《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously, on Elementary...
这是乔纳森·布鲁姆的
This belongs to Jonathan Bloom.
他两晚前在这里
He was here two nights ago.
你喜欢那些愿意为换取毒品
You like young woman who do what you want
让你对她们为所欲为的女孩 那些
in exchange for a fix, women who,
时不时就会 消失不见的女孩们
on one or two occasions, have just... never been seen again.
人们制定计划是为了要遵守的
People don't make plans just to break them.
别人是这样 但我父亲不是
People don't; my father does.
我爸从来不会出现
Dad never shows.
你昨晚没有复吸
Well, you didn't fall last night,
现在我只需再推你一把
so now I just have to give you a little push.
这是上等货
It's good stuff.
已经三天了
It's been three days--
我想你可能准备好聊聊了
I thought you might be ready to talk.
你父亲打电♥话♥来了
Your father called.
他得知了发生的事
He found out about what happened.
他明天就会到了
He's gonna be here tomorrow.
谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone is that?
我的
Mine.
抱歉 忘记了
Sorry. Forgot.
咱们今天真的就只做这些吗
Is this seriously all we're going to do today?
你还有更好的事可做吗
Do you have something better to do?
没有
No.
但一般你叫我们来 都会狂欢一场
But usually when you call us, we have fun.
这一点意思都没有
This is not fun.
这还可能更糟
Well, it could be worse.
要是在1927年
It could be 1927,
你可能叫露丝·比克斯比
and your name could be Ruth Bixby,
你可能是梅·史密斯
yours could be May Smith.
她们其中一个让凶手
One of them let a killer
进入了这间公♥寓♥
into this very apartment.
他的身份一直是迷
He was never identified.
所以
So...
怎么着 这样能帮你抓到他吗
what, this is gonna help you catch him?
他肯定早就死了
Well, he's almost certainly long dead.
重建这犯罪现场
Recreating this crime scene
也许可以帮助我在众多嫌犯中
might help me ratchet in on one...
确认出一个人
of several suspects.
正义就像性高♥潮♥ 你永远不会嫌来得太晚
Justice is like an orgasm-- it can never come too late.
你工作的时候干这些还不够吗
Don't you get enough of this at work?
我与警局的关系
My relationship with the department
目前比较复杂
is complicated at the moment.
怎么个复杂法
Complicated how?
几天前 我吸食了海♥洛♥因♥
Well, several days ago, I used heroin,
而在那之前 我还把一个老熟人
and that was after I beat a former acquaintance
打得半死
nearly to death.
怎么回事
What happened?
他惹恼了我 所以我打裂了他的颅骨
He upset me, so I fractured his skull.
很多次
Repeatedly.
还敲坏了他几根肋骨
Broke several of his ribs,
重伤了他的肾脏
lacerated his spleen.
地方检察官
The district attorney is,
此刻正在
at this very moment,
决定是不是要指控我
deciding whether or not I should be charged
施行严重暴♥力♥ 伤害人身罪
with felonious... assault.
如果要 我很可能会进监狱
If I am, good chance I'll be sent to prison.
所以 如果你不介意的话
So... if you don't mind,
我十分想在还有机会的时候
I'd really like to complete this experiment
完成这个实验
while I still can.
好的
Okay.
夏洛克 又是我
Sherlock, it's me again.
你父亲可能随时都会到
Your father is gonna be here any second.
你说你会出现的
You said you'd be here.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
早安 我正巧路过
Morning. I was in the neighborhood.
你真贴心
That's so sweet.
请进吧
Please, come in.
那个 福尔摩斯在吗
Is, uh, Holmes here?
不在 他早起去做什么项目了
No. He got up early this morning to work on a project,
但他就快回来了
but he'll be back soon.
我还以为你会和他一起
Kind of figured you'd be with him...
尤其是现在
all the time right now.
我不再是他的康戒陪护了
Well, I'm not his sober companion anymore,
所以如果他想戒毒
so if he's gonna stay clean,
他就需要自己有那个心 他明白的
he has to want to do the work himself-- he gets that.
你俩终于谈过了吗
You two finally talked?
就昨晚
Last night.
挺顺利的 我是说...
It was good. I mean...
他感到失望和羞愧
he's disappointed and embarrassed.
但他跟当初第一次戒毒时已经截然不同了
But he's not the same person he was when he got sober the first time.
他现在相信这套程序 知道这对他有帮助
He believes in the program; he knows it can help him.
他有去互助会吗
He's been going to meetings?
每天都去
Every day.
你知道 当事情发生的时候
You know, when it happened,
当他终于打电♥话♥告诉我们他在哪
when he finally called us to tell us where he was,
还有奥斯卡·兰金和他妹妹的位置时
and it's where Oscar Rankin and his sister were,
我从没见过他那么暴躁
I'd never seen him so rough.
他...
He, uh...
他说他会来见我
he said he'd come see me,
我们会好好聊聊
we'd talk about it.
他会的 等他准备好的时候
He will, when he's ready.
地检那边有消息了吗
Have you heard anything from the DA?
我跟很多人说了不少好话
I put in a good word with all the right people,
告诉了他们夏洛克做的那些好事
told them about all the good that Sherlock's done,
但是 警局这一年过得不太顺
but, uh, the department's had a rough year.
外部有人觉得我们对自己人太心软
There's a perception out there that we go too easy on our own.
如果这城市需要抓个典型出来
If the city wanted to make an example,
那他就是最好的人选
he's a perfect candidate.
他与警♥察♥一起工作 但是他不是警♥察♥
He works with the police, but he isn't police.
地检那边可以随意严惩他
The DA could come down as hard as he wants on him,
而不用担心警♥察♥协会有意见
not worry about the PBA making a fuss.
华生
Watson...
万分抱歉
a thousand apologies.
我刚看到你那些语♥音♥信息
I just received your many voice mails.
当然
I am, of course,
我对你与我父亲的见面充满了好奇
tumescent with questions about your meeting with my father.
他与你想象中的模样相同吗
So was he everything you'd imagined?
他是开车来的
Was he driven here,
还是腾驾着一股黑烟而来
or did he arrive in a plume of black smoke?
他没出现 对不对
He didn't show up, did he?
他是怎么回事 为什么告诉别人
What is wrong with him? Why would he tell people
他要到某个地方结果却不出现呢
he's gonna be someplace and then not show up?
他不是告诉"别人" 华生
He doesn't tell "People," Watson,
他是在告诉我
he tells me.
你生气了 别生气
You're angry. Don't be angry.
只要他继续忘了我的存在
The longer he forgets I exist,
我们就能一直留在这个家里
the longer we keep our home.
你真的认为他大老远跑来纽约
You really think he's gonna come all the way to New York
就为了赶咱们出去吗
just to kick us out?
你记得他关于褐石屋的条款是怎么说的吗
You recall his terms with regards to the brownstone.
如果我复吸 我就滚到街上去
If I use, I end up on the streets.
我复吸了
I used.
警监来过了吗
Has the captain been here?
还是你开始用他那种古龙香水了
Or have you taken to wearing his cologne?
他来给咱们送了点吃的
Yeah, he brought us some food.
他说他想让你知道
He said he wanted to let you know
他想你了
he was thinking about you.
话说 你今天过得怎样
So, how was your day?
成效显著
It was productive.
去了个互助会 然后又去了一个
Went to a meeting, then another.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表