 先冷静一下 好吗
Yeah, okay. Let's just take a minute here, okay?
闭嘴 我知道你站在哪边
Stop! I already know where you stand.
不 你闭嘴
No, you stop!
不要那样对他说话
Don't you speak to him that way!
你为什么这样对我说话
Why are you speaking to me this way?!
他是来帮忙的
He's here doing us a favor!
Bailey
Bailey!
我扶着她
I got her, I got her.
- 坐下来 - 是啊
- Okay. Sit down. - Yep.
呼叫心外科
Let's page cardio.
Bailey
Bailey?
Bailey不能出事
I need Bailey to be okay.
她看透你了
She got in your head.
我还是实习医生时 她就看透我了
She's been in my head since I was an intern.
从未见过她对我发这么大的火
Never seen her go off on me like this before.
她对谁都没有过
Not on anyone.
你要重新思考明尼苏达的工作了
Now she's got you re-thinking Minnesota.
是啊 她刚听说 心脏病就发作了
Yeah, well, she had a heart attack when she heard about it.
在我看来 更像是焦虑症发作
That looked more like panic to me.
希望你是对的 因为她不能出事
I hope you're right, because I need her to be okay.
因为我真的爱她
Because I do love her.
我不喜欢她现在的样子
I do not like her very much right now
但我真的爱她
but I do love her.
我知道
I know.
你刚认识你老公时
So, your husband was married
他已婚了吗
when you first met him?
我不太清楚这段故事
Don't really remember that part of the story.
当时的情况复杂得多
It was a lot more complicated than that.
但她刚刚说出了对我的真实看法
But she just told the truth about how she sees me.
她对我指手画脚
She put a finger on what I couldn't.
真不能永远留在当住院医生的地方
You can't stay at the place you did your residency forever
因为大家就会这样看待你
because that's how people see you...
他们用过往来评判你
they see you for who you were
忽略你的变化
not as the person you've become.
- Marsh医生 - 在呢
- Dr. Marsh. - Yeah.
Mason的尿袋满了
Mason's catheter... it's full.
心电图看起来不错
EKG looks good.
ST段和T波都没有变化
No ST or T-wave changes.
肌钙蛋白测试是阴性
Your rapid troponin is negative
所以不是心脏病发作
so this was not a cardiac event
但是Bailey 你显然太紧张了
but, Bailey, you are obviously very stressed out.
你得缓缓
You need to slow down.
我明天再缓
I'll slow down tomorrow.
今天我得拯救住院医生项目
Today, I have a residency program to save.
为什么都是你一个人承担
Why is this all falling on you?
Richard呢
Where is Richard?
他在做完全没必要的检查
Having an unnecessary assessment!
什么
What?
今天就这样了吗
This is how today's gonna go?
大家都不小心说漏嘴
People accidentally telling people things
说破一些秘密
that they should have already known?
慢点 Bailey
Whoa! But, Bailey!
- 什么 - 冷静点
- What? - Calm down!
来吧 深呼吸
Come on. Deep breaths.
你这样早晚会再次心梗的
You are marching steadily toward another M.I.
你必须...
You need to do...
减负 我知道
Do less. I know.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表