Someone she was treating?
我们对她生活中的人际关系越了解越好
Well, the more we find out about the relationships in her life,
私人关系和职业关系都算
personal or professional, the better.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我有权限接触她的病人的名字和电♥话♥
I have access to her patients' names and numbers
是因为我是她的合伙人
because I'm her partner,
但医患关系隐私法不允许我
but HIPAA privacy laws prevent me
分享任何信息
from sharing any of that information.
如果你把名片给我 我会告诉他们
If you give me your card, I'll let each one of them know
你们想跟他们谈谈
that you'd like to speak with them.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我去联♥系♥地检办公室申请法庭令
I'll contact the D.A.'s office about getting a court order.
同时我们可以试着建立自己的病人名单
Meantime, we could try building our own patient list.
查查里德医生的通话记录和银行存款
Work backwards off Dr. Reed's phone records and bank deposits,
看看有谁给她打过电♥话♥寄过支票
see who was calling her and who was sending her checks.
我知道她有个丈夫 有人跟他谈过吗
I know she had a husband. Has anyone spoken to him yet?
我正要去见他 你也可以一起去
I was just on my way to see him now, if you want to join.
我想再检查一下犯罪现场
I'd like a little more time examining the scene.
如果有发现就告诉我
Let me know if you learn anything.
这根本说不通
None of this makes any sense.
坎迪丝根本没有仇人
Candace didn't have an enemy in the world.
谁会想要...
Who would want to...
你们是因为这个来的吗
Is that why you're here?
因为我是她丈夫
'Cause I'm the husband?
目前我们只是来
Right now, we're just here
通知你妻子的死讯
to notify you about your wife's death.
并且告诉你我们有多遗憾
And to tell you how sorry we are.
但如果你想告诉我们你昨晚在哪...
But if you want to tell us where you were last night...
在我妹妹家
My sister's house.
她住在斯坦福
She lives in Stamford.
她丈夫去年去世了
Her husband passed away last year.
坎迪丝和我想多陪陪她
Candace and I have been trying to be more present for her.
失去配偶
Loss of a spouse,
要知道 是...
y-you see, is-is just...
我...
I, uh...
我是大约一小时前回到家的
I got home about an hour ago.
如果你们需要 我可以给你们看车票
I can show you the train ticket if you want.
我们走之前再看吧
Maybe before we leave.
我认识你的妻子
I knew your wife.
我是她五年前的病人
I was one of her patients, five years ago.
她很有帮助
She was very helpful.
听起来是她的作风
That sounds like her.
你说你想不到
You were saying you can't think of
任何想伤害她的人
anyone who would've wanted to hurt her.
对 没有人
No. No one.
那她的病人们呢
What about her patients?
她跟他们有没有过节
Did she have problems with any of them?
没有 她没有跟我提过
No. Not-not that she mentioned to me.
就算有 我也不能跟你们说那么多
I mean, even-even if she had, I couldn't tell you much else.
是因为医患保密原则
Now, is that because of confidentiality issues
还是你们两个不讨论她的工作
or did you two just not discuss her work?
不是 其实我们经常讨论
No, no. We talked about it quite a lot, actually.
精神科医生就和普通人一样
Well, psychiatrists are just like anyone else.
他们也得讨论自己的工作
I mean, they have to talk about their work.
他们只是不能说名字
They just can't name names.
她会表达一些情绪 对婚外情
She would vent about affairs,
离婚 偶尔还有恋物癖
divorces, the occasional fetish.
她的一位病人喜欢的性对象是一只鞋
One of her patient's preferred sex object was a shoe.
不是我
It wasn't me.
不说名字
Names aside,
有没有人让你妻子觉得不舒服
did anyone ever make your wife uncomfortable?
有这么一个人
There was this one guy.
他让我觉得不舒服
I mean, h-he made me uncomfortable.
他一直给她送礼物
He kept bringing her gifts.
什么样的礼物
What kind of gifts?
不是浪漫的礼物
Nothing romantic.
就是各种小玩意
Just... knickknacks.
他读到的一本他认为她会喜欢的书
A book that he'd read that he thought she might like.
偶尔还有咖啡
The occasional coffee.
坎迪丝说他有信任问题
Candace said he had trust issues
强烈的移情反应是进步的表现
and that a strong transference was a sign of progress.
她从没告诉过我他的名字
She never told me his name,
但我知道他有定期预约
but I know he had a regular appointment.
每周二五点
5:00 every Tuesday.
-昨天是周一 -我知道
- Yesterday was Monday. - I know.
但这个人 他还有个坏习惯
But this guy, um, he also had a bad habit
就是在没有预约的时候突然出现
of showing up without an appointment.
如果昨天也是这样呢
What if that's what happened yesterday?
坎迪丝让他离开
Candace asked him to leave
但他不肯接受拒绝
and he wouldn't take no for an answer.
我给你带了纸
I got your paper.
很好
Oh, excellent.
她丈夫怎么样
So, what do we think of the husband?
是极度悲伤的鳏夫还是可能的嫌疑人
Is he a grief-stricken widower or likely suspect?
前者 他有不在场证明
The former. He has an alibi.
真遗憾 我还想再进水箱睡一会呢
That's a pity. I was looking forward to another go in my tank.
他告诉我们里德医生的一位病人
He told us that one of Dr. Reed's patients
似乎对她有不健康的依恋
seemed to have an unhealthy attachment to her.
我和马库斯认为应该找他谈谈
So Marcus and I thought he would be worth talking to.
不幸的是里德医生没提过他的名字
Unfortunately, Dr. Reed never mentioned the guy by name,
只说她每周二见他
just that she saw him every Tuesday.
你知道时间吗
Do you know what time?
五点 怎么了
5:00. Why?
这都是什么
What is all this?
这是我需要更多纸的原因
It's the reason I needed more paper.
这位嫌疑人是现在的还是以前的病人
Is the man in question a current or former patient?
现在的
Current.
这些是里德医生的患者档案吗
Are these Dr. Reed's patient files?
是的
They are. Oh.
看来她的合伙人改变主意分享信息了
So I guess her partner changed his mind about sharing information.
他没有
He did not.
警♥察♥不可能
Well, there's no way
这么快就申请到法庭令
the police could've gotten a court order this quickly.
这些是哪来的
Where did these come from?
备用硬盘
That backup hard drive.
我从里德医生办公室偷的
I stole it from Dr. Reed's office.
我知道 造这些纸可能需要一棵树
I know. It's almost one tree's worth of paper.
但我担心在电脑上看这些
But I worried that reading it on a computer
可能会触发头痛
might trigger another headache.
你知道我们拿着这些东西有多违法吗
Do you know how illegal it is for us to have this stuff?
不会超过把一个女人捅死
Less illegal than stabbing a woman to death.
精神疾病治疗记录
The primary reason
被保密的最初原因
that psychiatric records are kept confidential
是由于很多自认为理智的人都是爱指手画脚的白♥痴♥
is that many self-described sane people are judgmental idiots.
我就不是 比如
I myself am not. For example,
我完全支持这个男人的追求
I fully support this man's quest
他想和尽可能多的鞋性♥交♥
to have sex with as many shoes as possible.
周二五点的病人信息在楼下
Tuesdays at 5:00 is downstairs.
那块硬盘里有里德医生所有的病人资料吗
Does that hard drive contain all of Dr. Reed's patient files?
她看过的所有病人
Like, everyone she's ever seen?
你想知道里面有没有你的资料 有
You're wondering if it also contains your files. It does.
但出于对你隐私的尊重
But out of respect for your privacy,
我没有打开也没有打印出来
I neither opened nor printed them.
所以我的隐私你就会尊重
Oh. So, my privacy you respect?
和里德医生其他的病人不同
Unlike Dr. Reed's other patients,
我知道案发时你在哪
I know where you were at the time of the murder.
阿尔方索·卡普尔
Alfonse Kapoor,
就不一样了...
on the other hand...
就是周二五点那个人吗 上面说了什么
Is that Mr. Tuesdays at 5:00 p.M.? What does it say?
你确定你想知道吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表