试验性防弹织物的
ballistic cloth in less than a day?
虽然生于一个在小人口国家里
Well, while there are downsides to coming from a family
拥有财富与影响力的家族中有消极面
with the wealth and influence of a small nation-state,
但当福尔摩斯走进你的实验室要投资数百万
when a Holmes walks into a lab and offers to invest millions
给你的下一代生物有机纤维时
in their next-gen, bio-organic fiber,
他们通常会送货上门
they tend to deliver.
但如果你最终
But how's it gonna look
不投资任何实验室的话会怎么样
when you don't fund any of the labs?
谁说我不会了
Who says I won't?
这是拯救生命的技术
This is life-saving technology.
或者说应该是
Or it's supposed to be.
这个有严重的内出血
That one has severe internal bleeding.
这一个肯定能活下去
Pretty sure this one would have made it.
丝状骨裂
Hairline fractures,
跟威尔尼克的一样
just like on Velnik.
我想是时候去奥贝莱特实验室走一趟了
Well, guess it's time to pay Orb-Lite labs a visit.
这是梅森 挂了电♥话♥给我发短♥信♥
It's Mason. Hang up and text me.
梅森 我还没收到你第二个任务的结果
Mason, I've yet to receive the results of your second task,
所以想象一下当我登入
so imagine my annoyance when I logged on
你那太空游戏后看到你开始
to your space game to see that you've started
与你奸诈的女友重新组建起联盟
to rebuild your alliance with your treacherous girlfriend
而不是去找我那小偷时 我有多恼怒
rather than finding my thief.
完成我们的协议 不然我就加入你的游戏
Fulfill the terms of our deal, or I will join your game
然后毁灭你的大本营
and I will lay your home world to ashes.
真狠
That's harsh.
我向你保证这是罪有应得
It's deserved, I assure you.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
抱歉让你久等了
sorry to keep you waiting.
我得处理我们的那些开放样本
I had to secure some of our free-range specimens
然后才能让你们
before I could let you...
进去
inside.
等等 你是警♥察♥吗
Wait. Are you the police?
贝尔警探
Detective Bell.
我们需要问你些问题
We need to ask you some questions.
我信任你才给了你那件防弹织物样本
I gave you that ballistic cloth sample in good faith,
而你现在却来指控我谋杀
and now you're accusing me of murder?
把这当做额外审查吧
Consider it additional vetting.
我或许会投资你的实验室
I may well invest in your lab.
但这要取决于
But that would be contingent
你是否杀了威廉·威尔尼克
on whether or not you killed William Velnik.
你认为他偷走的这个卫衣 是不可能的
This hoodie you think he stole-- it's not possible.
因为这不是奥贝莱特做的
Because Orb-Lite didn't make it.
我们做不出来
We couldn't have.
你发给他的防弹织物样本
You sent him a sample of ballistic cloth
与卫衣的防弹表现完全相符
that behaved exactly like that hoodie.
同样的特征 同样的结果
Same characteristics, same results.
同样的蜘蛛
Same spider.
你说的这个卫衣肯定用了
The hoodie you described must use
和我们一样的基本材料
the same base material we do.
来自达尔文树皮蛛的蛛丝
Silk from Darwin's bark spiders.
所以你才能把衣服做的那么薄
That's how you make the cloth so thin.
达尔文树皮蛛产于马达加斯加
Darwin's bark spiders are from Madagascar.
它们的丝比芳纶硬十倍
Their silk is ten times stronger than Kevlar.
你们是怎么聚集足够的蜘蛛
How did you get enough of them in one place
来进行任何产出的
to produce any sort of output?
这就是我想告诉你的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我们没有做到
We didn't.
目前 我们连做背心的布料都不够
So far, we haven't produced enough cloth to make a tank top,
更别说运动衫了
let alone a sweatshirt.
跟我来
Follow me.
我给你们看
I'll show you.
达尔文树皮蛛丝是理想的战略布料
Darwin's bark spider silk is ideal for tactical cloth.
但问题是 它们同类相食
The problem is, they're cannibals.
我们尝试了荷尔蒙和药物干预
We've tried hormones, drugs,
但都不能阻止它们互相残杀
but nothing stops the killing.
唯一的解决方法
The only solution
就是每个蜘蛛住一个玻璃隔间
is an individual enclosure for each spider.
但我们需要成千上万的蜘蛛
But we'd need hundreds of thousands of spiders
才能产生足够生产的蛛丝
to make enough silk to go into production.
所以你们需要同等数量的玻璃隔间
So you'd need the same number of enclosures
以及足球场大小的设备场地
and a facility the size of a football field.
成本将是天文数字
The cost would be astronomical.
现在我们有二十只蜘蛛
Right now, we have 20 spiders.
给你们的样品
The sample we gave you
是它们六个月的成果
was six months' worth of their production.
艾克博士和我一直在寻找量产的方法
Dr. Elke and I are trying to find a way to scale up,
但目前还没成功
but so far, we've struck out.
无论谁制♥造♥了你所说的卫衣
So, whoever made the hoodie you were talking about
他们肯定找到了量产树皮蛛丝的方法
must have figured out how to mass-produce bark spider silk.
但不是我们
It just wasn't us.
我们需要你们的研究笔记
We'll need your research notes.
如果能提供案发当晚你们俩的
And it'll help if you both provide
不在场证明就更好了
an alibi for the time of the murder,
-其他没有了 -事实上
- but I think we're done here. - Actually...
我发现你们的玻璃间关得很严实
I-I see your enclosures are heavily fortified.
我知道树皮蛛自相残杀
Bark spiders, I know, are cannibals,
但它们也擅长越狱吗
but are they also escape artists?
去年有几只蜘蛛逃走了
A few spiders got out last year,
所以我们升级了安全措施 怎么了
so we upgraded to more secure enclosures. Why?
也许有人协助了蜘蛛逃跑
Perhaps someone helped them escape.
你觉得有人偷了它们
You think someone took them?
蜘蛛确实很珍贵
I mean, the spiders are valuable.
但艾克博士和我是唯一能进出此实验室的人
But Dr. Elke and I are the only ones with access to this lab.
其他人都需要监管
No one else gets in unsupervised.
真的吗 那在那椅子上做♥爱♥的人呢
Really? What about whoever was having sex in that chair?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
任何一个拥有锐利眼神和灵敏鼻子的人
Well, the signs are quite clear to anyone with a keen eye
都能发现迹象
and a sensitive nose.
除了遗留的生物证据外
I mean, aside from the, uh, biological trace evidence,
椅子脚下的划痕
the scuff marks beneath the chair
证明这椅子曾有过节奏性移♥动♥
indicate a sort of rhythmic movement.
我不认为你和艾克博士是一对
I see no indication that you and Dr. Elke are partners,
所以可能是你们其中一人制♥造♥了这些划痕
so perhaps one of you had help in making them.
斯考特
Scott?
我...
I...
去年我一直和某人
I've, uh, kind of been hooking up with someone
分分合合
on and off for the past year.
我经常加班 有时候她
I work long hours, so sometimes she, uh...
来看我
visits.
蜘蛛越狱的那晚她在这里吗
Was she here the night your spiders got out?
她让我去拿些酒
She asked me to go get some wine.
我最多离开了15分钟
I was gone 15 minutes, tops.
之后我以为是我们撞到了玻璃柜
Afterwards I thought we bumped the enclosures,
你懂的 在过程中
you know, during,
然后蜘蛛就逃出来了 但是
and that's how the spiders escaped, but...
现在你认为是她偷走的
Now you think she stole them.
她有名字吗
She have a name?
赛比
Uh, Sepi.
赛比·查玛那拉
Sepi Chamanara.
她是米勒顿大学的教授
She's a professor at Millerton University.
好吧
Okay.
也许我是偷了几只蜘蛛
Maybe I stole a few spiders.
可那只是蜘蛛啊
But come on, they're spiders.
而且我们说过这些了
And we've been over this.
威尔死的那晚我和别人在一起
I was with someone the night Will died.
事实上 我和她谈过了
Actually, I talked to her.
当我告诉她你可能犯下的罪行后
After I explained what we think you did,
她承认自己不知道
she admitted that she didn't know exactly
谋杀案发当晚你究竟是几点到她家的
what time you showed up at her place the night of the murder.
你最近在投标一个大合同
You recently bid on a lucrative contract
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表