with a whiskey
看着窗外雪花飞舞
watching the snow dance on the window
觉得一切都恬静...
and everything just feels still...
美好
and right.
是...客房♥服务
that's... the room service.
先到这里 等会继续
Stay right there. Don't move.
你说"先到这里" 所以...
You said "stay where you are" so...
你掉头回来了吗
You turned around?
是啊 我掉头了
Yeah. I turned around.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
当然
Yes.
我们得做开腹阑尾切除术
We'll need to do an open appendectomy
以确保尽可能地
so that we can be sure to wash out
将感染冲洗干净
as much of that infection as possible.
我整场手术都会在场 监测胎儿情况
I will be in the OR the entire time to monitor the baby.
如果看到任何危险迹象
If we see any signs of trouble
就可能需要做紧急剖腹产
we may need to do an emergency C-section.
我必须得同意做子♥宫♥切除术吗
I have to consent for a hysterectomy?
很遗憾 如果在剖腹产过程中
Unfortunately, if there is an abnormal amount of bleeding
出现出血量异常
during the C-section
切除子♥宫♥可能是最安全的选择了
it's possible the safest option is to remove the uterus.
- 因为... - 如果出现那样的情况
- Because...- If we're at that point
我们会选择救你妻子的命
we're making that decision to save your wife's life.
Ashley...手术室见
Ashley... we'll see you in the OR.
亲爱的 你会没事的
Sweetheart, you're gonna be fine.
你喝了几瓶啤酒
How many beers have you had?
两瓶
Two.
有半瓶还让我洒了
Minus half of one I spilled.
好吧 我想问问Wilson医生...
Okay. I want to ask Dr. Wilson...
要是得剖的话 你会给我结扎吗
If you have to deliver, will you tie my tubes?
- 什么 - 输卵管结扎对止血没用...
- What? - A tubal ligation won't stop the bleeding and...
不 我是要求你这么做
No, I'm asking you to.
拜托了 如果不是必须切除子♥宫♥的话
Please, if you don't have to remove my uterus
至少给我做输卵管结扎吧
please at least tie my tubes.
亲爱的...
Baby...
要是我们再有孩子 我可能会死的
If we have any more kids, I might die
如果我死了
and if I die
我不知道你们要怎么办
I don't know what the heck all of you will do.
快到了 好吗
It's just around here, okay?
稍等 嘿
Hold on. Hey.
嘿 你们都回来时
Hey, when you all come back up here
你能给Allison换上睡衣吗
can you dress Allison in her pajamas
方便她随时睡觉
just in case she falls asleep?
今晚的睡觉时间不知道是啥时候了
I mean, bedtime is gonna be all over the place tonight.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
Farouk的精神好些了
Farouk's in better spirits.
我在等他的最新检查结果
I'm just waiting for his latest labs. Mm.
Owen 你还在医院吗
Owen, are you still in the hospital?
听我说 Teddy... Noah回来了
Listen, Teddy... Noah's back.
情况不好吗
Is it bad?
是的
Yeah.
我晚些打给你好吗
I'll call you later, okay?
所以...
Hey, so...
你喜欢打游戏吗
do you like video games?
- 喜欢 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
你喜欢啊 好的
You do? Okay.
- 你想玩会吗 - 好啊
- You wanna play? - Oh, yeah.
你确定吗 我玩得可好了
You sure? 'Cause I'm good.
- 走着瞧啊 - 好啊
- We'll see about that. - Okay
好 我们开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
要是你在家的话 你会做些什么
So, if you were at home, what would you be doing?
我会去杂货店买♥♥点东西
I would have gone grocery shopping
然后我会跟孩子们坐在餐桌旁
and then I would be sitting at my kitchen table with the kids
而我的姐♥妹♥们♥会做饭
while my sisters cook.
Maggie喜欢做饭 所以...
Maggie likes to cook, so...
我懂 我喜欢做饭
Got it. I like to cook.
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, I do
我喜欢悠闲地做饭...
when I can take my time and...
来点音乐
and put on some music
开瓶啤酒 在室外烧烤
crack a beer, cook outside on the grill.
在不是零下十度的时候吗
When it's not negative 10 degrees?
当然了 天气不同
Yeah, I mean, yeah. The menu changes
做的菜也不同 这是肯定的
with the weather, that's for sure.
但对我来说 做饭有点像做手术
But to me, cooking's a bit like surgery.
你得有刀工 还得知道如何把握那一刻
You have to know knife skills and how to be in the moment.
两者我都擅长
I'm pretty good at both.
我的技术也有提高了
I'm getting better at it.
你的刀工吗
With your knife skills?
挺好的 也该练好了
That's good. It's about time.
是把握那一刻
No, being in the moment.
没错
Right.
我觉得是因为在医院里的那几个月
I think it was all those months in the hospital.
很奇怪 是不是
It's strange, isn't it?
躺在床上
How laying in a bed
盯着荧光灯
staring up at the fluorescent lights
就可以...
can just...
完全改变你的想法
completely change your thinking.
我出院时
I mean, when I got out
Charlette和手术曾是我生命中最重要的
Charlotte and surgery, they were my only priorities.
你很感恩他们
You're grateful for them.
是的
I am.
你呢
And you?
你感恩什么
What are you grateful for?
感恩你回来了
I'm grateful that you're here.
当然还有这杯酒
And this wine, of course. I'm grateful for the wine.
谁想吃感恩节迷你披萨呀
Who's ready for Thanksgiving Bagel Bites?
我以为是吃火鸡
I thought there was a turkey.
本来有的 但是...
There was, but...
我把火鸡赦免了
I pardoned it.
赦免是什么意思
What does "pardon" mean?
原谅或者放手
It means to forgive, to let go.
Ellie 我赦免你弄坏了我的巴斯光年
Ellie, I pardon you for breaking my Buzz Lightyear.
这就是感恩节的意义
Aww, now, that's the spirit of Thanksgiving.
什么是AVM
What's an AVM?
动静脉畸形
An arteriovenous malformation.
具体是什么意思呢
What does it do?
人的动脉和静脉
Well, it's when your arteries and veins
被一堆缠绕的血管连通以后
get connected by a tangle of blood vessels
正常的血流和氧气循环就被破坏了
so it disrupts the normal blood flow and oxygen circulation
还会造成大出血 那就麻烦了
and it can bleed out and cause trouble.
什么是性
What's sex?
宝宝出现变异型心率减慢了
Baby is having variable decels.
好的 我们尽快完成 抽吸
Okay, we'll try to go as fast as we can. Suction.
Webber医生 你可能不知道
Not sure if you're aware, Dr. Webber
我做过很多次阑尾切除了
but I've actually performed quite a few appys
几乎完全独♥立♥完成的
with hardly any supervision.
Schmitt 今天可不给你主刀
Oh, you're not gonna take the lead, Schmitt.
因为病人是孕妇吗
Because the patient's pregnant?
不 因为我是一个传统的人
No, because I am a man of tradition.
今天是感恩节 我不会观摩手术的
I don't watch surgery on Thanksgiving.
我要主刀
I do it.
Wilson 你呢
Wilson, how about you?
有什么感恩节传统
Any Thanksgiving traditions?
- 没有 - 瞎说
- Not exactly. - Oh, come on.
肯定多少有啊 夹钳
You've had to have something. Clamp.
我的童年就是垃圾场
My childhood was such a trash dump
我得把好事写在草稿纸上
I had to write the good things on little scraps of paper
来提醒自己 那些事真发生过
to remind myself they even happened.
然后我会把草稿纸存在外卖♥♥盒里
Then I would shove them into an old takeout box
到感恩节时 跟伤心鸡块一起享用
and read them on Thanksgiving between sad chicken nuggets.
糟糕 胎儿的心率差异变化消失了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表