《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
这是多少海♥洛♥因♥
How much heroin is that?
够多了
Oh, it's enough.
你说你有什么事想说
You said you, uh, you had something you wished to discuss.
我要搬出去
I'm moving out.
搬出哪里
Of?
褐石屋
The Brownstone.
我需要自己的空间 是时候了
I-I need to get my own place. It's time.
为了我们的搭档关系
For the sake of our partnership...
留下来吧
Stay.
我们会解决的
We will work this out.
我知道我们能行
I know we will.
我希望能尽快去看公♥寓♥
I-I would like to see the apartment as soon as possible.
对 一个人住
Yes, one person.
几天前
Several days ago,
谢林顿先生提议要雇佣我
Mr. Sherrington made me an offer of employment.
说我能给军情六处提供极大的帮助
He thought I could be of great assistance to MI6.
他是在执行命令吗
Was he acting on orders?
这是我提出来的
The offer came from me.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
我很愿意接受
I'd very much like to take you up on it.
乔恩 你看起来棒极了
Joan, you look amazing.
总有一天 你一定要告诉我你的秘密
One of these days, you're gonna have to tell me your secret.
你知道根本没什么秘密 伊莱娜
You know there's no secret, Elana.
关键在于选对生活
It's about living right.
聪明地做决定
Making smart decisions.
你换发型了
You changed your hair.
对
Yeah.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
觉得需要点改变
Kind of needed a change.
当然啦
Of course you did.
新生活新造型 对吧
New look for a new life, right?
毕竟你现在要打理一整个贩毒集团了
I mean, you're running a narcotics cartel now.
当然要有相称的形象
You have to look your best.
我们俩认识多久了 乔恩
How long have we known each other now, Joan?
六个月
Six months?
我想想
Let's see.
我们刚认识时
It would've been a few days after...
你丈夫刚被奥特罗贩毒集团的人暗♥杀♥没几天
your husbandwas assassinated by members of the Otero cartel.
就在你接手生意之前
Right before you took over the business.
所以 对
So, yes!
是六个月没错
Six months sounds about right.
我知道你很痴迷于此
I know how crazy this is making you.
想向所有人证明我是罪犯头子
Trying to convince everyone I'm some sort of mastermind?
但这不是真的
But it's fiction.
我认识几个警♥察♥
I know a few cops.
我完全相信
I'll bet you do.
他们跟我说
And they are telling me
你是在让自己难堪
that you are embarrassing yourself.
说不好
I don't know.
我只是觉得很悲哀
I just think it's sad, that's all.
那你一定会喜欢这个消息
Oh. Well, then you'll be glad to know
我终于弄清楚了
that I finally figured it out.
我明白贩毒集团是如何运作的了
I understand how the cartel is running now.
你把你丈夫手下的重要副手都踢出局
You forced all of your husband's key lieutenants out
换成了女人
and replaced them with women.
唯一那个你没换掉的男人
The one person you didn't replace was a man
大家都认为他在为你管账
who everyone thought was doing your books.
伊西德罗·贝尔特兰
Isidro Beltran.
但我后来意识到你留着他的
But then I realized the only reason
唯一原因是做个幌子
you kept him there was as a figurehead.
掩人耳目
A distraction.
真正管账的人是一个叫凯伦·洛伊德的女人
The actual bookkeeper is a woman named Karen Lloyd,
她住在康涅狄格州
who lives in Connecticut.
每隔几周她会来纽约
She comes into the city every few weeks to, uh,
处理集团的帐务
organize the cartel's finances.
现在她正待在
Right now, she's staying
你名下位于五十七街的一处顶层公♥寓♥里
at a penthouse that you own on 57th Street.
这才是我约你来吃饭的真正原因
That's the real reason I asked you to lunch.
我要把你跟你的保镖从那里引开
I wanted you and your squad of bodyguards away from there
这样我的同事们就可以轻易带她回警局了
so that my colleagues could pick her up without any trouble.
根据我刚收到的这条短♥信♥
According to this text I just received,
她已经在跟我们谈条件了
she's already talking deal.
伊莱娜·马奇
Elana March.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent
并拒绝回答问题
and to refuse to answer questions.
重大新闻
伊莱娜·马奇将接受审判
这个画面是
This was the scene
上个月被称为"乡村俱乐部红斗篷"的
when alleged "Country Club Capa"
伊莱娜·马奇被捕的场景
Elana March was arrested last month.
今天 她的律师梦之队又加入一位成员
Today, her legal dream team added yet another member.
但地检署有人说...
But source at the DA's office ...
也许我该晚点再来
Maybe I should come back later?
抱歉 是之前的一个案子
Oh. Sorry. It was a previous case.
关于你失踪的定制大理石瓷砖
So, your disappearing custom marble tile.
我看了你的监控录像
I reviewed your security footage.
回看了瓷砖丢失前几周的录像
I went back a few weeks from before the tiles were stolen.
我注意到
And I noticed
这些箱子下面的调色板
the palettes under these boxes
完全是平的
are perfectly level.
没有丝毫弯曲 意味着
No buckling at all, which means
它们没有承重
they're carrying no weight.
瓷砖没有失窃因为根本就没有瓷砖
The tiles weren't stolen because they never existed.
是丹尼
Danny.
对 你弟弟伪造了订货单
Yes, your brother faked the orders.
然后往仓库里放了空箱子
And filled your warehouse with empty boxes.
他挪用了货款 他是个赌鬼
He skimmed the money. He has a gambling problem.
马库斯·贝尔来电
我得接个电♥话♥
Mm. I have to take this.
这是完整的报告
So, here's the full report.
还有你的账单
And your bill.
别杀了他
Don't kill him.
给他点帮助 好吗
Just get him help, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
喂 马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
这里要发生谋杀案了
There's about to be a murder.
我想杀了我们的关键证人
I'm gonna kill our star witness.
凯伦还要再检查一遍法♥院♥的安保工作
Karen wants to go over courthouse security... again.
你告诉她我亲自检查过所有环节 对吧
Well, you told her that I went over everything personally, right?
我跟她说了 她还是很害怕
I told her. She's still freaking out.
我该送她去预审了
I got to get her to the preliminary hearing.
但在确认法庭绝对安全以前
But she won't leave until she's convinced
她不愿意离开 我不想麻烦你
the courtroom is going to be safe. I hate to ask,
但你能过来安抚一下她吗
but can you come down here and hold her hand?
好的 我马上就到
Yeah. I'll be right over.
抱歉 我...
Uh, sorry. I, um,
我正要敲门 我...
I was gonna knock. I...
你看到一只蜥蜴了吗
Have you seen a lizard?
什么
Excuse me?
我是安德鲁·米塔尔
I'm Andrew Mittal.
道格的弟弟 他住6D
Uh, Doug's brother, 6D.
他做饭总放一堆大蒜
Oh! He cooks with a lot of garlic
而且总是玩《使命召唤》对吧
and plays a lot of Call of Duty?
对 道格是这样的
Yeah, Doug's a-a primate.
我是来帮他看♥房♥♥子的 但我好像
But I'm-I'm house-sitting for him and I appear
把他的胡须蜥弄丢了
to have misplaced his bearded dragon,
这对大家来说都不是好事
which is not good for anybody.
我没看到 而且我还有点事
Um, well, I haven't seen it and I have a meeting.
不过...
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表