是的
Yeah.
我们为什么要这么做
Why did we do this?
我们知道今天医院缺血
We knew there was a blood shortage.
我们为什么挑今天做
Why did we do this today?
我们今天做是因为肿瘤
We did it because the tumor
侵犯了她肠道的血供
is wrapped around the vasculature
以及她的肝脏
of her intestines and her liver.
如果我们不把它切出来
If we did not take it out,
她就会死于梗阻或严重内出血
she could die from obstruction or catastrophic GI bleeding.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你做了什么
You did what?
我切掉了瘤子
Took the tumor out.
你为什么要这样做
Why the hell would you do that?
我强调过让你别做
I expressly told you no!
你强调过你不想参与进来
You expressly told me you did not want to participate.
我是普外的主任
I am the chief of general.
我决定今天做手术
I made a call to do the surgery today.
没错 因为除了你外别人的观点都不重要
Yeah, right, because no one's opinion matters but yours.
韦伯医生 现在不是
Dr. Webber, this is really not the time --
这次也一样 全在乎梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
And as always, it's all about Meredith Grey
和她想要的东西
and what she wants,
不计一切后果
with no thought to the consequences it may have.
后果就是不做手术 这个女人也许会死
The consequences are that this woman would have died.
是的 而你也许刚把这的外科住院医生项目
Yeah, and you may have just killed the residency program
和她一起搞死了 而这也是你一直想要的不是吗
along with her, which is what you wanted all along, right?
好确保在你离开后这个地方
To ensure that this place would go up in flames
在你身后付之一炬
as you walked out, to burn it down behind you?
你知道你都做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
我必须得搞清楚这里都发生了什么
I have to investigate what's going on here.
恭喜你 梅瑞狄斯
Congratulations, Meredith.
爱丽丝终于会以你为荣了
Ellis would finally be proud of you.
听好了 梅瑞狄斯
Listen to me, Meredith.
随便谁都能坠入爱河并喜不胜收
Anyone can fall in love and be blindly happy,
但不是随便谁都能拿起手术刀救人
but not everyone can pick up a scalpel and save a life.
这个瘤子必须得切掉
The tumor had to come out.
它在杀死她
It is killing her.
这个瘤子必须得切 你也明白的
It had to come out, and you know it did.
我懂
Understood.
疼痛感觉像抽筋吗
And the pain feels like cramps?
是 很痛
Uh, it's -- Aaah, it's bad.
我不知道 感觉疼
I don't know. It -- It feels like pain.
但你是像是宫缩一样一阵阵地疼吗
Okay. But the pain is coming and going like contractions?
对 有点像 我不知道
Yes! Sort of, uh, I don't know.
疼痛并没有完全消失
It's not completely going away.
好了 我需要带你去妇科
Okay, I need to take you to the OB floor...
做个正式的检查看看孩子的情况
...to do a proper exam and to check on the baby.
你是觉得孩子有什么不妥吗
You think there's something wrong with the baby?
-克丽丝汀 别慌好吗 -但我很慌
- Kristen, try not to panic. - I do, though.
我很慌 试着别慌可没什么用
I do panic, and trying not to panic doesn't usually work.
看我
Hey, look at me.
看着我 呼吸
Look at me. Breathe.
吸气 呼气
In, out.
我爱你
I love you.
和威尔逊医生走吧
Go with Dr. Wilson.
但我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you, though --
天哪 快推轮床过来
Oh, my God. We need a gurney in here!
我来推
I got it!
-好的 -我的天哪
- Okay, okay. - Oh, my God.
发生什么了
What's happening?
有可能是胎盘早剥
Um, it could be a placental abruption.
但我们现在就得走
But we need to go now.
我们要把孩子取出来吗
Are we gonna take out the baby?
看上去是的
It looks like it.
呼叫卡丽娜·德卢卡
Okay, page Carina DeLuca.
她在手术室 我看到她刚进去
She's in surgery. I saw her -- she just went in.
我需要止血并且把孩子剖出来
Okay, I need to stop the bleeding and deliver the baby,
所以我需要帮助
so I need hands.
-我一起吧 我能帮忙 -施密特 我们需要血
- I'll come. I'll help. - Schmitt, we need blood, stat.
-你的血型是什么 -B型阴性血
- What is your -- - B negative!
-快去 -知道了
- Okay, go. - Yeah. Got it.
西蒙 你要坚持住
Simon, stay alive.
你要活到能见到他
Stay alive so you can meet him.
-告诉林肯医生 要让他活着 -好的
- Tell Dr. Lincoln to keep him alive. - Okay.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我提前打电♥话♥了
Hey! Oh, okay. I called ahead,
有两袋B型阴性血送到四号♥手术室
and we have two units of B neg on the way to OR 4.
但我们至少需要四袋
Okay. We need at least four!
我知道
I know!
克丽丝汀有我们在 施密特
We've got Kristen, Schmitt.
-去解决这件事 -怎么解决
- Go solve this! - How?!
动动脑子随机应变 施密特
Think on your feet, Schmitt!
这是你的工作
That's the job.
克丽丝汀 我们马上到了
Okay, Kristen, we're almost there.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
当心 当心
Watch out, watch out!
胎盘早剥
A placental abruption.
有多严重
How bad is that?
说实话 有可能会很危险
Honestly, it can be very dangerous,
但是这里最好的医生在照顾她
but she is in the best of hands here.
-孩子呢 -她们会竭尽所能
- And the baby? - They will do everything they can
让她们母子平安的
to keep them both safe.
施密特 怎么了
Schmitt, what, what?
我要血
Blood, blood.
拿去吧
Take it.
不行 我们需要这袋血
No, we -- we need this blood.
他们是一样的血型
They both have the same blood type.
他们都是B型阴性
They're both B negative.
拿去把 拿去给我妻子用
Take it. Take it to my wife.
不行 我们要用这袋血
No, we need some of this blood for the --
不用 都拿去给我妻子
No, take it all to my wife.
去救我的妻子
Save my wife.
我没别的办法了
I ca--
好吧 好吧
Uh, alright, alright. Yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry!
施密特
Hey, Schmitt!
克丽丝汀胎盘早剥了
Kristen's having an abruption.
西蒙 如果她有胎盘剥落
Simon, if she had an abruption,
这就意味着她们要把孩子取出来
that means they're delivering the baby.
只需要几分钟
It will only take a few minutes.
撤掉我的机器
Take me off this machine.
把我所有的血都给我妻子
Give all my blood to my wife.
救我的妻子 救我的孩子
Save my wife. Save my child.
我是将死之人了
I'm a dead man.
如果你撤掉这个机器 我就死了
If you unplug that machine, I'm gone.
要救他们
Save them.
拜托了
Please.
尘归尘
Ashes to ashes.
你长大了 当大人很糟糕
You grew up. It's awful being a grown-up.
-在输淀粉水溶液了 -我希望能回到过去
- Pentaspan is running. - I wish I could go back.
但化验结果不太好
The labs -- they don't look great, though.
我会做完全不同的决定
I'd do everything so differently.
她让我不要来这里
She told me not to come here.
爱丽丝
Ellis.
她那个时候并不是完全清醒
You know, she wasn't completely lucid all the time,
但有一次 我清楚地记得她告诉我
but one time, I distinctly remember her telling me...
只是血
It's just blood.
-不要去那里 -为什么
- Do not go there. - Why?
她不相信理查德·韦伯
She didn't believe Richard Webber had
有能力教我
what it took to teach me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表