did violate national security.
我们有更接近凶手的身份吗
Any closer to figuring out who?
没有 我查出了这项计划
No. I recognized the plans as being part
正在申请美国专利
of a U.S. Patent application,
但我和专利局办公室联♥系♥过
but I checked with the patent office,
他们那没有相关的文件
and they have no corresponding files.
我仍然在查这些计划的泄露源
I'm still trying to figure out where the plans came from.
布鲁斯·德拉莫尔给完美伴侣机器人公♥司♥
Now, the résumé that Bruce Deramore gave to Perfect Mate Robotics
交的简历上写他是加里森大学的博士生
said that he was a PhD student at Garrison University.
但他从未说过自己研究工作的细节 这很奇怪
But he did not give details about his work, which is weird.
所以我联♥系♥了学校的人
So I reached out to a contact at the school,
她正在查
and she's looking into it.
马库斯想和你谈什么
Oh, uh, what did Marcus want to talk about?
显然我是他犯罪统计学老师的死敌
Apparently, I'm his Criminal Statistics teacher's nemesis,
而这老师把怒气撒在了马库斯身上
and he's taking it out on Marcus.
什么
Excuse me?
这个叫贝恩斯的人 不让马库斯上他的课
So this guy, Baynes, won't let Marcus
因为他生你的气
take his class because he's angry at you.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
很难说清楚
Well, it's hard to say, exactly.
或许不是我做的某一件事
It might not be one thing that I did.
在我搬来纽约前的那几个月
Baynes and I crossed paths during the months
我和贝恩斯有过交集
preceding my move to New York,
我当时经常吸海♥洛♥因♥
so I was using heroin quite regularly then.
你可能忘了我花了多久
And you forget how far I've come
才学会社交技能
with regards to my social skills.
当时我可不像今天站在你面前的我这样好脾气
I was not the congenial fellow who stands before you today.
是啊 因为你现在可是好好先生
Right, because now you're Mr. Congeniality.
反正我明天要去拜访一趟贝恩斯
Anyway, I'm gonna pay Baynes a visit tomorrow.
向他负荆请罪
Prostrate myself before him,
要是这能帮到马库斯的话
if that's what it takes to help Marcus.
-你可真伟大 -赎罪本就该是
- That's big of you. - Well, making amends
人类的第二种天性 对吧
is supposed to become second nature, isn't it?
就像那些戒毒过程一样
Like many of the steps,
第九步应该多重复一下
the ninth is meant to be repeated.
戒毒十二步里 第九步是对被伤害过的他人做出补偿
是我在加里森大学的朋友发来的
It's my friend from Garrison University.
她说布鲁斯·德拉莫尔原在生物信息实验室工作
She says that Bruce Deramore worked in the Bioinformatics Lab.
她没能查到他做什么研究
She couldn't find out what work he was doing.
他的导师 名字叫
His supervisor, this man named
肯·深田博士 他已经不在学校里工作了
Dr. Ken Fukata, he's not at the school anymore,
她给了我们他家的地址
so she gave us his home address.
布鲁斯的其他同事
The rest of Bruce's colleagues
目前仍在那里做毕业生和研究生研究
are still there doing grad and postgrad work.
明早分开行动吧
Split up in the morning?
我们一个陪马库斯去加里森大学
One of us accompanies Marcus to Garrison University,
另一个去拜访深田博士吧
the other pays a visit to Dr. Fukata?
你去找深田吧 他家在去马库斯学校的路上
You take Fukata. His house is on the way to Marcus's school,
这样你无论如何都得去负荆请罪
so you'll be prostrating that way anyway.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么会有人杀了布鲁斯
Why would someone kill Bruce?
这也是我们想查清的事
That's what we're trying to find out.
你们问错人了
You're asking the wrong people.
布鲁斯一年前就接受了一份私营企业的工作
Bruce took a job in the private sector a year ago.
我们应该都有一段时间没跟他说话了
I don't think any of us has talked to him in a while.
他选了钱
The guy cashed in.
他做的那份工作
And the work he went into--
性♥爱♥机器人 他可能觉得我们会因此为难他
sex robots-- I think he thought we would give him a hard time.
我们认为他被害是因为
We think he was killed over something
他曾在这里做过的研究
he might have been working on here.
某种瞬移装置的计划
Plans for some kind of teleportation device.
在一个地方扫描有机材料
Scans organic material in one place,
再在另一个地方复♥制♥产生
reproduces it in another?
看来他之前确实在这里干这个
Looks like he did work on it here.
你们三个也是做这个的吗
The three of you work on it, too?
抱歉 我们能说的都已经说了
I'm sorry. We've told you all we can.
你们能说的 而不是你们所了解的
All you can. Not all you know.
这是两件不同的事
Those are two different things.
你应该和深田博士谈谈
I think you should talk to Dr. Fukata.
他当时管理这个实验室
He was running the lab back then.
我们的同事已经去找深田博士谈了
Our colleague is already going to see Dr. Fukata.
我们现在来找你们谈
We're here to talk to you.
听着 我们想帮忙
Listen, we want to help,
但我们被禁止谈论此事
but we're not allowed to talk about this.
因为你们签了保密协议吗
Is that because you signed an NDA?
那现在已经失去效力了
Because that is unenforceable now.
这项研究已经公布了
The work is out already.
你从哪得到的
Where did you get these?
这是在一次技术研讨会上展出的
It was presented at a tech conference.
很多人都看到了
A lot of people saw it.
这不可能
That's not possible.
这本该是埋藏的秘密
This is supposed to be under lock and key.
-格温 -你听到她说的话了
- Gwen? - You heard her.
计划已经公开了
The plans are public.
我们可以把我们知道的告诉他们了
We can tell them what we know.
布鲁斯死了
Bruce is dead.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
显然 这并不是传统意义上的传送
Obviously, it's not teleportation in the traditional sense
至少不是
-- or at least not the way
科幻小说里描写的那种
it's depicted in science fiction.
深田教授称之为
Dr. Fukata called it a
数字变成物质的数据传输
Digital-to-Organic Data Transmitter.
他走之后 所有信息都被封存了
When he left, everything was boxed up and put in storage.
都在这里
It's in here.
奇怪
That's weird.
门应该是锁上的
This is supposed to be locked.
看起来门被撬开了
Looks like the door has been pried open.
计划都不见了
The plans are gone.
马库斯
Marcus.
乔恩和我在加里森大学
Joan and I are at Garrison University.
做了些调查 和布鲁斯・德拉莫尔
Took some doing, but the grad students
一起工作的研究生承认
Bruce Deramore worked with admitted those plans
那些计划是在这里进行研究的
were developed here.
但它们从学校的储藏室被偷走了
They were stolen from a campus storage room.
这里不是诺克斯堡 所以任何人都能进来
It's not exactly Fort Knox. Anyone could have gotten in.
我们会和别的学生谈谈
We're gonna talk with the students some more,
但你最好问问深田教授
but you should ask Dr. Fukata
还有谁知道他在做的研究
who else knew about the work he was doing.
我也想问 但恐怕问不到了
Well, I would, but I'm afraid I can't.
看起来他也被偷走了
It appears he's been stolen as well.
更准确的说 他被收监了
Or, more accurately, remanded into custody.
收监
Custody?
被谁 如果是我们的人我应该知道
Whose? I'd know if it was our guys.
我现在越来越相信
I'm taking Evan Kowalski's rants about government conspiracies
伊凡・科瓦尔斯基所说的政♥府♥阴谋论了
more and more seriously by the minute.
因为 从外面的战车轮胎印
Because, based on the tactical tire tracks outside
以及屋内的靴子印来看
and the boot prints inside,
我认为深田教授在美国♥军♥方手上
I believe Dr. Fukata is in the hands of the U.S. Military.
感谢你能来 将军
Ah, appreciate you coming in, General.
请进
Please.
请坐
Take a seat.
别介意 但我还以为
Don't mind saying, I was looking forward
再也不会见你们了
to never seeing any of you again.
所以 我们就省了寒暄吧
So, how about we skip the pleasantries?
你们有我的把柄
You have something on me.
我们都清楚
We all know it.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
跟那个无关
It's not like that.
这么久以来 你的私人娱乐活动
We've kept your recreational activities
我们并未声张
to ourselves for this long,
我们也不打算改变现状
and we don't have any intention of changing that,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表