前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你有任何关于我朋友的进展吗
Have you heard anything about my friend?
波莉·肯纳的失踪案
There have been no new leads
没有任何新进展
in the disappearance of Polly Kenner.
我做什么也无法引起他的注意
There is nothing I can do to get his attention.
如果我得弄出更大动静 那我就去做
If I need to get louder, I'll get louder.
两天前在布鲁克林有一个女人被谋杀了
A woman was murdered two nights ago in Brooklyn.
她戴的耳环曾经是波莉的
The earrings that she was wearing were Polly's.
你有想法♥会♥是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who did it?
没错 是他干的
Yeah, he did it.
我深信不疑
Not a doubt in my mind.
你的血压和心率高得离谱
Your blood pressure and heart rate are way up.
你不仅有脑震荡后综合征
You're not just suffering from PCS.
现在这是临床疲劳
This is clinical fatigue now.
所以我要离开一阵子
So, I'm going to go away for a while,
不过我会回来的
but I'll be back.
我不在的时候
While I'm away,
我跟你保证 我不会伤害任何人
you have my word, I won't hurt anyone.
我的车到了
My car's here.
放个假远离一切是明智之举
Taking a break from everything is smart.
这也是你的医生所希望的
It's what your doctor wanted.
你很快就会回来 你会好转
You'll be back soon enough. You'll be better.
三个月后
华生
Watson!
我回来了
I have returned.
我疯了吗 还是你说的是
Am I crazy, or did you say
你周五才会回来
you were gonna come back on Friday?
我是说了
I did...
但我跟当地警方发展出了一种
but some sore feelings developed between me
-痛苦的感情 -为什么...
- and the local constabulary. - Why would...?
你被卷进一起案子里了 是不是
You got involved in a case, didn't you?
如你所知
As you know,
过去的三个月我一直把自己关在小屋里
I spent the bulk of the last three months in my cabin,
完全与世隔绝
cut off from the outside world.
所以 当我知道
So, when word reached me
著名的陷阱人拉格纳·海格斯通
that renowned trapper Ragnar Hagerstrom
被一群黑熊杀死
had been killed by a pack of black bears
就在我在的山腹几里地外
just miles from my mountainside retreat...
你不该做任何工作的
You weren't supposed to do any work.
我知道 但是...
I realize that, but...
不工作 当时说好了的
No work. That was the deal.
我们上次通话时 我跟你说了
As I told you when we last corresponded,
我在过去的一个月里都没有过头痛
I haven't experienced a headache in over a month.
我的作息习惯回归了正常
My sleep patterns have returned to normal.
我是说 我的正常
Well, my normal.
我还是必须跟汉森医生进行后续跟进
I still have to follow up with Dr. Hanson,
但这一切都表明
but all indications are that
我的脑震荡后综合征有所缓解了
my post-concussion syndrome is in abatement.
现在 你想不想听听
Now, would you like to hear about
一个被鄙视的女人试图陷害一头无辜的黑熊
one scorned woman's attempt to frame an innocent black bear
还是不想听
or... not?
而且你为什么一直看那边
And why do you keep looking over there?
我有一位客人
I have a houseguest.
你在我不在时有了一位爱人 真好
You've taken a lover in my absence. That's excellent.
我真是迫不及待想见他 或是她
I can't wait to meet him. Or her.
还是他们
Or is it them?
不是 我没有找爱人
No, I have not taken a lover.
那你为什么这么决意
So, why are you so determined
要阻止我去楼下
to stop me from going downstairs?
乔恩 希望你不介意
Hey, Joan, I hope you don't mind,
但我太饿了 所以我翻了你的冰箱
but I'm starving, so I dug through your fridge.
你好 我是凯尔希
Hi. I'm Kelsey.
凯尔西 这是夏洛克 我的搭档
Kelsey, this is Sherlock, my partner.
我不记得在文件中见过他的名字
Oh. I don't recall seeing his name in the paperwork.
什么文件
What paperwork?
他不是我的伴侣那种搭档
He is not my partner partner.
-他是我的工作搭档 -什么文件
- He is my business partner. - What paperwork?
她填写的领养我孩子的申请
The application she filled out to adopt my baby.
不 凯尔希只比你早20分钟进来
No... Kelsey just got in about 20 minutes before you did,
我先带你去楼上吧
so why don't I take you upstairs,
你先安顿下来
and then you can get settled.
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk.
怎么样 教授
How's it going, Professor?
你还要继续这么叫我多久
How long are you gonna keep calling me that?
还没决定好呢 教授
Haven't decided yet... Professor.
那我至少能摘掉这个蠢帽子吧
Can I at least take off the dunce cap?
那天晚上谁同意
Hey, who signed off on this concrete
要浇灌这块水泥的
being poured the other night?
我
I did.
又是谁忘了问我 我们是不是
And who forgot to ask me if we'd finished
已经装完了所有管道
putting in all the piping?
也是我
Me.
那就不行 你不能摘掉那顶帽子
Then no, you can't take off the cap.
你是要看着我吊起每块水泥吗
Are you gonna watch me pull up every slab?
就看第一块 确保你还知道
Just the first. Making sure you still know
怎么操作链式起重机
how to operate a chain hoist.
满意了吗
Happy?
我这回又做什么了
What did I do now?
那是什么
What is that?
那是个人 弗雷德
That's a person, Fred.
两只手和...
Two arms with...
中间是器官
guts in the middle.
而那些是腿
And those are the legs.
有人被埋在了这里
Somebody got buried here.
而你刚把这人切成了数块
And you just cut 'em into pieces.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第八集
我本想问迈克·罗温的搜查进展
I'd ask for an update on the search for Michael Rowan,
但你的数据已经表明了一切
but your data speaks for itself.
他的信♥用♥卡♥和手♥机♥都没用过
No activity on his credit cards or cell phone.
我们上周末说过话后
Since we spoke last weekend,
他的邮箱也不再用了
his e-mail account remains a ghost town.
我想我们在警局的朋友
I take it our friends at the Bureau
还在给你发失踪人员提醒
are still sending you missing persons alerts.
是的 每天有人失踪
Yeah, every day someone goes missing,
我手♥机♥上就会收到提醒
I get a notice on my phone.
前几天我本来以为我们有线索了
I thought we were onto something when a woman
有个长得有点像麦迪·威廉姆斯的女人
who looked a little like Maddie Williams
在弗雷斯♥诺♥市失踪了
disappeared in Fresno the other day.
我差点就要打给你了
I almost called you,
但几小时后她安然无恙地出现了
but then she turned up safe and sound a couple hours later.
看来迈克真的进入休眠状态了
Would appear that Michael has gone dormant.
这是一种可能性
That's one possibility.
另一种可能性是他的杀人技术太好
Another is that he's gotten so good at killing
执法部门甚至注意不到他了
that no one in law enforcement even notices anymore.
在我离开之前我们讨论过
As we discussed before I took my leave of absence,
他说要克制自己时听起来像是认真的
he seemed to mean it when he said he would restrain himself.
他也说了他会回来 所以...
He also said he'd be back, so...
-我们也得相信那句也是认真的 -谢谢你
- we have to believe he meant that, too. - Thank you.
在我离开时还想着这些
For tending to this while I was gone.
如果不是知道你还在掌舵
Couldn't have taken the time I needed
我就没法花时间进行我需要的休息
without knowing that you were still at the helm.
不是只有我在找迈克
I wasn't the only one looking for Michael.
重要的只有你
You're the only one who mattered.
有没有一面类似的证据墙
Is there a corresponding wall of evidence
是你用来找一个孩子的
which traces your search for a baby?
那事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我没想让你撞见凯尔希的
I did not mean to spring Kelsey on you.
我的律师昨天才告诉我这事
My attorney didn't even tell me about it till yesterday.
你的律师
Your attorney?
对 你走之前几周我雇了他
Yeah, I hired him a few weeks before you left.
听着 我本来想跟你说的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表