This is the reason Ando Azuma was murdered.
至少是一半的原因
Or at least half of it.
这个磁盘来自埃迪・邓布里奇的仓库
This disk came from eddy Dunbridge's warehouse,
但磁盘原本来自一个叫克勒克&莱尔的公♥司♥
but it originated at a company called Crake & Rail,
这个文具公♥司♥除了生产文具
a stationery company who make, amongst other products,
还生产美国货币使用的纸张
the paper upon which all American currency is printed.
当然 纸张的配方是个严密保守的机密
Naturally, the recipe is a closely guarded secret,
虽然财务部
and even though the Treasury Department
在纸币上加了立体颜料 全息图
has added raised ink, holograms
以及其他防伪标志
and other security features to our money,
但纸张的配方多年以来都没变
the recipe has not changed in decades.
准确来说 那不算纸
Technically, it's not even paper.
而是织物
It's a textile.
混合了棉 亚麻以及其他纤维
It's a blend of cotton, linen and other fibers.
这些原料构成了美元的形状 重量和手感
It's what gives American money its look, weight, feel.
这些老磁盘存不了多少数据
These old disks don't store much data,
所以克勒克&莱尔不得不把配方存在两个盘里
so Crake & Rail had to split the recipe onto two disks:
那个B盘 及其搭档 叫做
that one, Disk B, and its companion, called--
不出所料 A盘
big surprise-- Disk A.
如果伪造货币的人获得了这两张磁盘
If a counterfeiter got his hands on both of them,
他就能真的打印出钱
he could literally print money.
我今早询问了克勒克&莱尔的总裁
I spoke with Crake & Rail's CEO this morning.
他证实了这个配方的真实性
He confirmed the authenticity of the recipe.
他还说磁盘
He also said that the disks
可能在九十年代
were probably accidentally recycled
公♥司♥升级电脑时意外回收利用了
when the company upgraded their computers in the '90s.
最终 磁盘到了埃迪・邓布里奇手里
Eventually, the disks made their way
而他根本不知道里面存的是什么
to Eddy Dunbridge, who had no idea what they contained,
所以他删掉了上面的数据 将磁盘
so he deleted them, and then he added them
加进了遗留技术的存货中
to his inventory of legacy tech.
之后不久 A盘
Sometime later, Disk A
夹在一批物品中
was included in a batch
运送到了你们的秘密设施
that was delivered to your secret facility,
磁盘也就是这样到了你们其中一人的桌上
which is how it made its way onto one of your desks.
你接下来要讲到重点了吗
Are you approaching anything resembling a point?
我的重点是你们其中一人发现
My point is that one of you realized
自己捡到了半张彩票
you'd stumbled upon one half of a lottery ticket
奖金的数目后面有无数个零
with an infinite number of zeros,
只要找到另一半就能兑现了 也就是
and all you needed to cash it was the other half--
B盘
Disk B.
几天前 你们其中一人
A few days ago, one of you
闯进了埃迪・邓布里奇的仓库 复♥制♥了一张
broke into Eddy Dunbridge's warehouse and copied a list
所有购买♥♥了克勒克&莱尔磁盘的基地名单
of all the bases that had bought Crake & Rail's disks,
想要把磁盘找出来
hoping to track it down.
但罪犯还有个问题
But the guilty party had a problem.
就算拿到了名单 也需要时间来找出B盘
Even with the list, you would need time to find Disk B.
而说到时间 鉴于
Time that, with the impending upgrade
空军导弹控制系统即将升级
to the Air Force's missile control system,
就没时间来找磁盘
you just didn't have.
遗留技术在全国都有基地
Legacy tech at bases all across the country,
包括B盘 都将被丢弃
including Disk B, was about to be binned.
这时你们其中一人就有了个主意
That's when one of you had an idea:
杀掉那个正在测试
kill the guy who was testing
新系统安全性的人 安藤东
the new system's security-- Ando Azuma.
这将迫使空军在系统升级上紧急刹车
The fallout would compel the Air Force to slam on the brakes,
确保系统不被入侵
make sure they weren't compromised.
这样 突然就有更多时间
Suddenly, there'd be more time
来寻找失踪的磁盘了
to find the missing disk.
这太荒唐了
This is outrageous.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
抱歉 我最近患了脑震荡后综合征
Sorry. I'm-I'm suffering from a condition called PCS.
我
I, um...
我必须按时服用药物来延缓
I just... I have to eat regularly to stave off the, uh,
症状 所以希望大家不要介意
symptoms, so if you don't mind...
那是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
再次道歉
Again, apologies.
腐肉 氨气以及臭袜子混合在一起的味道
The mingled stench of rotting flesh, ammonia and gym socks
是榴莲的标志性气味
is the hallmark odor of the durian.
这是一种产自东南亚的水果
It's a fruit from Southeast Asia.
我的医生说榴莲富含矿物质和维他命
My doctor says its blend of minerals and vitamins
治疗效果显著
is highly therapeutic.
顺便还帮我们指出了凶手
It also just helped us identify the killer.
迪金斯中校
Hmm. Colonel Deakins...
可否请你跟我们去审讯室
...would you join us in an interview room?
要坐下吗 中校
You want to have a seat, Colonel?
不坐了 我不久留
No, I don't. I'm not staying.
我只想知道 你们为什么觉得我杀了安藤
I-I just want to know, why do you think I killed Ando?
你的鼻子出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your nose gave you away.
刚才其他人都对榴莲的气味
Everyone else had an involuntary reaction
产生了无意识的反应
to the durian's stench.
但你没有 你一点反应都没有
But not you. You had no reaction whatsoever.
好吧 被你发现了
Fine. You got me.
我没有嗅觉
I-I have no sense of smell.
上学的时候头部受过伤
Head injury at the academy.
这跟一切有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
跟安藤家的火有关
It has to do with the fire at Ando's--
那场差点毁了你计划的大火
the one that almost ruined your plan.
-什么计划 -你知道空军
- What plan? - You knew the Air Force
会调查他的死亡
would investigate his death.
你想让他们发现
You wanted them to realize
他的假肢不见了
that his prosthetic finger was missing.
等他们发现里面有个闪存盘
When it came out that there was a hidden thumb drive in it,
他们就会恐慌
they would panic.
你忘了一些事
You're forgetting something.
没人知道他有根手指是假肢
No one knew he had a fake finger.
我们认为并非如此
We don't think that's true.
当初你是雇了他 对吧
You're the one who hired him, correct?
我们猜测他向你透漏了
We're guessing he disclosed it to you,
但你没跟别人提起
but you kept it to yourself.
你准备等他死了再公之于众
You were gonna tell everyone about it after he was dead.
但只有一个问题 你让一个装满了油
Just one problem-- you let a pan full of oil,
大蒜和辣椒的锅子烧毁了他的家
garlic and peppers burn down his apartment.
换做别人
Anyone else would have
肯定会闻到炉子发出的气味
noticed the smell and shut off the stove,
但你没有
but not you.
你越早接受现实
The sooner you cop to it,
对你就越有好处
the better it's gonna go for you.
中校
Colonel.
我们会盯着你
We'll be watching you.
尽管盯着吧
Watch all you want.
你们在钓鱼
You're fishing.
但我不会上钩
And I'm not biting.
歾良先生
Mr. Shinura.
叫我刚
Call me Go.
你没被人跟踪吧
You weren't followed, were you?
没有 确定
No. Positive.
你的新护照
Your new passport.
希望你喜欢劳拉·哈里森这个名字
I hope you like the name Laura Harrison.
如果你不喜欢...
If you don't...
这个应该能帮你尽快适应
...this should help you get used to it.
劳拉·哈里森账户余额
没错
Yeah.
反正空军中校迪金斯已经玩完了
Lieutenant Colonel Deakins was done anyway.
空军找人接替我做空军中校时
Air Force made that clear when they passed me over
已经表示得很清楚了
for full-bird colonel.
还不如潇洒地退休了
Might as well retire in style.
你得先把我要的东西给我
After you give me what I asked for.
当然
Of course.
我必须承认 当我们在纽约警局的线人
I must confess, when our informant in the NYPD
告诉我被指控谋杀了安藤的人是你
told me you are the one accused of murdering Ando,
我原本很怀疑
I was skeptical.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表