I'm not liking your chances.
我不是为搜查令来的 玛丽琳
I'm not here for a warrant, Marilyn.
我来是因为
I'm here because I know
我知道是你杀了瑞秋·加纳
you're the one who killed Rachel Garner.
-什么 -昨晚 我们知道了
- What? - Last night, we learned
迈克·罗温有瑞秋被害时的不在场证明
that Michael Rowan has an alibi for her murder.
凶手不是他
He's not responsible.
但作案手法却与他的极其相似
But his M.O. was replicated to a T.
这意味着凶手知道他的详细作案手法
That means the killer had specific knowledge of his crimes.
我们第一次申请搜查令时
You had all the details laid out for you
把案子所有的细节都告诉你了
in our first warrant application.
所以你故意把尸体放在那里
That's how you knew to leave the body in a place
好让我们以为是罗温下的手
where you knew we'd connect the dots to him.
我为什么要这样做
Why the hell would I...?
因为瑞秋和你的丈夫上♥床♥了
'Cause Rachel was sleeping with your husband.
别否认了
Don't bother denying it.
你丈夫已经承认了
He didn't.
你们和丹谈过了
You've spoken with Dan?
我们在你家和他见的面
We met with him at your house.
他承认自己撬开瑞秋的抽屉
He admitted to breaking into Rachel's desk
把他俩的合照拿走了
to remove some pictures that she had of the two of them together.
然后带我们在房♥子里转了一圈
He then took us on a tour.
还给我们看了你的泳池
Even showed us your pool.
他说因为你对氯过敏
He told us you're allergic to chlorine,
所以使用巴奎赛尔来清洁泳池
which is why you use Baquacil to keep your pool clean.
我们发现瑞秋·加纳时
That chemical was in Rachel Garner's hair
她头发中还有残留化学品
when we found her.
丹告诉我们瑞秋每周二晚过去
Dan told us Rachel usually came over on Tuesday nights.
正是你开律师协会周会的时候
That's when you have your Bar Association meetings.
瑞秋自己有副钥匙 能直接进屋
Rachel had her own key. She'd let herself in.
有时在丹回家前她会先游泳
She'd sometimes go swimming before Dan came home.
你发现了这一切 然后杀了她
You found out about all of it, so you killed her.
当迈克·罗温看到瑞秋尸体的照片时
When Michael Rowan saw a picture of Rachel's body,
他说凶手非常恨她
he said that whoever killed her hated her.
我不知道他看见了什么
I don't know what it was that he saw,
但他是对的
but it turns out he was right.
我可说不好 汤姆
I don't know, Tom.
听上去全是站不住脚的间接证据
It sounds like a weak, circumstantial case.
婚外情
An affair.
巴奎赛尔
Baquacil.
你觉得这些足够扳倒一个法官吗
You think that's enough to come after a judge?
不够
Not yet.
但你做法官也很久了
But you've had a long career on the bench.
你最清楚此刻迈克·罗温受害者的
You know what it's like for the loved ones
家属朋友的心情
of Michael Rowan's victims.
你明白他们此刻承受的痛苦
You know the pain that they're in right now.
你也知道自己犯下的这起谋杀案
And you also know that the murder you committed
会给试图起诉他的人
is gonna muddy the waters for anyone
带去很多麻烦
trying to build a case against that son of a bitch.
玛丽琳 我求你了
Marilyn, I'm begging you,
别这样伤害这些家庭
don't do that to these families.
她同意签认罪协议了吗
So, she's taking a plea?
地检本人♥大♥驾光临来签的协议
The D.A. himself graced us with his presence to sign the deal.
少了一个需要烦心的凶手
That's one less strangler to deal with.
还有一个
One to go.
我马上到家
I'll be home soon.
行 一会儿见
Okay. I'll see you then.
我说了我没杀她
I told you I didn't kill her.
久仰大名了 乔恩
Been wanting to meet you for a long time, Joan.
威廉·巴兹莫尔下午给我打电♥话♥了
William Bazemore called me this afternoon.
他说你去找了他
He, uh, said you paid him a visit.
说你认为我杀了雷
Said you thought I'd killed Ray.
确实是我♥干♥的
Which I did.
威廉挂了我的电♥话♥ 几小时后
William hung up on me, then a couple hours later,
我接到了戒毒组里一个朋友的电♥话♥
I got a call from a friend in the program.
说威廉吸毒过量了
Said William had O.D.'d.
12年远离毒品的清醒
12 years sober.
被你夺走了
That's what you took away from him.
为我准备了这么多
All this for me.
我几乎要受宠若惊了
I'm almost flattered.
结束了 乔恩
It's over, Joan.
你让事情越来越难办了 不用这样的
You're making this harder than it needs to be.
很好
Good.
你的瞳孔大小一致 并且有反应
Your pupils are equal and reactive.
你其他的神经系统检查都很正常
The rest of your neurological workup is normal.
这里的血肿
And this hematoma back here
用冰敷一下就会消了
will go down with ice.
要不要安排一次CT扫描
You gonna order a CT scan to eliminate
排除内出血的可能性
the possibility of internal bleeding?
你很了解脑震荡的筛查流程嘛
You know a lot about concussion protocols.
但好消息是你的大脑没问题
But the good news is your brain's just fine.
不过你的肋骨嘛
Your ribs, on the other hand...
放射科医生说我断了两根肋骨
The radiologist said I had two fractured ribs.
你是医生
You're a doctor.
你知道我们没什么可做的
You know there's not much we can do.
它们会自愈 只是需要时间
They'll heal. It'll just take time.
我可以开点维柯丁给你止痛
I can prescribe Vicodin for the pain.
能让我们单独说两句吗
Could you give us a moment?
你要走的话 找个护士说一声就行
When you're ready to go, just let one of the nurses know.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
迈克更惨
Michael got it worse.
我能问问联调局怎么会跟丢了他吗
Can I ask how the FBI managed to lose track of him?
他去了时代广场的一家餐厅 消失在人群里了
He went to a restaurant in Times Square, got lost in the crowd.
马利克说她以为她的人
Mallick says she thought her people
能在他回家或去办公室时抓捕他
could pick him up when he got to his home or office.
他离开我们家时血流不止
He was bleeding profusely when he left our home.
有血迹往北边
There was blood traces headed north
绿点大道站的方向去了
towards Greenpoint Avenue Station.
那边安排人了吗
Has anyone been there?
我们还不知道他在哪
We still don't know his whereabouts.
联调局总算备份了他的手♥机♥
The Feds are finally back up on his phones.
他想杀我有一点好处是
Well, the good thing about him trying to kill me
我们可以尽情申请搜查令了
is that we can get all the warrants we want,
而且有大把罪名可以告他
and there's plenty to charge him with.
鉴证组已经检查完你们家了
CSU is done with your place.
我在楼下安排了两名警员
Um, I've got two officers downstairs.
贝利和沃克
Bailey and Walker.
你们想走的时候
Whenever you're ready to go,
-他们会送你们回去 -其实
-they'll drive you home. - Actually,
我们讨论过了 她会去温彻斯特
we discussed it-- she's gonna go and stay
跟她父母待几天
with her parents in Westchester for a few nights.
好
Okay.
我去跟我的人说
I'll go tell my guys.
华生
Watson...
夏洛克
Sherlock.
你敢说对不起
If you say sorry,
我就打断你一根肋骨
I'm gonna break one of your ribs.
找到他
Just find him.
把他们调出去 给我回电♥话♥
Yeah. Pull 'em out of there and call me back.
又一次假警
Another false alarm?
是的 中城南区有个新手说
Yeah, some rookie from Midtown South saw a guy
在宾州车站外面看到一个人很像罗恩
that looked like Rowan outside Penn Station.
显然不是他
Obviously wasn't him.
你又在看皇后区了
You looking at Queens again?
是的 我在看我们是怎么安排人手的
Yeah, I've been looking at how we're using our people.
我觉得在他家和办公室附近加强巡逻没问题
I think stepped-up patrols near his home and office are fine,
但法拉盛和道格拉斯顿这些人
but these guys out in Flushing and Douglaston--
也许可以让他们去打电♥话♥
maybe we get them on phones,
询问主要公交线上的城镇
making calls to towns on major bus lines,
以及带有国际机场的城市
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表