她的整个生活痕迹都在
her entire existence revolved around
以绿点区为中心的十个街区范围内
a ten-block area in Greenpoint.
那我觉得这个可能就没什么联♥系♥了
Then I guess this one is probably not related.
再说一遍 他说我打电♥话♥的时候
Again, he said he had his hands full
他正在埋波莉·肯纳
with Polly Kenner when I called.
这是唯一一次我们通话时
This is the only time we spoke
他不在人口密集的市区
when he wasn't in a dense, urban area.
如果他把她埋在这些树林里了呢
What if he was in these woods, burying her?
一座信♥号♥♥塔
One cell tower
不足以三角定位他的具体♥位♥置
is not enough to triangulate his precise position.
我去过他的办公室
I've been in the man's office.
我可以告诉你
I can tell you that each of these calls
这里的每座信♥号♥♥塔
is routed near a construction project
都在他们公♥司♥负责的建筑项目附近
his firm is working on.
你真觉得他会选择一个能把他联♥系♥起来的地方
You really think he'd pick a spot he could be linked to?
你会把尸体埋在哪里
Where would you bury a dead body?
你从没去过的地方
Somewhere you've never been before
还是你知道不会被打扰的地方
or somewhere you knew you wouldn't be disturbed?
新品样♥板♥房♥♥
有什么事吗
Hey, can I help you, fellas?
你是这里的老板吗
You the boss here?
格雷森警监 纽约警局
Captain Gregson, NYPD.
让他们把电锯停下
Tell the guys to knock it off with the saw.
-你们吓到警犬了 -泰瑞
- You're spooking the dogs. - Hey, Terry.
听着 不管你们要干什么
Listen, whatever this is,
我的团队都是好人
my crew's a good bunch.
虽然我不确定
I mean, I'm not sure
所有人的身份都没问题
everybody's got their I's dotted on their paperwork...
不是你想的那样
This isn't anything like that.
为什么要带狗来我们的工地
Why you got dogs on my job site?
不只你们有权限进入这个地方
Your guys aren't the only people who have access to this place.
或这片树林
Or to these woods.
来吧
Come on.
帮个忙 别乱走 行吗
Do me a favor. Stick around, all right?
从这里到公路都是搜查范围
Everything from here to the expressway is in bounds.
仔细查 从东往西查
So go slow. Let's take it east to west.
这里有东西
Got something.
这也太快了
That didn't take long.
这也太扯了
You gotta be kidding me.
这片地方都给我仔细查
I want this whole area processed.
他来过这里
He was here.
他们没找到任何指纹
They didn't find any fingerprints?
没有指纹
There weren't any.
埋这个的人擦得很干净
Whoever buried it wiped it clean.
鉴证组没有收集到任何DNA
And CSU didn't collect any DNA samples?
我们带回来了很多土
We took home plenty of dirt.
实验室会进行检测
The lab's gonna run some tests,
但我觉得没戏
but I'm not getting my hopes up.
能看出来那个人对他的足迹很小心
You could see where the guy raked up all his footprints.
他近期去过那个地方
He was at the site pretty recently,
但我们可能不会知道
but I doubt we'll ever know
波莉·肯纳是不是真的埋在那里了
if Polly Kenner was really buried there.
有东西吓到了警犬
Something spooked those dogs.
他们受的训练可不是对午餐肉有反应
They're not trained to react to lunch meat.
可能是死掉的动物
Could've been a dead animal.
或者他把所有失踪的女人都埋在那儿了
Or it was where he buried all of the missing women.
重点是 我们是被邀请去那个地方的
The point is we were invited to that spot.
被邀请
Invited?
这个假人说明
The mannequin suggests that his remark
他并不是说漏嘴了
wasn't a slip of the tongue after all,
而是他想让我们找到它
but he wanted us to find it.
为什么 就为了嘲笑你
Why? Just to taunt you?
事实上我认为是为了刺♥激♥我们
Actually, I think it was meant to encourage us.
如果不出动侦探犬
It's no fun for him if there aren't bloodhounds--
字面和象征意义都有
literal and figurative--
对他来说会很无趣
on his trail.
所以他达到了目的
So he got what he wanted.
你认为他的下一步计划是什么
What do you think he wants to do next?
不知道
No idea.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
回家 我累坏了
Going home. I'm spent.
你该留下 也许还有很多值得考虑的角度
You should stay. There's probably a dozen angles
我现在想不到了
I can't think of right now that should be considered.
我们会调出建筑工地附近的监控录像
We'll pull traffic cam footage near the construction site.
也许能找出
Maybe we'll get a sense of where
他移♥动♥尸体后去了哪里
he was headed when he moved the body.
如果找到什么 或者实验室有结果了
Well, if you find something, or if the crime lab surprises us...
我会通知你
I'll let you know.
等等 我找人送你回家
Uh, hold on. I'll find someone to take you home.
不用了 我没事 谢谢
Oh, I'll be fine, thank you very much.
我打车回家
I'll get a taxi.
知道你在追查案子 我会好好睡一觉的
I'll sleep well knowing that you're on the case.
好久不见
It's been a while.
是的
Yeah.
但我不是来这里叙旧的
But I'm not here to reminisce.
听说你现在给警♥察♥干活了
I heard you're working for the police now.
做咨♥询♥工作
I consult.
你为他们工作
You work for them.
好吧 我去找叶夫根尼
Fine. I'll-I'll go to Yevgeny.
他还是老样子
He doesn't change.
你还是没有幽默感
You still don't have sense of humor.
两千美元就买♥♥这些
That's all that $2,000 buys?
对你来说是的
It's all it buys you.
要是你能找到一个提供警♥察♥折扣
You let me know if you find someone willing
卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的 告诉我
to offer a police discount for heroin.
别这么陌生
Don't be such a stranger.
回来看看我们
Come back and see us.
尽快
Soon.
实验室检测完了所有在抛尸点找到的证据
Crime lab finished processing everything from the grave site.
什么也没发现
They got nothing.
没有动物尸体或者不明纤维吗
No animal remains? Unidentified fibers?
我们知道他用酒精擦拭了人体模型
We knew he wiped the mannequin down with rubbing alcohol.
土壤分♥析♥显示
Now, soil analysis tells us
为了消除任何可能的线索
he poured the stuff over every inch of dirt
他把酒精洒在了周围所有的土壤上
that might have had a clue buried in it.
我还希望质谱仪分♥析♥能找到
I was hoping the mass spec would tell us
关于画这些眼睛颜料的线索呢
something interesting about the paint he used for these eyes.
颜料都是现成的
Off the shelf.
不是调出来的 任何商店都能买♥♥到
Not color-matched. Buy it anywhere.
你的抛尸案文档在哪里
Where's your discard pile?
桌子上所有的都是
That would be the whole table.
这个案子太特殊了
This case is just different.
他杀人的理由就是为了逃避制裁
The main reason he kills is to get away with it,
所以预谋才是重点
so premeditation is the whole point.
我们只能静观其变
We're just gonna have to watch and catch him
等待他下一次出手
when he's making his next move,
因为这个人不留下任何证据
because this guy just does not leave any evidence behind.
这可难办了
Well, that's gonna be tough.
法官刚拒绝了我们申请监听令
Judge just denied our request for an eavesdropping warrant
和监视令的请求
and a video surveillance warrant.
那夏洛克听到的那一切呢
What about everything that Sherlock heard?
法官说她不会把小道消息纳入考虑范围
Judge said she wouldn't consider hearsay evidence
因为夏洛克曾经
because Sherlock was hospitalized
因神经系统问题住过院
with neurological issues.
唯一的好消息是
The only bit of good news I can tell you
格雷厄姆·詹金斯会被释放
is Graham Jenkins is gonna be released.
我刚才和特伦顿的检察官谈过了
I just talked to the D.A. Out in Trenton.
明天他们会递交文件
They're filing paperwork tomorrow.
夏洛克
马上回家 紧急情况
没事吧
Everything okay?
我不确定 夏洛克发来的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表