I mean, every potential romantic partner I have
都比不上莫里亚蒂
pales in comparison to Moriarty.
听上去可能有点奇怪
That might sound strange,
考虑到我们对她的了解 但...
given what we know about her, but...
我就是个奇怪的人吧
I'm a strange bloke, aren't I?
她很适合
She fit.
我也担心...
And I fear that...
我们曾拥有的感觉无法重现
what we had can't be replicated.
应该不行
Probably can't.
但没关系
But that's okay.
爱上一个人
I mean, falling in love with someone
不需要每次都是相同的体验
is not supposed to be the same experience every time.
每个人都是独特的
Someone else will be someone else.
估计你要建议我下次试试网恋
Suppose you're going to suggest I try online dating next.
那又有什么不行
Would that be so bad?
试点新东西
Try something else.
比如
Such as?
你喜欢做实验 就去实验吧
You're the one who loves experiments, so experiment.
市登记处
City Register's Office.
是的 那片区域里所有
Yep. The list of every owner of property in the area
可能受莉莉版的地图影响
that would have been positively affected
而获利的地♥产♥产权人
by Lily's version of the map.
我认得其中一个名字
I recognize one of the names.
我不认得
I don't.
你说的对 你不认得
You're right, you don't,
但如果我是对的
but if I'm right
我们已经见过莉莉的绑匪了
we've already met Lily's kidnapper.
抱歉让您等了这么久 哈撒韦先生
Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Hathaway.
贝尔警探
Detective Bell.
上次见面您让我们进了吉米·坎特里尔的公♥寓♥
We met when you let us into Jimmy Cantrell's apartment.
是的 我接到了电♥话♥
Right. I got a call.
他们说你们找到了吉米的财产
They, uh, said you did find some of Jimmy's assets.
有些能抵押他欠下的租金
Something that can cover his back rent?
跟我来
Come with me.
我们在里面慢慢谈
We'll go over everything in here.
请坐 哈撒韦先生
Have a seat, Mr. Hathaway.
这是干什么
What is this?
你接到的电♥话♥是个幌子
Well, that phone call you received was a lie.
我们带着搜查令对您名下的
We've been executing a search warrant
一些房♥产进行了搜查
on some properties you own.
我们不想让你知道
We didn't want you to know,
就邀请你过来这里等着
so we invited you down here, made you wait.
你们为什么要搜查我的房♥子
Why were you searching my properties?
看看你把吉米·坎特里尔杀了后
To see which one you moved Lily Zavala to
把莉莉·萨瓦拉转移到了哪一处
after you killed Jimmy Cantrell.
莉莉的绑♥架♥犯强迫她绘制一张
Lily's kidnapper made her generate
布鲁克林部分片区的虚假洪水风险评估地图
a false flood map for part of Brooklyn.
这张表记录着那些一旦假地图被采用后
This is a list of property owners who would benefit
会获利的业主名字
if that map were adopted.
你公♥司♥的名字也赫然在册
Now, your company's name is on that list.
当吉米的假释官把你的联♥系♥信息给我们时
I recognized it from when Jimmy's parole officer
我认出了你的公♥司♥名
gave us your contact information.
你在红钩区拥有一大♥片♥地
You own a large parcel of land in Red Hook.
市规划局的代表告诉我们
A rep from the Department of City Planning told us
奥德克技术公♥司♥想从你手里买♥♥那块地
that the tech company Odker is considering buying that land from you
作为他们的新大本营
to make it the site for their new headquarters.
这一切都还在最初商讨阶段
It's all in the early stages,
但你眼看着就要赚大钱了
but you stood to make millions.
直到联邦应急管理局上个月公示了
That is, until FEMA released their new flood maps
新的洪水风险评估地图
for community review last month.
一夜之间你的土地被列为洪涝高风险地区
Your property was suddenly gonna be in a high-risk zone,
这不仅意味着
which not only meant the site
今后要上缴高额的保险费用
would be subject to higher insurance rates,
更代表你的地盘实际发生洪水灾害几率很高
it represented an actual high risk of flood damage.
你知道一旦这张地图正式启用
You knew that if that map became official,
奥德克很可能取消购买♥♥计划
Odker would probably back out of the deal.
但你也知道联邦应急管理局
But you also knew that FEMA allows the public
在公示期间接受修改数据
to appeal the maps by submitting revised data.
所以你联♥系♥到了前科犯
So you reached out to an ex-con you knew--
吉米·坎特里尔
Jimmy Cantrell.
你们一起绑♥架♥了莉莉
Together, you kidnapped Lily
并迫使她修改数据
and forced her to fake the math you needed
把你名下的土地变成低风险区域
to put your property back in a low-risk zone.
赎金并不是计划的一部分
Asking for ransom was never part of the plan.
那是吉米自己想出来的
Jimmy came up with that on his own.
如果他没有这么做 你也许可以拿到假地图
If he hadn't, you probably could have finished with Lily
并在没人发现莉莉失踪前杀了她
and then killed her before anyone realized that she was abducted.
你砸了吉米的脑袋
You caved in his skull.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我怎么会认识这个叫莉莉的姑娘
How do I even know this Lily girl that...?
她说自己曾去过市洪泛区办事处
She mentioned she'd been to the city's Floodplain Office
查找一些真地图的数据
to look at some of the work behind the real maps.
我们给工作人员看了你的照片 有人认出你
We showed your photo around. Someone recognized you.
他说你和莉莉是同一天到办事处的
He said that you had been in the same day as Lily.
你对新的地图很不满意
You were upset about the new maps.
我们猜测你无意中听到了莉莉谈论新地图的事
We're guessing that you overheard her talking about them.
不久前 我们的人在你名下楼房♥的地下室内
A little while ago, our guys found what we were looking for
发现了我们寻找的东西
in the basement of one of your buildings.
你试图清理现场
You tried to clean it up,
但你漏了几根头发
but you missed a couple hairs.
DNA检测还要等一会儿
DNA will take a while to come back,
但看起来那就是莉莉的头发
but they're a visual match for Lily's.
"看起来是"
"A visual match"?
你知道每天有多少人
Do you know how many people
进出我的大楼吗
come and go through my buildings?
就算头发真的属于被绑♥架♥的女孩
And even if this hair is from the kidnapped girl,
你们也说了吉米参与了绑♥架♥
you said Jimmy was involved.
他身上沾了她的头发
So, he has her hair on him,
那天我又在他的公♥寓♥里走过
I walk through his apartment the other day...
律师术语怎么说来着 "转移"
what do the lawyers call that? "Transfer"?
没错
It's true.
你的律师可以试着在陪审团前这样辩护
Your lawyer could try that argument in front of a jury.
但我们的人还在地板上找到了一块血迹
But our guys also found a fresh stain on the floor.
我们不需要DNA就知道这是谁的
We didn't need DNA to identify it.
气味非常独特
Its smell is pretty distinct.
是佰欧瑞能量饮料
It's Biorade energy drink.
猕猴桃味道
Kiwi-flavored.
你买♥♥给莉莉帮助她工作的那种
The kind you brought Lily to help her work.
那么 哈撒韦先生
So you tell us, Mr. Hathaway,
你还想在陪审团前赌一把吗
still want to take your chances with a jury?
请进
Come on in.
我漏看了你的短♥信♥吗
Did I, uh, miss a text from you?
不是 我只是想过来看看
No, just thought I'd pop by.
时间正巧
Well, your timing is perfect.
我刚下班
I just got off work.
有案子需要帮助吗
Need help with a case?
不 我刚结了一个案子
Uh, no, actually just finished one.
现在没有别的案子
My docket is clear.
那你肯定是来找...
Well, then you must be looking for...
你那天怎么说来着
How did you put it the other day?
"有效的分神"
"A potent distraction"?
不 事实上我在想能不能
Uh, no, I was actually wondering if I might, uh,
带你去吃晚餐
take you to dinner.
那样会很奇怪吗
W-Would that be strange?
不会
No.
只是通常你只在需要我
It's just that you usually only call me
帮忙协助奇怪的实验时才联♥系♥我
when you have to work on a weird experiment.
你用的词语很准确
Well, it's funny you should use that word.
因为今晚 我们就是实验的对象
'Cause, actually, tonight, the experiment would be... us.
我是说
I mean...
这些年来你不仅仅是我的帮手
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表