You said someone cut his head off?
你明白我们为什么想跟你谈吧
You can understand why we wanted to talk to you, right?
不 不太明白
No. Not really.
两年前你偷了一颗头骨
Two years ago, you stole a skull.
现在这个人的脑袋没了
Now this guy is missing his head.
你们觉得是我杀了他
You think I killed him?
怎么 你们觉得我有
What, you think I got, like,
瞬间移♥动♥的特异功能吗
teleportation powers or something?
不 我们不认为你是凶手
No. We don't think you're the killer,
但也许你知道凶手是谁
but maybe you know the person who is.
也许你有追随者
Maybe you had followers
在你当年实施帕罗·梅姆的时候
back when you were practicing Palo Mayombe
而他们不喜欢你的遭遇
and they didn't like what happened to you.
追随者
"Followers"?
得了吧 我连朋友都没有
Shoot. I didn't even have any friends.
所以我才会做那些事
That's the whole reason why I did it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人欺负我 好吗
I had bullies, okay?
学校里每天都有人打我
Guys beat me up at school like every day.
我想让一切停下来
I wanted it to stop.
你以为表演一些宗教仪式
You thought performing some ritual
就能让他们放过你
was gonna make them leave you alone?
对
Yeah.
但不是你们想的那样
But not the way you guys are thinking.
我根本没信过帕罗·梅姆
I never even believed in Palo Mayombe.
那只是我的古巴奶奶
It was just this freaky thing my Cuban grandmother
给我讲的故事 恐怖故事
used to tell me stories of. Scary stories.
我以为如果人们觉得
I thought that if people thought
我能诅咒他们之类的
I can curse them or something,
也许他们就会放过我
then maybe they'd leave me alone.
我告诉他们我把头骨拿走了
I told them I took the skull.
我想让他们知道
I wanted them to know.
但是没用
It didn't work out.
我被打得更厉害 然后就被捕了
I got beat up more, and then I got arrested.
我很遗憾这个男人死了
Look, I'm sorry this man is dead,
但我跟这件事毫无关系
but I had nothing to do with it.
跟帕罗·梅姆的大祭司谈得如何
How went your visit with the high priest of Palo Mayombe?
不尽如意 马库斯和我
Poorly. Marcus and I don't
都不认为他和这起谋杀案有关
think he had anything to do with the murder.
社区大学那边怎么样
How'd it go at the community college?
也不如意 我只发现了罗哈斯教授
Also poorly. All I learned was that Professor Rojas
深受学生和教员们的爱戴
was beloved by students and faculty alike.
据他们所说 他在这世上没有任何仇人
According to them, he didn't have an enemy in the world,
超自然的或别的都没有
supernatural or otherwise.
马库斯联♥系♥了全国各地的
Marcus reached out to a few other
一些神秘学专家
occult experts around the country,
但是没人清楚
but none of them knew
这个凶手的作案手法
what to make of the killer's M.O.
他们觉得他可能是在
They thought that he could be
进行某种仪式
performing some kind of a ritual.
也可能他只是疯了
Or he could just be a nutter.
跟警监谈得如何
How'd it go with the captain?
他同意和罗梅罗警探见面
He's agreed to meet with Detective Romero.
-那太好了 -再说吧
- Well, that's great. - We'll see.
如果她的表现让他和我们一样
If she presents as impressively to him
印象深刻 那就好说了
as she did to us, then we're in good shape.
如果她表现不好呢
And if she doesn't?
那我想我别无选择 只能去破坏
I suppose I'll have little choice but to sabotage
马库斯在法警那边的训练了
Marcus's training with the Marshals.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
也许吧
Probably.
什么情况
What the hell was that?
有发现吗
Anything?
没有 他们跑了
No. They ran away.
不能寄希望于
Too much to hope
我们只是一些被人遗忘的
we were the random targets of
年轻野蛮人的随机目标吧
some oblivious young vandal?
当然
Yeah, definitely.
去找维加神父
他知道是谁
杀了加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
维加神父
Father Vega.
我是乔恩·华生 这位是我的搭档夏洛克
I'm Joan Watson. This is Sherlock, my partner.
我们和纽约警局共事
We work with the NYPD.
我们在调查加布里埃尔·罗哈斯的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of Gabriel Rojas.
你认识他吗
You knew him?
加布里埃尔曾是我的一名教区居民
Gabriel was one of my parishioners.
也曾是我的朋友
He was also my friend.
你知道他的谋杀案很特别吗
Do you know the particulars of his murder?
我知道他们拿走了他的头部
I know they took his head.
新闻上是这么说的
They said so on the news.
教堂四周有一些传闻
There is a rumor going around the church
说这跟他几年前协助警方办的
that says this had something to do with a case
一个案子有关
he assisted the police with several years ago?
塞里奥·克里斯托瓦尔
Cerio Cristobal.
从教堂地下室拿走头骨的那个孩子
The kid who took the skull from the crypt.
是的 我记得是这个名字 怎么了
Yes, I believe that is the name. Why?
我们希望你能够给我们提供
Well, we were hoping that you could provide us
另一个版本的故事
with an alternate theory.
我
Me?
没错
Yeah.
有人
Someone...
昨晚把这个扔进了我们的窗户
threw this through our window last night.
我很抱歉 但我不知道是谁杀了加布里埃尔
I'm sorry, I do not know who killed Gabriel.
不过我的确知道写这些话的人
But I do know who the person who wrote this note
认为谁该为此负责
thinks is responsible.
名字就在酒瓶上
The name is on the bottle.
钱佩里科朗姆酒
Champerico Rum?
加布里埃尔和我一样
Gabriel, like myself,
来自危地马拉
is originally from Guatemala.
钱佩里科朗姆酒公♥司♥在那里
Champerico Rum has a distillery and
有一家酿酒厂和装瓶厂
a bottling plant there.
提供了许多工作
Provides many jobs,
但是工作环境非常槽糕
but the conditions are very bad.
想要加入工会的工人们
Workers who have tried to unionize
都被MAGL当作目标了
are targeted by the MAGL.
全称是危地马拉自♥由♥武装运动组织
Movimiento Armado para una Guatemala Libre.
这是个非法军事组织
It's a paramilitary group.
为危地马拉自♥由♥而战的武装运动
"Armed Movement for a Free Guatemala."
有些工人们曾经被他们的士兵们殴打
Some workers have been beaten by their soldiers.
甚至有些人被杀害
Others have been killed.
为什么一个非法军事组织会关心
Now, why would a paramilitary group care if
钱佩里科的工人们是否想加入工会呢
Champerico workers are trying to unionize?
这是个好问题
That is a good question.
最普遍的说法是
The prevailing theory is that
MAGL和钱佩里科朗姆酒公♥司♥达成了协议
MAGL has an arrangement with Champerico Rum.
他们被雇来恐吓工人
They are paid to terrorize the workers.
这在那种地方并不少见
Not an uncommon practice in that part of the world.
不管他们出价多少 我肯定那远远不够
Whatever the price, I'm sure it's far less
去成立一个工会
than allowing a union to form.
所以 钱佩里科为什么想杀加布里埃尔
So, why would Champerico have wanted to kill Gabriel?
加布里埃尔有个侄子在工厂工作
Gabriel had a nephew who worked at the plant.
他叫伊凡 他曾想组织一次罢♥工♥
Ivan. When Ivan tried to organize a walkout,
MAGL的士兵们把他从家里拖出来
MAGL soldiers dragged him from his home,
开车带走了
drove away in a car.
从此杳无音讯
He has not been heard from again.
加布里埃尔 他和他的朋友们
Gabriel, he stayed in touch
保持着联♥系♥ 其中一个是个女性
with his friends, one of them a woman.
叫瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰
Valentina Duran.
她格外聪慧 也格外强壮
She was exceptionally bright, exceptionally strong.
她和伊凡一样在钱佩里科的工厂工作
She, like Ivan, worked at the Champerico plant.
而且她也和伊凡一样 决心看到工会的成立
And like Ivan, she was determined to see a union form.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表