He evinced a great affinity for his lower extremities
他表现出对自己下肢的极度疼惜
when I suggested they might be at risk.
他承诺在12小时内把钱全部退回
He promised I would be made whole within 12 hours.
我很怀疑他能在这么短的时间内
I doubted he would be able to move
动用这么多现金
such a large amount of cash so quickly,
但现在看来他还挺努力的
but I see he was well motivated.
你这儿有挺多金砖啊
Got a lot of gold there, huh?
亨利 真是意外
Henry. How unexpected.
请进
Uh, please.
好的 抱歉贸然打扰 我只是
Yeah, sorry to, uh, intrude. I just...
-我有新消息了 -太好了
- I had an update. - Oh, great.
有个人几小时前打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, some guy called me a couple hours ago.
非常怪异 他把自己的声音伪装成了
Really weird. Like, changed his voice to sound like, you know,
达斯·维达什么的 他还让我看第十频道
Darth Vader or something, and he told me to put on Channe 10
因为那频道正在播新闻
'cause they had a report.
我们看到了 他电♥话♥打到了你的手♥机♥上
We saw it. Did he call your cell phone?
是的
Yeah, he did.
最上面就是他的号♥码
That's his number on the top right there.
跟透露故事给记者的是同一个人
It's the same caller who leaked the story to the reporter.
他肯定是想让你帮忙传播他的信息
No doubt he's hoping you'll help boost his message,
让模拟论信徒对诺曼·霍罗威茨这个人
drum up more interest in Norman Horowitz
产生更多兴趣
amongst Simulation Theorists.
希望你不要顺其意
I do hope you won't oblige.
等一下 那是克里斯蒂娜·道森吗
Wait a minute. Is that Christina Dawson,
那天晚上死的女人
the woman who died the other night?
她是一个人 对吗
She's alone, isn't she?
抱歉 你不该看到这些
Sorry. You should not have seen that.
好吧 但她确实跳楼了 不是吗
Yeah, okay, but she did jump, didn't she?
-诺曼·霍罗威茨预见了未来 -不 他没有
- Norman Horowitz saw the future. - No, he did not.
肯定有符合逻辑的解释
There will be a logical explanation.
事情的可能性不是无限的
The realm of what is possible is not infinite.
好吧 这一点我赞同
Okay, well, I agree with you there,
但你说这句话是为了反对模拟论
but do you think that you're arguing against
还是支持模拟论
Simulation Theory or for it?
是马库斯 他查到
It's Marcus. He's got the name of the owner
那个留言板的主人了 泰瑞·韦弗
of that message board-- Terry Weaver.
等等 我听过那名字
Wait, I know that name.
那名字在我给你的名单上 我可以肯定
That was on the list that I gave you, I'm sure.
他还在另一个名单上
He was also on a second list.
泰瑞·韦弗还是其中一位
Terry Weaver is one of the subjects
被诺曼·霍罗威茨写进讣告的人
of Norman Horowitz's obituaries.
韦弗先生将在三周后
Mr. Weaver is to be abducted
被绑♥架♥然后折磨至死
and tortured to death in about three weeks time.
纽约警局在那之前肯定想跟他谈谈
I think the NYPD is gonna want to talk to him before then.
韦弗先生 开门
Mr. Weaver, open up!
我们知道你在家 我们看到窗帘动了
We know you're home. We saw the curtains move.
可能得带个搜查令再来
Might have to come back with a warrant.
快点 我们只是想谈谈
Come on! We just want to talk!
我们得门撞开 快
We have to take the door-- now.
该死
Damn it.
谁有刀子
Who's got a knife?
别踢了
Don't kick.
快 快点
Hey, hey, hurry up!
我们得把绳子割断
We gotta cut him down.
发生什么事了
What's going on, man?
-你那是干什么 -我要死了
- What was that about? - I'm gonna die.
当然了 你上吊了
Sure, if you hang yourself.
我只是想死得没那么痛苦 好吗
I was just trying to take the easy way out, okay?
再给我二十秒就成功了
20 more seconds, it would have worked.
要不是你们闯进来...
If you hadn't come in here...
你要是想让我为此道歉
Hey, hey, if you're asking me to apologize...
不 不是
No, I'm... I'm not.
我们只是扮演自己的角色
We're both just playing our roles.
这都是宏大设计的一部分
It's all part of the grand design.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我不该多此一举
I shouldn't have bothered.
诺曼早就知道
Norman knew.
诺曼知道一切
Norman knew everything.
今天还不是我的死期
Today wasn't my day to die.
我一说话就脖子疼 你们就不能放过我吗
It hurts talks. Why won't you all leave me alone?
因为我并不怎么同情你 韦弗先生
Because I feel little sympathy for you, Mr. Weaver.
更多的是怀疑
More suspicion.
你没告诉他们发生了什么吗
Didn't you tell them what happened?
我们知道你想上吊自杀
We know you tried to hang yourself.
我们不知道的是你这么做
What we don't know is whether you did it
是因为你害怕诺曼的预测成真
because you feared Norman's prediction
你被折磨致死
about you being tortured would come true
还是因为你听到警♥察♥在敲你家大门
or because you heard the police banging on your door
知道一切都结束了
and you knew it was over.
什么结束了
What was over?
你谋划的骗局
The hoax you're perpetrating.
我认为你和诺曼想出了一个计划
I think you and Norman hatched a plan.
在他和你的死亡之间
Between his passing and yours,
你将留下一串难以解释的死亡
you would leave a string of inexplicable deaths,
全部基于他的预言
all in accordance with his prophecies.
很好的招募方式 对吗
Great way to recruit for your cause, right?
为模拟论吸引更多信徒
Draw more folks to Simulation Theory?
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我赞同
I agree.
但"疯狂"似乎就是你的代名词
But "crazy" seems to be your whole purview.
你在网上发表了无数的文章
You have written endless screeds online
抨击宗教 社会结构
against religion, social structure,
反对乳胶漆
against latex paint.
通过杀掉一些人
Would it be worth it to kill a few people
来让几百万人♥质♥疑自己的信仰 值得吗
if it would make a few million question their faith?
当然不值得
Of course not.
我是个和平主义者
I'm a pacifist.
我都不玩暴♥力♥游戏 因为...
I don't even play violent video games, because...
这个 这就是我
well, that's... that's exactly
害怕他们会对我们产生的影响
what I'm afraid they're doing to us.
谁们
Who?
那些运作我们这个
Whoever is running this simulation
模拟世界的人
we're all in.
你和我 我们只是他们的娱乐项目
You and I, we're just entertainment to them.
我最爱玩的游戏是《高尔夫》
My favorite video game is golf.
我经常玩
I play it all the time.
我和我朋友会直播玩的过程
My friends and I, we stream our sessions.
如果你认为那三个人是被杀的
If you think the three people who died were killed,
我打赌你一定可以找到某个视频证明
I'll bet there's video out there that'll alibi me
其中一起案件我有不在场证明
for at least one of their deaths.
就算你说的是实话
Let's say you're telling the truth.
继续说
Keep going.
告诉我们是谁干的
Tell us who did it.
讣告上传的网站是你的
You own the site where the obituaries were uploaded.
要看到是谁发的应该很简单
It should be a simple matter to see who posted them.
我试过了 好吗 那账号♥是新的
I tried, okay? The account was new.
"觉醒宝贝儿" 他们用VPN隐藏了地址
WokeBaeBae? They used a VPN to mask their IP.
我发誓 我了解的不比你们多
I swear, I don't know any more about it than you.
你比我们更了解模拟论信徒
Well, you know more Simulation Theorists than we do,
所以告诉我们
so tell us--
他们中有谁能干出这种事
which one of them do you think is capable of this?
都没有
None of them.
他们都是我的朋友
They're my friends.
但是 如果真是诺曼干的
But look, if... if Norman did set this up,
也许是和他的编辑同谋
maybe it was with his editor.
在他任职的那家报社吗
At the newspaper where he worked?
不 我问过 他说是一个朋友
No. I asked. He said it was a friend.
他不肯告诉我是谁
He wouldn't tell me who.
我只知道诺曼在做他的杰作
All I know is Norman was working on his masterpiece.
一部关于预言的大作
A big book of predictions.
他称之为《天启》
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表