-这就是工作 -这就是工作
- That's the job. - That's the job.
成为她希望我成为的人
To be what she expected me to be.
我是要把你培养成一个非凡的人
I raised you to be an extraordinary human being!
但你现在如此普通 你发生什么了
You're no more than ordinary! What happened to you?
你没听她的
And you didn't listen to her.
这可能会让你惊讶 马什医生
This may be surprising to you, Dr. Marsh,
但我不喜欢别人告诉我该做什么
but I do not love being told what to do.
我觉得她也是不想让我发现
I also think she just didn't want me to find out
她的丑事
about her dirty laundry.
梅瑞狄斯 理查德说的
You know, Meredith, what -- what Richard said...
并不是真的
Is not true.
我们可以等等再做科拉的手术的
We could have waited to do the surgery on Cora.
是你执意要我们今天做
You -- You pushed for us to do it today.
所以你也觉得我在蓄意破坏培训项目吗
So you think I'm sabotaging the program, too?
不是
No.
你觉得我太很傲慢吗
Do you think I'm arrogant?
不 恰恰相反
No, the opposite.
我觉得 如果有任何理由的话
I-I-I think, if anything,
你是对离开感到不安 所以
you're feeling insecure about leaving, so...
急救车 她心脏停跳了
Crash cart. She's coding.
坎特医生到肿瘤科
Dr. Cantor to Oncology.
坎特医生到肿瘤科
Dr. Cantor to Oncology.
贝利医生 我一直在打电♥话♥
Dr. Bailey, I have been calling and --
我知道
I'm aware.
我 我们遇到了意想不到
I, uh -- We had an unexpected --
今天过得不太顺利
It's been a bit of a day.
你知道 你的急诊室关闭 不治疗创伤了吗
Well, are you aware that your ER has closed to trauma?
我不知道
I was not aware.
但我不奇怪
But I'm not surprised.
-贝利医生 -布莱克女士 我们
- Dr. Bailey -- - Uh, Ms. Blake, we --
我们这里需要私聊几分钟 麻烦了
we need a few minutes here, please.
我在你的办公室里等你
I will wait in your office.
我有更好的主意 我们有献血活动
Better yet, we're having a blood drive.
我邀请你 在等待的时候献个血
I invite you to donate while you wait.
世界分崩离析了
The world is broken.
世界支离破碎
The world is broken in a thousand different ways
而我无法弥补
that I cannot fix.
我得报♥警♥...
I have to call the police...
因为如果我不报♥警♥ 我也可能会进监狱
...because if I don't, I could go to jail, too,
我不能让这事发生
and that's not happening.
-贝利 -我得报♥警♥
- Bailey -- - I have to call the police,
但我得先处理好血液短缺的事
but I have to manage a life-threatening
人命关天...
blood shortage first...
可能得耗费我几个小时
and that could take me a few hours.
与此同时 我接受你们的辞职
In the meantime, I'll accept your resignations,
还有 我...
and I...
...我祝你们两位好运
...I wish you both the best of luck.
好了 你去接孩子 我回家 尽量收拾行李
Okay, you get the kids. I'll run home, and I'll pack what I can.
不行 我们没有时间了
No, no. We don't have time.
贝利可能会给我们争取更多时间
Bailey might be buying us more time,
但我们还不知道约翰报♥警♥没有
but we don't even know if John's called the police or not.
我们得走了 得立刻就走
We have to go, and we have to go right now.
好
Okay.
-我让艾米莉娅去接孩子 好吗 -好
- I'll get Amelia to get the kids, okay? - Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
这里
Here we go.
我听说你预先办了一场葬礼
I heard there was a preemptive memorial?
非常美好
Oh, it was really beautiful.
让我想准备件更大的活动了
It made me want to do something bigger,
比如晚宴之类的
like a dinner or something.
天啊 如果我妻子只有一件事能做好
Lord, if there's one thing my wife does well,
那就是接受赞美
it's take compliments.
这么说来 我有个坏消息
In that case, I have bad news.
我刚和你的肿瘤医生谈过
I just spoke with your oncologist,
你们没必要提前办葬礼了
and there is no need for a preemptive memorial,
因为你的肿瘤对化疗试验...
because your tumor is responding...
有反应了
to the chemo trial.
所以 凯瑟琳
So, Catherine,
目前 你要与癌症共同生存
for the moment, you are living with cancer
而不是死于癌症了
rather than dying from it.
管他的
Oh, to hell with it.
我还是要办晚宴派对
I'll still give that dinner party.
谢博德医生 准备好你的演讲
Dr. Shepherd, get your speech ready.
我们有很多事要庆祝
We have a lot to celebrate.
宝贝 你听到了吗
Oh, baby, did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你现在就得关掉吗
Do you have to turn it off now?
不 外科医生会继续干活
No, the surgeon can continue to work,
但没有新鲜的血液制品
but without fresh blood products,
你失血或血液凝结的几率会高很多
there's a much higher chance of you bleeding or clotting.
但还有可能吗
But there's a chance?
我还有可能见他吗
There's a chance I'll meet him?
有可能
There's a chance.
西蒙...
Simon...
我非常荣幸能够做你的医生
it has been a tremendous privilege to be your doctor.
这是上天恩赐 让我们能见证你的爱情故事
It's been a gift to witness your love story.
我从来没想过人生中会遇到美好的爱情
I never imagined a great love in my life.
我总是会想象我的孩子 但从没想象过我妻子
I always pictured my child, but never my wife,
然后 我遇到了克丽丝汀 她改变了我
and then I met Kristen, and she changed me.
她注意到了关于我的每一件小事
She noticed every little thing about me --
我的害怕 我的羞耻 我的疑惑
my fear, my shame, my doubt.
她把我的秘密都掏了出来
She pulled all the secrets out of me,
并将其公之于众
and she held them to the light.
她爱我
She loved me.
一点点地...
And little by little...
她向我展示了 我该如何爱自己
she showed me how to love myself.
如果这还不算美好的人生...
And if that is not a life well lived...
我真不知道什么才是
I don't know what is.
告诉她 好吗
Tell her that, will you?
再推一剂肾上腺素
Let's push another amp of epi.
不行 太久了
No, it's been too long.
已经太久了
It's been too long.
她没再充氧了
She's not oxygenating.
你已经执行同一行为半个小时了
You've been running the same code for half an hour.
-她彻底器官衰竭了 -她弥散性血管内凝血了
- She's in total organ failure. - She's in DIC.
把血给我
Get me blood.
加油啊 科拉
Come on, Cora.
加油 科拉
Come on, Cora!
萨莉需要你
Sally needs you!
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我不能没有你
I can't live without you!
保持清醒
Stay awake!
科拉
Cora!
-拜托 别离开我们 -梅瑞狄斯
- Come on, don't leave us. - Meredith.
给我保持清醒
You stay awake!
科拉
Cora!
拜托 求你了
Come on, please.
坚持住
Hold on, okay?
-我爱你 -梅瑞狄斯
- I love you! - Meredith.
-求你别死 -离开这里 梅瑞狄斯
- Please don't die! - Get out of here, Meredith.
他出来了 抱住他
Okay, here he is. Take him.
血压骤降 我们需要更多血液
Her BP is tanking. We need more blood!
那是最后一袋阴性B型血了
That's the last bag of B negative.
呼叫 要求拿点急救血来
Alright. Call for some crash blood.
那是最后一袋了 皮尔斯医生
That's the last bag, Dr. Pierce.
好 我得钳住她的子♥宫♥动脉
Okay. I have to clamp her uterine arteries.
我得接手子♥宫♥
I have to take the uterus.
皮尔斯医生可以抽吸吗我能看得清楚些
Dr. Pierce, can you suction so I can see better?
可以
You got it.
威尔逊医生
Dr. Wilson.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表