她告诉我凶器的位置 我拿回来了
She told me where the weapon was, and I retrieved it.
我们本可以一起面对这些
We could have fought this together.
我们本可能会失败
We could have failed.
这话听起来可不像我们
That doesn't sound like us.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
-别 -我想谢谢你
- Don't. - I wanted to thank you
六年来为我所做的一切
for everything you've done for me over the last six years.
-夏洛克 -我们相识时 我心如死灰
- Sherlock... - I was dying when we first met.
虽然我看起来挺好的
I mean, I looked well enough.
去戒毒什么的
Just got out of rehab and all that.
我以为自己看透了一切 其实并没有
Thought that I knew everything, but I didn't.
我没有意识到我需要...
I didn't realize how much... how much work
我需要投入多少时间 以及那要花多长时间
I would have to put in and how much time it would take.
但最主要的是 我没有意识到
But most of all, I-I didn't realize that...
事情是可以变好的
things could get better.
我其实真的可以...
And that I could actually be...
是的 我当时心如死灰
Yes, I was dying.
没人能看出来 除了你
And no one could see it but you.
你挽救了我的生命 乔恩
You saved my life, Joan.
我们是搭档
We're partners.
不
No.
我们远超搭档
We're much better than that.
我们是彼此爱着的两个人
We're two people that love each other.
一直如此
We always have been.
这对我来说是最痛苦的事
It's a most painful matter to me,
你完全可以想象 福尔摩斯先生
as you can most readily imagine, Mr. Holmes.
我被戳到了痛处
I've been cut to the quick.
我从我们共同的熟人史丹佛那里得知
I understand from our mutual acquaintance, Stamford,
你已经成功处理了几起这种微妙的案子
that you've already managed several delicate cases of this sort,
不过我猜他们不会是
though I presume that they were hardly
跟我同一阶层的人
from the same class of society.
其实接你的案子算是降了阶层了
Actually, this would be a step down.
什么
I beg pardon?
我上一位这类客户 是个国王
My last client of the sort was a king.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
他的太太失踪了吗
Had his wife gone missing?
抱歉 你听到了吗
Sorry. Do-do... do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
隔壁的喧哗
Racket next door.
抱歉 福尔摩斯先生 我什么也没听到
I'm sorry, Mr. Holmes. I hear nothing.
原谅我 西蒙勋爵 我...
Forgive me, Lord St. Simon. I'm-I'm...
我只是还在适应这地方
I'm just... I'm still getting used to this place.
是吗 史丹佛告诉我
Oh, really? Stamford told me that you returned
你回贝克街都快半年了
to Baker Street almost six months ago.
是的 但我在纽约的房♥子
I did, but my-my residence in New York
墙比这里厚多了
had much thicker walls.
这些需要适应
And, uh, these are just taking some getting used to.
更何况还有那墙后的邻居
Not to mention the neighbors behind them.
明白了
I see. Um...
我刚才说到 我的新娘
as I was saying, my bride,
旧金山的海蒂·多兰小姐
Miss Hatty Doran of San Francisco,
在我们的婚宴上消失了
disappeared from our wedding reception
就在刚过去的这个周末
this past Saturday.
我们才结婚了一小时...
We'd only been married an hour...
小点声行吗
Do you mind?!
请继续
Please continue.
你忘了我今早有个客户吗
Did you not remember I had a client this morning?
我在搬家具 告我啊
I was moving some furniture around. Sue me.
听着 当初你问我能不能住在这里
Look, when you asked me if you could live here...
是你邀请我住在这里的
When you invited me to live here.
我可不是为了让你用持续不断的噪音来折磨我的
It was not so you could torture me with your incessant noise.
跟勋爵谈得怎么样
How'd it go with the lord?
他坚信他太太被绑♥架♥了
Oh, he's convinced his wife has been abducted,
但不能再明显了 是她离开了他
but it couldn't be more obvious that she's left him.
我可不会怪她
I mean, I don't blame her.
我跟这男的一分钟都多待不下去
I couldn't spend another minute with the man.
总之 他是个朋友的朋友
Anyway, he's a friend of a friend,
我们回头得查明她的所在
so we'll have to ascertain her whereabouts later.
那现在呢
What about now?
苏格兰场叫我们去
We've been summoned to Scotland Yard.
发生了谋杀案
There's been a murder.
好 我去拿外套
Okay, just let me get my coat.
好的
All right.
你在纽约时是个更好的搭档
You know, you were a better partner in New York.
我们不是搭档
We're not partners.
我们是两个彼此爱着的人
We're two people who love each other.
你知道我当时说那话
Well, you realize I only said that
只是因为我以为我们不会再见了吧
'cause I thought we'd never see each other again.
其实 我还是没想好
I'm still not sure about this, you know.
我们 在这里
Us. Here.
是吗
Really?
有意思 我可觉得这里
That's funny, because I feel like we're exactly
正是我们应该待的地方呢
where we're supposed to be.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表