楼下送来一位主动脉夹层病人
aortic dissection just came in downstairs.
病人心力衰竭得很快
Patient is decompensating fast.
送来的时候 人就不行了吗
Was he DOA?
什么鬼
What the hell?
我活着呢
I'm alive!
你也太好骗了
It's too easy.
什么都能吓到你
You jump at everything.
谢谢你 Karen
Thanks, Karen.
别客气 他跟我保证了 说你不会开除我
Yeah. He promised you wouldn't have me fired.
你是哪位
And who are you?
Maggie 这是Wendell
Maggie, this is Wendell.
我弟弟
He's my little brother.
没错 我看过照片
Of course. I've seen pictures.
很高兴终于见到你本人了
Pleasure to finally meet you.
医人当自强 第18季
第14集 长途跋涉
格蕾斯隆医院不错呀
Grey-Sloan's nice.
绿树成荫 坐落在市中心
Lots of trees, right in the middle of the city.
甚至可以从另一头看到太空针塔
You can even see the Space Needle from the other side.
不下雨就能看到
When it's not raining.
没下雨呢 不是应该下雨吗
It's not raining. Shouldn't it be raining?
春天是雨水多
It rains a lot in the spring.
实际上 我们婚礼前一天就下雨了
Rained the day before our wedding, actually.
抱歉 我没赶上婚礼
I'm sorry for not making it to the wedding.
你都没有回复我
You didn't even RSVP.
我知道 我只是...
I know. I just...
我一直以为 最后一刻能赶到
I kept thinking I'd make it last minute
但是那段时间很煎熬
but...it was a rough time.
我有份工作搞砸了
I had a job go south
我觉得有点丢人
and I was a little embarrassed.
我连来西雅图的巴士票都买♥♥不起
I couldn't even afford a bus ticket to Seattle.
你应该打电♥话♥说一声的
You should've called.
我们可以帮一把
We could've helped or something.
但我们很高兴 你现在来了
But we're glad you're here now.
现在我有工作了
Oh, and I have a job.
我现在是三一实验室的
You are now looking at Trinity Labs'
新医疗销♥售♥代表
new medical sales representative.
带福利的
With benefits.
恭喜
Congratulations.
Wendell 我们今天有一台大手术
Wendell, we have a huge case today.
好的 去吧
Yeah, go, go.
- 去救死扶伤吧- 好的
- Go save lives. - Yeah.
等下一起吃晚餐吧
Maybe we'll do dinner later.
好的 可以
Yeah, I'd like that.
做完手术 我们就联♥系♥你
Call you when we're finished.
- 你没问题吧 - 是啊
- You gonna be alright? - Yeah.
没问题 我自己找点事做
Yeah, I'll keep myself busy.
好的
Alright.
好了 很好
There. That's good.
是的 去创伤二室
Yes, trauma two.
每天都这样吗
Has it been like this every day?
有时更忙呢
Some days it's worse.
急诊忙不过来 手术那边...谢谢
We're backed up down here, we're backed up... thank you...
手术也堆积如山了
on the OR floor.
我在找人顶替Grey 做胰十二指肠切除术
Trying to find someone to take Grey's Whipple at noon.
但现在连我的首选替补医师都躲着我了
But now even my go-to locum tenens is avoiding me.
我还有很多文书工作要做
I've got a stack of paperwork so high
但根本没时间坐下来办公
I can't even get to my desk.
我知道有人可以做胰十二指肠切除术
I know someone that could do the Whipple.
想得美 Shepherd说了 你还没好呢
Nice try. Shepherd told me you're not cleared.
我是说你
I meant you.
去做手术吧
Go operate.
谁来管这些事呢
Who's supposed to handle this mess?
我啊
Me.
Bailey 主任有一半工作是进行指挥
Bailey, half the chief's job is to be a traffic cop
以及解决问题
and to solve problems.
我以前当过主任 我可以的
I've done it before, and I can do it again.
你要当主任吗
You want to be chief?
只有今天啦
Just for the day.
我去手术室了
I'll be in the OR...
主任
Chief.
Laura 好了 我们再来一次
Okay, Laura, let's try this again.
你们知道 我的怀孕周数
You do realize I'm not less pregnant
比上次做手术时增加了吧
than the last time we tried this surgery?
Laura Eames 34岁
Laura Eames, 34
严重的二尖瓣关闭不全
severe mitral valve insufficiency
已经再次安排做经导管二尖瓣修复术了
and scheduled for a transcatheter valve repair. Again.
我真的希望
You know, I'm really hoping
这种事没有"事不过三"的说法
this isn't one of those "rule of three" situations.
等等 Pierce医生去哪了
Wait, where's Dr. Pierce?
你好 Laura 我是Altman医生
Hi, Laura, I'm Dr. Altman.
今天我来做你的手术
I'll be doing your surgery today.
Pierce医生有一位从波士顿来的病人
Dr. Pierce has a big case coming in from Boston which was...
是哦 房♥车里的女生
Yes! The girl in the RV.
今早的新闻节目 我有看到她
I saw her this morning on "Good Morning Seattle."
是的 她要做自体肺动脉瓣移植术
Yeah, she's doing a Ross procedure.
而我在这里
And I'm here.
哇哦 好多水果啊
Wow, that's a lot of fruit.
是的 我从网上订购的
Yeah, I ordered it online.
没想到这么大 抱歉
Didn't realize it would be this big. Sorry.
可能看着很夸张吧
Probably looks bananas.
不好意思 抱歉
I'm so sorry, again.
好贴心啊 其实不用...
It's so sweet. You didn't have to...
送我...
get me...
这是送给Laura的
It's for Laura.
你知道 我做手术前不能吃东西 傻瓜
You know I can't eat before surgery, dummy.
好吧 那就是送你的
Right. then, it is for you?
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 这家人开车上路几周了
Alright, the family's been on the road for weeks
所以无论他们需要什么 吃饭 折叠床 衣服
so anything they need... meals, cots, clothes
都让实习医生准备好
just put an intern on it.
医院后勤一直在跟他们联♥系♥
Hospital services has been in touch with them
有关房♥车生活设施的事 但我们应该确认一下
about a utilities hookup for the RV, but we should confirm.
他们来了
Here they come.
Daniel 怎么了
Daniel, what's wrong?
不知道 她忽然觉得
I don't know, she suddenly was starting to feel
有点头晕 快来 来啊
a little dizzy. Come, come, come.
Helm 推张轮床来
Helm, get a gurney.
Fernanda
Fernanda.
我们是Maggie医生和Ndugu医生
It's Dr. Maggie and Dr. Ndugu.
我觉得天旋地转的
I feel...everything spinning.
- 什么时候开始的 - 20分钟前
- When did it start? - About 20 minutes ago.
我尽快开车过来了
I drove as fast as I could.
我们得马上送她进医院
We need to get her inside right away.
Maggie医生 我们到了吗
Dr. Maggie, are we here?
我到医院了吗
Did I make it?
是的 Fernanda 你到了
Yes, Fernanda, you made it.
你到西雅图了 到格蕾斯隆医院了
You're in Seattle. You're at Grey-Sloan.
- 我到了 - 是的
- I made it. - Yes.
我赶到了
I...made...it.
必须马上送她去儿科加护病房♥
We got to get her to the PICU right now.
告诉Altman 二号♥手术室给她了
Tell Altman she can have OR 2.
她要一号♥手术室
She requested OR 1.
是啊 因为她觉得二号♥有嗡嗡声
Yeah, because she thinks OR 2 has a buzzing sound
但并没有 我知道的
but it doesn't... I know this
因为没人听到过
because nobody else has ever heard it.
你要我跟她那么说吗
You want me to tell her that?
我要你告诉她 去二号♥手术室
I want you to tell her that she has OR 2.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thanks. - Yeah.
Ndugu和Pierce想取消Hendrick的冠脉搭桥术
Ndugu and Pierce want to cancel Hendrick's CABG this afternoon.
这会打乱手术安排的
That's gonna throw our whole schedule off.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表