the video was uploaded at a coffee shop in New Brunswick,
她绝对想到了什么
that definitely meant something to her.
你想谈谈在工地
So, do you want to talk
都发生了什么吗
about what happened at the construction site?
华生 我得屈服于
Actually, Watson, I need to succumb
我的其他病症了
to another symptom of my condition.
我累了 我得去睡了
I'm tired. I have to go to sleep.
恐怕我打来要说的不是好消息
I'm afraid I'm not calling with good news.
怎么了
What's wrong?
索菲·贝肖普
It's Sophie Bishop.
她死了
She's dead.
116局的警探刚才
Detectives from the 116 notified the next of kin
通知了亲属 她丈夫说
a little while ago. Her husband said
她五点左右接了一通电♥话♥ 似乎让她很惊慌
she got a call around 5:00 that seemed to rattle her.
她拿了车钥匙 冲出门去
She grabbed her car keys, ran out the door.
也不肯告诉他自己要去哪
Wouldn't tell him where she was going.
这是她的手♥机♥
This is her phone.
鉴证组在那边发现了她的车
CSU found it in her car over there.
她接到的那个电♥话♥ 跟昨天给我和夏洛克
The call she got-- it's from the same number
打电♥话♥的是同一个号♥码
that called me and Sherlock yesterday.
我注意到了 不得不认为那个想要
I noticed. Got to think whoever tried to bribe you
贿赂你们的人 说服了她来这面谈
convinced her to come out here for some sort of meeting.
要么事情没谈成
Either things went south,
要么他原本就打算杀害她
or he was planning to kill her all along.
也许
Maybe.
你有别的看法吗
You got another theory?
是的 我们确实有
Yeah. We do.
这太荒唐了
This is so ridiculous.
你们凭什么认为是我杀了索菲
Why would you think I killed Sophie?
我仰慕她
I idolized her.
你们那天看起来
Well, you did seem
确实像一对恩爱的夫妻
like a loving couple the other day.
也许你确实一度很爱她
Perhaps at one point, you did love her.
但毕竟爱情的保鲜期会过去 对吧
But love's hold can wane, can't it?
六千万的动机更靠谱
Much more reliable motivator is $60 million.
就是你和你妻子
As in the $60 million buyout
从她的家族信托里得到的那六千万
you and your wife received from her family trust.
所以你们认为我为了钱把索菲杀了
So you think I killed Sophie for the money.
我们认为你做的不止这些
We think you did more than that.
为了做实股权收♥购♥
You stole the sex tape
你偷了你妻子和塞米·奥利维迪拍的性♥爱♥视频
starring your wife and Sammy Olivetti, and you leaked it
把它发了出去
in order to trigger the buyout.
你就是贿赂福尔摩斯先生
You're the one who bribed Mr. Holmes
让他停止调查的那个人 对吗
to stop investigating, am I right?
我对什么贿赂毫不知情
I don't know anything about any bribe.
根据你手♥机♥的通话记录
According to your cell phone records,
你在过去的几个月里 定期跟一位
you've been in regular contact with a divorce attorney
-离婚律师有联络 -可以大胆推测
- the last couple of months. - Safe to assume
如果你直接离婚
it wouldn't have worked out well for you financially
对你的经济方面可没什么好处
if you'd have left the marriage as it was.
但要是离婚之前索菲多了六千万
But with Sophie $60 million richer before the divorce,
你就能漂亮地安全着陆了 对吧
you'd get a nice soft landing, wouldn't you?
性♥爱♥视频是三周前 在新布伦瑞克省的
The sex tape was uploaded from a coffee shop
一家咖啡店上传的
in New Brunswick three weeks ago.
我们跟你的秘书聊过
We talked to your secretary.
她说 你一直都在那一片
She said you had been looking
寻找一个投资性产业
at an investment property down there.
根据电子通行证记录
Now, according to the E-Z Pass records,
视频上传那天你就在那里
you were there the day the video was loaded.
当我的搭档跟你妻子提及新布伦瑞克省的时候
When my partner mentioned New Brunswick
她若有所思
to your wife, it meant something to her.
我没猜错的话 她知道
Would I be right in saying that she knew
你在那边做生意
about your business dealings there?
然后呢 她意识到
What happened? She realized what
你都干了什么 她跟你对峙
you had done, and she confronted you,
威胁着要去报♥警♥ 你就把她掐死了
threatened to go to the police, so you strangled her?
后面的情节就很容易构思了
From there, the scenario is easy enough to construct.
你用联♥系♥我的那个一次性手♥机♥
You dialed her using the same burner phone
给她打了电♥话♥ 以此来支撑
you used to contact me, thereby supporting the story
你打算告诉警♥察♥的故事
that you planned to tell the police:
说她出门前接到了一通电♥话♥
that she'd received a call before rushing out.
警♥察♥们能够认出来
A call that they would recognize
就是那个幽灵贿赂者的电♥话♥号♥码
as coming from the phantom briber.
然后你开她的车 把她的尸体
You then drove her body, using her car,
抛弃在了我们发现的那个位置
to the spot where they were found,
然后自己回家了
and then you made your own way home.
告诉我们 奥利维迪的尸体你是如何处理的
Tell us what you did with Olivetti's body.
我们会把你的合作情况告知地检那边
We'll relay your cooperation to the D.A.
并且强调我们并不认为
and emphasize that we don't think
你妻子被杀是事先预谋的
that the murder of your wife was premeditated.
你说对了
You're right...
是我放出了视频
that I leaked the video.
但你们说对的就这一件事而已
But that is all you are right about.
塞米的死跟我没关系
I had nothing to do with Sammy's murder,
而且我绝对没有谋杀我妻子
and I sure as hell didn't kill my wife.
索菲也参与了这件事 好吗
Sophie was in on it, okay?
我们计划一起放出视频好得到那六千万
We planned to leak the video together to get the $60 million.
她定期收到的钱不够花
The money she was getting annually wasn't cutting it.
我告诉过你们了 我会知道有视频
I already told you-- I only knew the video existed
完全是因为她告诉我的
because she told me about it.
鉴于索菲没办法反驳
Pretty convenient story
你的故事还挺有说服力的
now that Sophie's not around to argue.
也许是吧
Maybe so...
但这是事实
but it's the truth.
你们想逮捕我 随你们便
You guys want to arrest me... go ahead.
如果我没错 最糟糕的情况是
If I'm right, the worst I'm looking at is a burglary charge
我因为偷视频而被控盗窃罪
for when I stole the video,
也许贝肖普家会提起民事诉讼
and maybe a civil suit from the Bishops.
我相信律师在午饭前能把我弄出去
I'm pretty sure my lawyer will have me out by lunch.
马库斯和我跟管理贝肖普家族基金的律师
Hey. Marcus and I just talked to the lawyer
谈过了 你说的对
who manages the Bishop family trust. You were right.
如果瑞恩提出离婚
If Ryan had just filed for divorce,
他无权得到任何财产
he would not be entitled to any future share.
但鉴于钱已经付了 而且索菲已经死了
But with the payout already made and Sophie dead,
他能留下那六千万了
he gets to keep the $60 million.
除非我们能证明他杀了她
Unless we can prove that he killed her.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我不记得我为什么进来这里了
I can't remember why I entered this room.
我之前在楼下你的办公室
Uh, uh, I was downstairs in your office,
在看地图 试着推测
looking at a map, trying to determine
海耶斯把奥利维迪的尸体扔在了哪儿
where Hayes might have disposed of Olivetti's body, and, um...
同时我还在想
I was also thinking
我们应该雇人修理一下客房♥
we need to bring someone in to repair the guest room.
是哪个想法让我上楼的
Which of those thoughts impelled me up the stairs?
我跟你一样无从猜起
Your guess is as good as mine.
也许本来能破了这案子的
Might have even solved the case.
现在无从知晓了 是吧
We'll never know now, will we?
我们都可能走进一间房♥间 然后忘了为什么
Well, we all walk into rooms sometimes and forget why.
这种事谁都会遇到
It happens to everyone.
但我不会
Not to me it doesn't.
昨天你夸我接受得很好
You praised me yesterday for taking this all so well.
其实并没有
I-I'm really not.
没关系 我知道这有多让人害怕
That's okay. I know how scary this is.
在我去做测试前
See, when I first began going in for tests,
我自己做了研究
I-I did my own research as to the...
关于我最终可能会听到的诊断结果
the diagnoses I might ultimately hear.
我把它们分成了两类
I separated them into two categories:
一类是会很快杀了我的
something that would kill me quickly--
恶性肿瘤之类的
an aggressive cancer or something like that--
另一类则可能会永久性
and a condition which might permanently hinder
阻碍我的认知能力
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表