or someone from his company, killed two people.
你是希望如果我们能证明
You're hoping that if you can prove
无名氏的组织有被感染
John Doe's tissue was compromised,
就可以帮助我们获得
it'll help the police get a search warrant
调查组织库的搜查令
for the tissue bank.
我想那颗人头在这方面
I'm guessing the head will be no help
不会有帮助 因为整个
in that regard, given that the whole point
尸体防腐的过程就等同于消毒
of embalming chemicals is disinfection.
是的 而由于我们没有任何
Yeah, and since we haven't heard anything about
维多利亚·加维生病的消息
Victoria Garvey being sick,
我们应该把重心放到另一个组织接受者身上
we're gonna focus on the other tissue recipient,
卡里姆·勒德洛
Kareem Ludlow.
马库斯明早会去和他的家人谈谈
Marcus is gonna reach out to his family in the morning.
如果你不介意的话
If you'll excuse me,
我正在恢复的大脑需要补水了
my recovering brain needs hydration.
你还没告诉我你今天怎么过的
You still haven't told me how your day went.
总的来说 十分无聊
Oh. By and large, unmitigated boredom.
但我记得每一刻 所以这算是个进步吧
But I do remember every second of it, so that's an improvement.
我花了一点时间阅读
I used some of my time to read up on
《人体组织工业综合体》
the "Tissue industrial complex"
以及无数可以在人体被拆成各个器官后
and the myriad ways that a human body can be monetized
使其货币化的方法
once broken down into parts.
比如一个完好的脑袋可以卖♥♥给牙医们
Including how a preserved head can be sold to educate dentists
供其学习最新的钛植入物技术
on the latest advances in titanium implants.
这可以解释为什么
Well, that would explain why
无名氏的脑袋在人体组织库的库存中
the tissue bank had John Doe's head in their inventory,
但我问的是你在医疗部门的事儿
but I was asking about your trip to the medical division.
没什么好说的
Well, there isn't much to tell.
警医给我做了一系列神经测试
The police doctor had me perform a battery of neurological tests--
单脚站立 背诵字母表
standing on one leg, reciting the alphabet.
我提议边骑独轮车边表演杂耍
I offered to juggle whilst riding a unicycle,
但她还有的别的病人
but she had other patients to see.
她要和我的医生协商后下结论
She's going to confer with my doctor and then issue a ruling,
所以 拭目以待吧
so I await my fate.
你不会是要回去跑步吧
You're not gonna do any more running, are you?
如果是呢
What if I am?
我知道你想要尽快
I know that you want to get back to work for the department
回到警局工作
as quickly as possible,
但是把自己逼得太狠并不能加速进程
but pushing yourself too hard isn't gonna make it go any faster.
你不可能在一天内痊愈
You can't get well in one day.
你在等谁吗
Are you expecting anyone?
你果然住在这里
Hey, you do live here.
是的 你怎么来了
I do. What are you doing here?
抱歉 我没想吓到你
Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out.
我可以进去吗
Can I come in?
从你去的那些互助会的地点
Yeah, I had a rough sense of where you lived
我大概猜到了你住在哪里
because of the meetings you went to.
我知道自己今晚会来这附近
I knew I was gonna be in the neighborhood tonight,
所以我查了一下
so I looked you up.
我并没有登记在案
I'm not listed.
是的 但你知道我在建筑公♥司♥工作
Yeah, but you know I-I work at an architecture firm.
所以我们经常查看建筑纪录
So we look up building records all the time,
然后发现这里登记在莫兰德·福尔摩斯名下
and I saw this was listed to a Morland Holmes
我就过来试试运气
and took a shot.
我来的不是时候吗
I get you at a bad time?
抱歉 今天过得有点奇怪
Well, I... Sorry, it-it's been a weird day.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不 我真的没什么可说的
No, I-I'm-I'm really all talked out.
一会儿我要去圣奥古斯汀教堂参加互助会
Well, look, I'm gonna go to the meeting at St. Augustine's
如果你改变主意的话
if you change your mind.
你现在在查案子吗
Are you working a case right now?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我知道查案对你有好处
I know it's good for you.
帮助你保持专注
It keeps you focused.
迈克 谢谢你这么关注我
Michael, I appreciate you taking an interest in me,
但我认为你误解了我和我工作之间的关系
but I-I think you misunderstand my relationship with my work.
不是工作让我保持清醒
It doesn't keep me sober.
是我对戒毒过程每一步的坚持让我保持清醒的
My commitment to the program keeps me sober, to the steps.
好吧 但是
Right, but you...
没有但是 这就是全部了
Well, there's no buts. That's it.
在我走之前 你有任何关于
Oh. Um, before I go, have you heard anything...
波莉·肯纳的失踪案没有任何新进展
There have been no new leads in the disappearance of Polly Kenner.
并且我没有发现任何她已经遇害的迹象
And I've uncovered no indication that she met with foul play.
她已经失踪好几周了
She's been missing for weeks now.
我知道 这也让我担心
I know. That concerns me.
但她之前有过突然消失的经历
But she has an unfortunate history of dropping off the map.
我已经向执法部门提交了
I've lodged inquiries with the law enforcement
她最有可能出现的地点
where she is most likely to turn up,
但是 目前我们能做的就是等待
but... all we can do is wait.
谢谢你的帮助
Well, thanks for your help.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
你们对我们的一个培养体有疑问是吗
You had a question about a culture we handled?
我们在调查卡里姆·勒德洛的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of a man named Kareem Ludlow.
他的医生告诉我们手术之后
His doctor told us he had developed flu-like symptoms
他出现了类感冒症状
after undergoing surgery,
所以医生寄了一份培养体到这来进行分♥析♥
and the doctor sent a culture here for analysis.
说来话长 但分♥析♥结果可能与案件有关
Long story, but the results could be pertinent to the case.
卡里姆·勒德洛
实验室分♥析♥结果
测试人姓名 卡里姆·勒德洛
初检结果 H7N5阳性
我记得这事儿
I remember this.
我很乐意把结果给你们
I'm happy to print you the results,
但恐怕对你们没什么用
but I have a hunch it's not going to be much use.
这份培养体在实验室腐坏了
This culture was corrupted here at the lab.
怎么腐坏了
Corrupted how?
它的H7N5测试结果呈阳性
It tested positive for H7N5.
那是一种禽流感
That's a type of bird flu.
及其罕见的一种
An incredibly rare one.
勒德洛先生不可能有机会感染这个
There was no way Mr. Ludlow could have caught it,
所以我们把它归类为交叉感染了
so we chalked it up to cross-contamination.
H7N5只出现在中国的一个省
H7N5 is only found in one province in China.
当我们的调查员追查勒德洛先生的行踪时
And when our investigator followed up with Mr. Ludlow,
他说他从未离开过美国
he said he'd never even been out of the country.
你说你们认为是交叉感染
You said you thought there was cross-contamination.
那说明你们实验室还有一些病毒样本
That means you have some sample of the virus in your lab.
我记得一个月前读到过
I remember reading about a bird flu case in New York
纽约有一起禽流感病例
about a month ago.
重点是我们认为勒德洛先生不是在旅途中生病的
Thing is, we don't think Mr. Ludlow got sick traveling.
我们认为他是因为一些捐赠的人体组织才病的
We think he got sick from a tissue donation.
我们知道勒德洛先生的手术 也考虑过这种可能性
We knew about Mr. Ludlow's surgery, and we considered that,
但毫无线索
but it didn't track.
你说的病例
The case you're talking about
涉及到六周前
involved three Chinese women
去上海郊外探亲的三个中国女人
who'd visited family outside Shanghai six weeks ago.
妈妈 女儿和妈妈的表妹
A mother and daughter and the mother's first cousin.
她们回到美国之后不久就入院了
Soon after they had reentered the U.S., they were hospitalized
检查结果为H7N5阳性
and tested positive for H7N5.
三人都在两周内死亡
All three died within two weeks.
她们肯定不是组织捐献者
They definitely were not tissue donors.
我们很确定捐献者是白人男性
We're pretty sure our donor was a white male anyway.
这几个女人 你确定
And these women-- you're sure
她们没有感染别人吗
they never infected anyone else?
我们的团队追踪了她们接触过的所有人
Our team traced everyone they came into contact with.
无人受到感染
No one else was contaminated.
她们跟卡里姆·勒德洛也没有过交集
They never crossed paths with Kareem Ludlow.
你想给我看个东西吗
You wanted to show me something?
对 我在调查
Yeah. I've been looking
死于禽流感的三名女性
into the women that died from bird flu.
乔恩和我去找卫♥生♥部♥的医生谈过
The doc that Joan and I talked to at the Department of Health
医生确认说她们没有传染别人
was positive they didn't give it to anyone.
但你觉得她可能遗漏了什么
But you think she might have missed something.
我在想组织捐献者是个白人男性
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表