这我做不到 几天前我就把录音销毁了
I can't. I destroyed it days ago.
你居然销毁了一起谋杀案的证据
You destroyed evidence of a murder.
我销毁了我自己监听她办公室的
I destroyed evidence of my crime,
违法犯罪证据
bugging her office.
这也是我来这里的另一个原因
That's the other reason I came here.
来告诉你录音里没有什么信息
To tell you there was nothing on the tape
能帮你确定凶手身份
that would help you identify the killer.
所以你听过那段录音了
So you listened to it?
你听到了什么
And what did you hear?
我刚说了 没什么能帮你...
I just told you-- nothing that's gonna help...
这点由我自己来判断
I'll be the judge of that.
送走最后一位病人三十分钟后
30 minutes after her last patient left.
我觉得她是准备好下班了
I think she was getting ready to go.
我听到办公室的门打开了
I heard a door open,
然后他就杀害了她
and he was just on her.
她甚至都来不及尖叫
She couldn't even scream.
她当即就死了 但是
She went fast, but...
他依然不停地拿刀捅她
he just kept stabbing and stabbing.
什么也没说吗
Never said anything?
他说了 在最后他终于停手后
Oh, he did. At the end, after he was done.
但只是些胡言乱语
But it was just gibberish.
听起来像...
Sounded like...
[乱语]
再说一遍
Say that again.
[乱语]
你确定这是他说的原话吗
You're sure that's what he said?
我大概听了得有一百遍
I probably listened to it a hundred times.
你明白这话的意思吗
That mean something to you?
这实际意味着三件事
It means three things, actually.
一 你是个蠢货
One, you're an imbecile,
因为录音里确实有重要信息
'cause there was something important on that tape.
二 我应该知道是谁杀害了里德医生了
Two, I think I know who killed Dr. Reed.
那第三是什么
And what's the third thing?
我现在可以给你看这个了
I can show you this now.
我把我们俩的对话都录下来了
I've been making a recording of our conversation.
如果你现在不立即离开我家
Now, if you don't leave my home,
这段录音也会以谋杀收场
it, too, will end in a murder.
不过死的那个人不是我
Just not mine.
抱歉 阿尔方索 我们得打断这次治疗了
Sorry, Alfonse, we're gonna have to cut this session short.
我们有很多事要聊聊
We got much to talk about.
这是干什么 什么情况
What is this? What's going on?
这就是我们所说的
This is what we call
对谋杀案嫌犯进行质询
questioning a suspect in a homicide.
请你回避好吗
If you'll excuse us?
你最好别走太远
Oh, you might want to stay close.
这家伙之后将需要大量的心理治疗
This man's about to need a lot more therapy.
我 我不明白
I-I don't understand.
西德尼跟我说他和你们聊过了
Sydney told me that he spoke with you.
他跟你们说了我那晚的行踪
He told you where I was the other night.
他在外面看吗
Is he watching?
是的
Oh, yeah.
他非常好奇
He's very curious.
什么
What?
抱歉 阿尔方索
Apologies, Alfonse.
你不是嫌疑人
You're not a suspect.
泽莫普洛斯医生才是
Dr. Demopoulos is.
这不是一次审问
This is not an interrogation,
而是一场戏
It's a piece of theatre.
我们想让他认为我们觉得你是凶手
We want him to think that we think that you're the killer.
为什么
Why?
我稍后解释 现在我需要你表现出害怕的样子
I will explain, I just need you to look afraid,
仿佛我在指控你之类的
like I'm accusing you of something.
昨晚 一位听见了案发过程的证人
Last night, I was approached by
找上了我
an earwitness to the murder.
不幸的是他不愿向警方透露自己的身份
He didn't want to reveal himself to the police, unfortunately,
但他告诉我凶手说了一些话
but he did tell me that he heard the killer say something.
[外语]
这是希腊语
It's Greek.
它表示记忆永恒
It means memory eternal.
小时候经常参加传统希腊葬礼的人
It's a phrase you might be familiar with if you grew up
会很熟悉这句话
going to Greek Orthodox funerals.
泽莫普洛斯医生作为一个希腊移♥民♥的父母
As Dr. Demopoulos, being of Greek immigrant parents,
常会参加这种葬礼
often did.
所以呢 这不能证明任何事
S-So? That doesn't prove anything.
我也是这么说的
I said the same thing.
但后来福尔摩斯先生告诉我
But then, Mr. Holmes told me
你有个坏习惯 会跟你的心理医生
you have a bad habit of sharing insider information
透露内部消息
with your therapists.
好像是移情的一种方式什么的
Something to do with transference or something?
你怎么会知道这些
How-how could you know about that?
这么说吧 如果我是你
Suffice it to say, if I were you,
我不会再见任何
I would stop going to see therapists
在西德尼·普莱斯名下物业工作的心理医生
who are in buildings owned by Sydney Place.
不管怎样 重要的是
Anyway, the important thing is,
泽莫普洛斯那天来见了你
Demopoulos came to see you the other day.
我猜那不是你跟他的第一次治疗吧
I assume that was not your first session with him?
不是 他和里德医生经常替对方出诊
Uh, no. Uh, he and Dr. Reed used to cover each other's patients.
去年里德医生不在时我见过他几次
I saw him a couple of times last year when she was out of town.
并且你延续了你的一贯作风 是吗
And you did what you always do, right?
谈论你的工作 透漏一些
Talked about your job, shared information
可能被用来在股票市场获利的信息
that could be used to profit on the stock market?
他发现了你是一只能下金蛋的鸡
See, he realized you were a golden goose.
他想把你占为己有
And he wanted you all to himself.
请不要和观众有眼神交流
No eye contact with the audience, please.
会破坏效果
Ruins the illusion.
如果你说的都是真的
If everything that you're saying is true,
那我们还演这些干什么 为什么不直接逮捕他
then why are we even doing this? Why don't you just arrest him?
因为
Because.
两天前 一个名叫艾萨克·马洛的男人
A couple nights ago, a man named Isaac Marlowe
打电♥话♥给福尔摩斯先生和他的搭档
called Mr. Holmes and his partner to say
说他在命案发生时
he was with Dr. Demopoulos in New Rochelle
和泽莫普洛斯医生在新罗谢尔
at the time of the murder.
结果发现 马洛先生是一个投资银行家
Mr. Marlowe, as it turns out, is an investment banker.
我们认为他在和医生合伙
We think he's partners with the doctor.
但目前无法证实 所以我们希望
but we can't prove it, so we're hoping
这个小小的表演可以促使医生
that this little performance will encourage the doctor
去挖出一些我们可用的证据
to dig up evidence that we can use.
比如说 凶器
The murder weapon, for example.
我不明白 他为什么会那么做
What do-what do you mean? Why would he do that?
因为
Because.
如果你因为里德医生的凶案被捕了
You go down for Dr. Reed's murder,
他就失去了摇钱树
you can't be his meal ticket anymore.
你会失去工作 坐牢
You'd lose your job, go to prison.
但如果他栽赃给另一个人
If he plants evidence on someone else, on the other hand,
使那人看起来像凶手 那你就自♥由♥了
makes it look like that person killed her, you're home free.
泽莫普洛斯医生很聪明
Dr. Demopoulos is smart.
你们真觉得他会上当吗
You really think he's gonna fall for this?
不如你去告诉他我们还需要一会儿
Mm. Why don't you go and tell him this is gonna take
让他先去做自己的事吧
a little longer and he should go on his way?
我不是心理医生 但是我了解犯罪心理
I'm not a psychiatrist, Alfonse, but I do know the criminal mind.
不出一小时他就会自己掉入陷阱
We'll give him an hour before he entraps himself.
最多两小时
Two, at the most.
是的 周三或者周四
Yeah, Wednesday or Thursday.
那两天我都没问题
Either of those days should work for me.
麻烦你稍等一下好吗
Um, can I put you on hold?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
请进
Hey, come on in.
你搭档在家吗
Hey. Your partner home?
在也不在
Yes and no.
他在家 但他浮在一个
He's here, but he is floating in a metal box
充满盐水的铁盒子里
filled with saltwater.
需要我把他叫出来吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表