Unfortunately, I feel the same way about him.
格雷森警监 我是田中布丽吉特
Captain Gregson, I'm Bridget Tanaka,
疾控中心紧急响应小组的负责人
head of the CDC's Emergency Response Team.
袭击发生在多久之前
How long ago was the attack?
二十八分钟之前
It was 28 minutes ago.
据我所见
You've done a great job
你们做得很好 隔离了这栋楼
quarantining the building, from what I can see.
我的团队会帮助你们封锁大楼
My team's gonna help with the lockdown,
确保没人有直接生命危险
make sure nobody's in any immediate medical danger.
我觉得还没有人发病
I don't think anyone's sick yet.
我认为这说明这次袭击
I'm taking that to mean that the attack
更像生物袭击而不是化学袭击
must have been biological rather than chemical.
如果是化学袭击 情况恶化会更快吧
If it was chemical, it would have hit us a lot faster, right?
有可能 但我们还无法排除
Probably, but we can't rule anything out yet.
我们要检查那个装置
We're gonna need to examine the device.
这是检验毒气的最快方式
It's the fastest way to determine what was in it.
幸运的话 我们会在四五个小时之内
Any luck, we'll have you all diagnosed, decontaminated
给你们做诊断和净化 送你们去医院
and on your way to the hospital in four, five hours.
在此之前 我需要所有人保持冷静
Until then, I need everyone to sit tight and stay calm.
这层的所有人都在这里了吗
This everybody on the floor?
不 我们有位警探 马库斯・贝尔
No, we have a detective, Marcus Bell--
他把自己隔离了
he sealed himself off.
是他发现了那个装置
He's the one who found the device.
他暴露得很严重
He was exposed pretty heavily.
我们会让他进行净化淋浴
We'll run him through a decon shower,
让他换身衣服
get him a change of clothes.
然后我们工作时他就可以待在这里了
After that, he can join everyone out here while my team works.
你确定吗
You sure?
如果是化学袭击
If it was a chemical attack,
只要他的衣物和皮肤消毒净化了
he'll be safe once his clothing and skin
他就没事了
have been decontaminated.
如果是生物性的
If it was biological,
在寄主被感染前
any pathogen will need time to incubate
任何病原体都需要时间繁殖
before the host becomes contagious.
到时候你们都要留院观察
You'll all be in a hospital for observation by then.
我刚查出几年前在墨西哥的
I just found out there was a similar attack
一个警局发生过类似的袭击事件
on a police station in Mexico a couple years ago.
可能出自同一批人之手
Might be the same people who did that did this.
那次他们用的是炭疽病毒
That time, they used anthrax.
我们会先检测这个的
We'll test for that first.
但老实说 除非有人出现病症
But frankly, we might not know what we're looking at
否则我们很难明确检测方向
until people start getting sick.
病症通常会比我们的检测结果
Symptoms usually tell us what we're up against
更早告诉我们感染源是什么
before our tests can confirm it.
正在清理二区
Clearing two now.
收到 五分钟内到
Copy. Five minutes.
你还有什么要告诉我的吗 警监
Anything else I need to know, Captain?
请进来
Uh, come in here.
有一部手♥机♥连接着那部烟雾剂装置
There's a cell phone attached to that aerosol device.
我想你可以帮我清理一下
I'm assuming you can decontaminate it for me.
当然可以 为什么
Of course. Why?
我们认为开启这个装置的人
We think the person that set it off
可能和我们在同一楼
might be on the floor with us.
你认为这些人里面...
You think one of these people...
如果那部手♥机♥上有什么指纹之类的
If there's any prints or anything else on that phone
能为我们查出幕后黑手提供线索...
that could shed some light on who did this...
我的人安全吗
Are my people safe?
应该提醒他们
They should be alert,
但如果我推测的没错 嫌犯就在我们之中
but if I'm right and the perp is out there,
我觉得这并不是自杀式任务
I don't think they meant this as a suicide mission.
他们触发这个装置的唯一原因
The only reason they triggered the device
是因为我们比他们的预期更早发现了它
is because we found it sooner than we were supposed to.
不管是谁 他们都是危险人物
Whoever it is, they're dangerous,
但他们在尽量保持低调
but they're trying to keep their head down,
他们想不被发现地离开这里
they're trying to get out of here unnoticed.
我在设法阻止这种情况发生
I'm trying to prevent that from happening.
好吧
Okay.
我尽快把那部手♥机♥给你
I'll get you that phone as soon as I can.
-你有把握吗 -没有
- Are you sure about this? - No.
我更倾向于和警♥察♥一起跟这些人交涉
I'd much rather talk to these people with the police,
但那样的话被逮捕的人就是我们了
but we'd be the ones getting arrested.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
我们已经打烊了
We're closed.
我们不是顾客
Uh, yeah, we're not customers.
我们只是 我们想见老板
We're just... we'd like to see the boss.
-我就是老板 -不
- I am the boss. - No.
你是老板的侄子 利尔・哈维
You're the nephew. You're Lil' Javi.
我们要找的不是利尔酒吧的老板
We're not interested in the Lil' boss.
我们想找大老板 你叔叔费利佩
We'd like to talk to the big boss, your Uncle Felipe.
你们找错地方了
You got the wrong place.
别跟我装傻 你还不够聪明
Don't play dumb with me. You're not smart enough.
我们不是来找麻烦的
Look, we are not looking for trouble.
我们是纽约警局的顾问
We are consultants with the NYPD.
我们知道你叔叔掌管
We know that your uncle is in charge
纽约的莱昂贩毒集团
of the León Cartel here in New York.
我觉得你们该离开了
I think you two should go now.
不要...
Just don't...
放手 别跟我来这套 不要动
Get off! Don't do that. No!
你想要回你的奔驰吗
Do you want your Mercedes back?
-什么 -你的奔驰
- What? - Your Mercedes.
停在酒吧前的奔驰G550 被我们偷了
The G550 that was parked out front. We stole it.
这是你叔叔送你的礼物吧
I mean, it was a present from your uncle, wasn't it?
他要是知道你把车弄丢了会很生气的
He'd be very upset to know that you'd lost it.
但我很乐意物归原主
But I'm quite happy to give it back
只要你...
if you just-just...
带我们去见他
take us to see him.
你打算怎么为自己开脱
How do you expect to get away with this?
你叔叔会想听我们要说的话的
Your uncle is going to want to hear what we have to say.
带我们去见他 你就是英雄
So you take us to see him, you're gonna be a hero.
疾控中心给我做了清理
CDC cleaned me up.
算我走运 这里我有衣服换
Lucky for me, I had a change of clothes here.
他们说我现在可以和别人进行接触了
They say I'm as safe to be around as anyone now, so...
那是什么
What are those?
从触发装置的手♥机♥上拆下来的
Uh, pulled 'em off the phone that triggered the device.
我觉得他们来侦察过
Looks like recon to me.
这么说 做这个的人
So, whoever did this,
之前来过这里
they came here once before.
他们来踩过点
They scouted the place.
照片上的时间都是1月1号♥中午12点
Time stamp on all of them is 12:00 a.M. January 1.
嫌犯是新年那天来的
Our perp was here on New Year's?
我把所有照片都传给了鉴证科
I forwarded everything from the phone to CCS.
他们认为这部手♥机♥服务是今天才激活的
They think the cell service wasn't activated until today,
将所有日期时间设置都清零了
and that zeroed out all the time and date settings.
让他侧卧着
Get him on his side now.
这里有个人出现了抽搐
I got a guy seizing up here.
拿一副担架来
Send up a cart.
有人认识他吗
Does anyone know this man?
他叫文森特·王
His name is Vincent Wong.
他是来做笔录的
He was here giving a witness statement
关于皇后区一个失踪的女孩
about a missing girl in Queens.
你知道装置触发时他在哪吗
Do you know where he was when the device went off?
我知道
I do.
他正坐在靠近那个旅行包的走廊上
He was sitting in the hallway near the duffel bag.
他就坐在我旁边
He was right next to me.
我姐姐的儿子
My sister's boy.
他脑子不太灵光
He's not a genius.
我不认识你 所以最好长话短说
I don't know you, so this will be brief.
说吧
Say your piece.
今早在11分局
There was an act of terror committed
有恐怖袭击
at the 11th precinct this morning.
我知道 我看了新闻
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表