No need to keep raising the incident.
不是 我 我是说迟到的事
No, I-I meant -- I meant for being late.
我今天跟你
I'm on your service.
不过如果你要我去其它地方
But if you need me to be somewhere else,
我一定会去...
I will absolutely go. Um...
再找一个住院医生
Find another resident.
找一个病历
Get a chart.
帮帮忙 帮帮忙 我需要帮助
Help, help! I-I need help!
你们是医生吗
Are you doctors?
对 你 你受伤了吗
Uh, yeah. Y-- Are you hurt?
不是我 我男朋友
Uh, not me. My boyfriend.
他在车里 和吉吉在一起 他需要帮助
He's in the car with Gigi, and he needs help.
麻烦快一点
Hurry, please!
我警告过他 会发生这种事的
I warned him something like this would happen.
我就知道让吉吉和我们住在一起是馊主意
I knew letting Gigi live with us was a bad idea.
吉吉也受伤了吗 她是家庭成员吗
Oh, is Gigi hurt, too? Is she a family member?
埃文待她如家人
Ivan treats her like one.
亲爱的 医生来了 会没事的
Honey, I brought doctors. Everything's gonna be okay.
这是蟒蛇吗
Is that a boa constrictor?!
缅♥甸♥蟒蛇
Burmese python.
吉吉
Gigi.
给我们点时间
Give us one minute.
没事的 好吗
Everything's gonna be okay, okay?
看着我
Just look at me.
呼吸 好吗 没事的
Just breathe, okay? It's gonna be fine.
实习医生格蕾
第十八季 第十三集
你肯定知道他们会要请你留下
You had to know an offer was coming.
为什么 你知道吗
Why? Did you?
不知道 但你的项目大获成功
No, but your project was wildly successful.
不是天才也能想到我们想把你留下
Doesn't take a genius to figure out we'd want you here.
可是帕金森的研究都还没结束
We're really not even done with the Parkinson's research.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
现在他们都想看看你接下来能做什么
Now they all want to see what else you can do.
如果我只想回家和孩子们在一起呢
What if I just want to go home and be with my kids?
那你应该回去
Then you should.
你不用每个项目亲历亲为
You don't have to do every project yourself.
雇一个好团队 提供战略方向
Hire a great team, provide strategic direction.
门上还是你的名字
It's still your name on the door.
注意
Look out.
你怎么会觉得
What could have possibly made you think
我会对你突然告诉我这事有好反应
that I would respond well to you springing this on me
还是当着一众我不认识的员工
in front of a staff I do not know?
也许你会对这个反应好
Well, maybe you'll respond well to this.
这是医院给格蕾中心的新预算
It's the hospital's new budget on the Grey Center
以及你未来的薪水
and your prospective salary.
不好意思 刚才让你觉得被突袭了
I'm sorry you felt ambushed back there.
今天早上才被批准 我太激动了
This just got approved this morning, and I got excited.
你来选择做什么
You pick what we do with it.
在我们已经完成的工作的基础上接着做
Take the work that we've done and run with it.
亨丁顿舞蹈症 筋萎缩性侧索硬化症
Huntington's disease, ALS,
多发性硬化 阿尔兹海默症
MS, Alzheimer's --
随便你想做什么
whatever you want.
而且我想马什医生也会获益
And I think Dr. Marsh might benefit, too.
所以双赢对吗
So, win-win, right?
我不说了
Okay.
诺里科·欧恩医生请到放射科
Dr. Norico Ohn to Radiology.
贝利医生说她为什么要我去外面吗
Did Bailey say why she needed to see me outside?
患者咨♥询♥
Patient consult.
我们通常在里面咨♥询♥ 赫尔姆
Well, we typically see those inside, Helm.
普瑞兹医生说赖特医生说贝利医生说
Dr. Perez said Dr. Wright said Dr. Bailey said --
好 好 好 没事了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. N-Never mind, okay?
让开一下
Excuse me.
现在我明白了
Now it makes sense.
不 不
N-No.
不 不 不 不
N-No, no, no.
不行
Nope.
32岁男性
32-year-old male,
左上臂被咬
bite to the upper left arm,
压缩创伤
constricting injury,
主诉手臂 胸口和腹部疼痛
complains of pain to the arm, chest, and abdomen.
早上我吃了有问题的菠萝
I had questionable pineapple this morning,
也可能是这个原因
so it could be that.
我猜不是那样
I'm guessing not.
你们打算什么时候把她从他身上弄下来
When are you people gonna get her off of him?!
亲爱的 我喜欢你激动的样子 不过我没事
Hon, you know I love it when you get fired up, but I'm okay.
吉吉只是在拥抱我
Gigi's just giving me a hug.
吉吉会害死你
Gigi is killing you!
缅♥甸♥蟒蛇很温顺
Burmese pythons are docile.
你的情况看起来正相反
Your situation suggests otherwise.
我教二年级 我的班级在学习爬行动物
I teach second grade, and my class is studying reptiles,
所以我觉得班级宠物应该很有吸引力
so I thought a class pet would be engaging.
我发誓我得到她的时候 她才几英尺
I swear, when I got her, she was only a few feet,
只是她不停地长 不停地长
but she just kept growing and growing.
于是我把她带回了家
So I brought her home.
她长是因为你喂她太多东西了
And she grew because you fed her too much.
我发誓她以前从来没这么干过
I swear, she's never done this before.
我早上去喂她时
When I went to feed her this morning,
她没有吃食物而是咬了我的手臂
she bit my arm instead of her food.
蟒蛇一旦咬住了就不会松口
Once they bite, they don't let go.
我的手没知觉了
I can't feel my hand.
这很严重吗
Is that bad?
当然
Yes!
他对待他的学生就像后脑勺长了眼睛
He has eyes on the back of his head with his students,
但是吉吉却是他的盲区
but Gigi's just one slithering blind spot.
氧饱和在下降
O2 is dropping.
呼叫神经科 心脏科和矫正科
Look, uh, page Neuro and Cardio a-and Ortho.
不 呼叫所有人
No, page everyone.
直到我们把那东西弄下来
Until we get that thing off of him,
我们不知道怎么回事
we don't know what's going on.
-动物管控局在哪里 -天啊
- And where's Animal Control? - Oh, God.
卢娜早上找到拉比特了
Uh, Luna found Ribbit this morning.
我把它和你的东西放在客厅了
I put him with your stuff in the lounge.
我还在想哪去了
I was wondering where that went.
你在看学前班了吗
Are you looking at preschools?
艾米莉娅说我们要给他登记上候补名单
Amelia says we need to put him on a wait list.
你对卢娜有安排了吗
Do you already have a plan for Luna?
我正想看看你们怎么办
Yeah, I'm just gonna see what you do
然后照办
and then just do that.
矫正科去外面咨♥询♥
Ortho consult needed outside?
我们想你了
We miss you.
我们也想你
Well, we miss you, too.
布鲁克医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Brooks to Oncology.
布鲁克医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Brooks to Oncology.
事先说明...
For the record...
我怪艾米莉娅
...I blame Amelia.
我们间的问题怎么就成了艾米莉娅的错了
How is what happened between us Amelia's fault?
因为我决定将一切错误都怪到艾米莉娅头上
Well, because I've decided that everything is Amelia's fault.
她设法毁了我生命中所以美好的东西
She's found a way to ruin every good thing in my life.
我们可没被毁
We are not ruined.
我们还是最好的朋友
We are best friends
而且很明智地保持在了这个阶段
who were smart enough to protect that.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但她毁了大部分的好事
But she's ruined most good things.
我想我喜欢小气鬼林
I think I like petty Link.
-小气鬼 -是的
- Petty? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 我现在是小气鬼了 完美
Yeah, okay, I'm petty now. Great.
她把我变成了我父亲 这事我仍然该怪她
She turned me into my father. I blame her for that, too.
但你父亲和母亲复合了
But your father got back together with your mother.
你这话还不如不说
You're not helping.
你想让我再给沃尔特斯先生查一次脑钠素吗
Want me to run another BNP on Mr. Walters?
拜托了 谢谢你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表