你在晶萃健身房♥锻炼过吗
You ever work out at a Centrix Gym?
没有 但我经常看到这家店
No, but I've seen 'em around.
它们并不都归乔治所有
Right. I mean, George didn't own them all,
但是品牌和营销体系归他
but he owned the brand and the marketing system.
所以人们可以付给他钱
So people could pay him a fee
开一家特许连锁店
and own their own franchise.
对你老板来说利润一定非常可观
It must have been pretty profitable for your boss.
那些健身房♥到处都是
Those gyms are all over the place.
钱源源不断地滚进来
The money was pouring in,
死亡威胁也随之而来
but so were the death threats.
威胁谁
For who?
许多人为了入股
Well, a lot of people took on debt
欠了债
to buy into the business.
然后他们却发现想要扭亏为盈
And then they found out it was almost impossible
几乎是不可能的
to get out of the red.
有些人为了防止破产
Some of 'em sell their cars,
把车子 房♥子都卖♥♥了
their homes just to keep from going under.
乔治没让媒体报道
George kept it out of the news,
但有很多人都破产了
but there had been a lot of bankruptcies.
这些人怪罪你老板吗
And these people blame your boss?
合同里规定了他们必须
Well, it was in their contract they had to buy
以高价从先入股的人那里
used equipment at big markups
购买♥♥二手设备
from people who had joined the company before them.
我听起来像金字塔骗局
Sounds like some sort of a pyramid scheme to me.
因为基本上就是了
Because it pretty much is one.
有人开始发邮件
People started sending e-mails
说他们想要伤害乔治
saying they wanted to hurt George,
说他们打算如何跟踪他然后杀了他
talking about how they were gonna track him down and kill him.
有个人说他想把乔治的头砍下来
One guy said he wanted to cut George's head off
喂他的狮子狗
and feed it to his poodle.
就是那时候他找了我
That's when he called me.
你还有那些邮件吗
You still have these e-mails?
我所在的安保公♥司♥有乔治的所有账号♥
The security company I work for has access
以便于我们监测威胁
to all of George's accounts so that we can monitor threats.
我回头把密♥码♥发给你
I'll send you a password.
我们三个是学校的小女仆
Three little maids from school are we,
像女学生一样俏皮
pert as a schoolgirl well may be,
充满了少女的欢声笑语
filled to the brim with girlish glee,
三个学校的小女仆
three little maids from school.
虽然表演得没什么激♥情♥
Not a very enthusiastic performance,
但还是感谢你的示范
but thanks for the demonstration.
至少我们知道了你的长♥期♥记忆没受影响
At least we know your long-term memory is unaffected.
显然上一次脑震荡不足以抹杀
Evidently my last concussion was not enough
吉尔伯特与沙利文演出公♥司♥对我童年的影响
to erase my schoolboy years with Gilbert and Sullivan.
可以进行选择性外科手术
There are elective procedures for that.
说正经的 汉森医生
Joking aside, Dr. Hanson,
你的灯光真让人痛苦
that light of yours is pure agony.
头痛又加重了吗
The headaches are getting worse?
而且更频繁了
And more frequent.
影响了我的注意力 睡眠 生活
They're interfering with my focus, my sleep, my existence.
你服用我开的加巴喷丁了吗
Are you taking the gabapentin I prescribed?
没有效果吗
It's not helping?
事实上 我认为我的症状越来越严重了
Point of fact, I think my symptoms are getting worse.
视线模糊 短期失忆 疼痛
Blurred vision, short-term memory loss, the pain.
这可不是我把自己交给你时
It's just not the trajectory I'd hoped for
希望获得的效果
when I put myself in your care.
我不是跟你直说过吗
Haven't I been straight with you?
脑震荡后综合征的恢复
Recovery from post-concussion syndrome
不是一夜就能好的
doesn't happen overnight.
你的大脑需要时间自愈
Your brain needs time to heal itself.
恢复的过程可能会曲折迂回
Recovery can be circuitous.
你专业建议的总结就是
So that's the sum total of your professional advice--
抱着希望坐等
just wait and hope for the best?
我把服用加巴喷丁的剂量
I'm raising your dose of gabapentin
给你从200毫克调整到400毫克
from 200 milligrams to 400 milligrams.
可能会导致嗜睡
It might make you drowsy,
但你自己应该感觉不到什么其它的变化
but you shouldn't notice any other changes.
如果还没有效果的话
And if that doesn't do the trick,
我们会一直加大剂量直到见效为止
we'll keep upping the dosage until it does.
我知道你不喜欢多吃药
I know you don't like putting more pills in your body,
但你并没出现欣快反应
but you haven't had a euphoric reaction.
我认为你不会有任何药物依赖的风险
I don't believe you're at any risk of dependency.
加巴喷丁可能不是上瘾型的
Gabapentin may not typically be habit-forming,
但我是
but I am.
夏洛克 鉴于你的药瘾史
u202dSherlock, this medication's the best option
以及你所出现的症状
for someone with your history of addiction
这药是最好的选择了
and the symptoms you've shown.
相信我
Trust me.
你头上是什么东西
What is that on your head?
是20世纪30年代的焊工面具
It's a welder's mask from the 1930s.
好吧
Okay.
为什么在你头上
Why is it on your head?
焊接过滤镜片比普通的太阳镜的
The Filterweld lenses offer better protection
强光保护效果更好
against glare than regular sunglasses.
你头疼那么厉害吗
Your headache's that bad?
头疼这个词可太轻描淡写了
Calling it a headache is an understatement.
总盯着电脑屏幕没什么好处
You know, staring at a computer monitor does not help.
-我来吧 -不不
- I got this. - u202dNo, no.
没关系
It's fine.
我刚看完针对尼克斯先生的那些威胁
I just finished going through the threats made against Mr. Nix.
然后呢
And?
他人缘可不怎么好
Well, he's not winning any popularity contests.
半数加盟商都真心厌恶他
Half of his franchisees truly loathe him,
但他们中间应该没人真对他下手
but I don't think any of them are the architects of his demise.
-为什么 -这起案子事前准备充分
- Why not? - This crime was planned well in advance.
凶手很耐心也很细心
Our killer was patient and exacting.
那可不像是能写出这种话的人
These are not traits that spring to mind when you read e-mails like,
"我说真的 哥们
"I am serious, bro,
我要把你揍得大白天看见星星"
I'll beat your ass until you see stars in the daytime."
都是这种的吗
They're all like this?
不 主要是这封的标点和措辞都很显眼
No, this one stands out for its proper spelling and punctuation.
即便写这些信的人
Even if any of these delightful epistolarians
确实包藏祸心
did harbor homicidal tendencies,
他们也不大可能知道
it seems unlikely that any of them would know
尼克斯先生昨天计划回到1776年
that Mr. Nix planned to travel back to 1776 yesterday
并让自己成为活靶子
and make himself such a ripe target.
那
Well...
邮件一无所获
So, the e-mails are a dead end.
也不是
Not entirely.
我发现乔治和他女儿玛茜之间
I found some turbulent correspondence
有一些颇为激烈的互动
between George and his daughter Marcy.
资本主义害死人
挺糟心的
That's nasty stuff.
看来尼克斯家的感恩节
Doesn't sound like Thanksgiving at the Nixes' house
过得不怎么样
would be much fun.
不过话又说回来
But then again, you know,
很多人都会跟父母吵架
a lot of people argue with their parents.
看最后这块
Read the last bit.
她跟她父亲断绝关系
She dropped off the map
然后消失了
after severing ties with her father
还说他再来找她
and told him that she would kill him
她就杀了他
if he ever came looking for her.
我好奇他的遗嘱里还有没有她
I wonder if she's still in his will.
这个问题值得一问
That is a question worth asking her.
我查到她在蒙特贝罗
I managed to track her to an address in Montebello,
距这儿不到六十公里
which is 35 miles northwest of the city.
要是现在动身 你还能吃顿好的
If you leave now, you could buy yourself a meal
起码闻着不像腐烂的火鸡
which doesn't smell like decomposing cassowary.
你不想去吗
You don't feel like coming along?
不是 只是 我得去见迈克
It's not that. I just, I have to meet with, um, Michael.
我之前提过他
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表