I don't know. It's Sherlock.
我该走了
I should go.
乔恩
Joan.
你也睡一会儿 去吧
Get some sleep yourself. Go.
好的
Okay.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不会这么说 不
I wouldn't say so, no.
那是什么
What is that?
海♥洛♥因♥
It's heroin.
离开警局后我买♥♥了一些
Bought some after I left the precinct.
本来打算告诉你 但我觉得你不会同意
I was going to tell you, but I didn't think you'd approve.
别担心 这不是买♥♥给我的
You can relax. It's not for me.
是买♥♥给他的
It's for him.
你想给迈克下药
You're thinking about dosing Michael.
这是个难得的优势 能了解一个杀手的想法
It is a rare advantage to know a killer's mind.
了解他最大的弱点
To know his greatest weakness.
一小口这个就能起作用
A little taste should do it.
起什么作用
Do what?
使他松懈
Unmoor him.
他以为他了解清醒
He thinks he knows sobriety.
了解如何能达到清醒 维持清醒
What it takes to achieve it, maintain it.
他根本不懂
He doesn't.
目前他把游戏玩得干净利落
He's played a neat game so far,
不过这个
but this...
这能将他打回原形
this will knock him off his stride.
如果你觉得我不知道
If you think I'm not aware
我的计划有多令人厌恶
how repulsive my plan is--
以海♥洛♥因♥为武器 去打败一个有毒瘾的同伴
weaponizing heroin to undo a fellow addict--
我跟你保证 我知道
I assure you, I am.
但我觉得没别的选择了
But I feel I have little choice.
他会在大部分的酒里品尝到
He would taste it in most liquids.
我们可以跟一些调味料混合
We could maybe mix it with some condiments...
不 我没让你帮忙
No, I'm not asking you to help.
你发过希波克拉底誓言
You've taken the Hippocratic oath.
医生保证遵守医生职业道德的誓言
我知道
I know that.
我还知道他杀了14个女性 而我们无法证明
I also know that he's murdered 14 women and we can't prove it.
所以 如果必须这样才能阻止他
So, if this is what we have to do to stop him,
我没问题
I'm fine with it.
他不在家
He's not home.
等着瞧吧
You hope.
我们已经派了两个不同的信使去敲他的门
We've sent two different messengers to his door.
如果派去第三个 我们能更确定吗
How much more certain we gonna be if we send a third?
-我要从后面进去 -不 我去
- I'm gonna go in the back. - No, no. I will.
即便是半睡着的状态
Even half asleep,
我撬锁也比你快两倍
I'm twice as fast with a dead bolt as you are.
是 但包里有20克海♥洛♥因♥的人是我
Yeah, but I'm the one with 20 grams of heroin in my purse, so...
如果你觉得我会把那东西留给你
if you think I'm gonna leave that with you,
你最好再想想
you can think again.
你当把风的
You be the lookout.
这次尽量把好风
And, you know, try and look out this time.
未知号♥码来电
你好
Hello?
你可以告诉你搭档
You can tell your partner
她想在里面浪费多少时间都行
she can waste as much time in there as she wants,
但她不会有发现的
but she's not going to find anything.
我已经离开纽约了
I've already left New York.
你在哪
Where are you?
拜托
Come on.
要是我让生活那么简单
I wouldn't be doing either of us any favors
可帮不上我们什么忙
if I made life that easy.
你对帮忙的理解
You've got a very wrongheaded conception of what
真是错得不轻
constitutes a favor.
不过没关系 你到哪我都会找到你
But that's okay, 'cause I'll find you anywhere.
有意思
It's funny.
你听起来已经好多了
You sound better already.
你骗不了我
You're not fooling me.
是吗
Oh, no?
是的 那晚我看到你在医院病床上的样子了
Yeah, I saw you in that hospital bed the other night.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
你需要时间
You need time.
如事实所呈现的一般 我可以给你时间
And as it turns out, I can give it to you.
事实上 我就是在给你时间
In fact, I am giving it to you.
什么意思
So, what does that mean?
意思是过去这几天
That means these past few days
正是我期待的情况
have been exactly what I hoped for.
我觉得又找回了自己
I-I feel like myself again.
所以我要离开一阵子 不过
So I'm going to go away for a while, but...
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我想给你点时间康复
I want to give you time to get better.
不过我不在的时候
But while I'm away,
我跟你保证 我不会伤害任何人
you have my word I won't hurt anyone.
说得好像我很看重你的保证似的
'Cause your word means so much to me.
我是你的朋友 夏洛克
I'm your friend, Sherlock.
我永远不会骗你
I'll never lie to you.
你会死在监狱里的
You're going to die in prison.
我的车到了
My car's here.
你的药都续上了吗
You have refills for all your medications?
佛蒙特有药房♥
They have pharmacies in Vermont.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
留下你一个人独自应对这些
Leaving you to deal with this on your own.
放个假远离一切是明智之举
Taking a break from everything is smart.
这也是你的医生所希望的
It's what your doctor wanted.
而且 我们现在不去缺人
Besides, we have no shortage of people
去查迈克
looking into Michael now.
他的每个动作都会被彻查 我们会了结的
Every move he made. We'll close this.
你很快就会回来 你会好转
You'll be back soon enough. You'll be better.
我不在的时候别养成习惯
Don't make a habit of that while I'm gone.
什么
What?
胡思乱想
Wishful thinking.
你到了打给我
Call me when you get there.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表