前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
我是麦考夫
I'm Mycroft.
麦考夫·福尔摩斯
Mycroft Holmes.
我爱你 弟弟
I love you, brother.
-怎么了 -麦考夫死了
- What's happened? - Mycroft died.
-他以前就假死过 也许... -不
- He's faked his death before. I mean, maybe... - No.
几年前 我以为没有了莫里亚蒂
Several years ago, I anticipated that without Moriarty,
她的组织会分崩离析
her group would fall apart.
那是个错误
I was mistaken.
有人篡位了
Someone else has taken over.
我是为了你 夏洛克 为了你和乔恩
I did it for you, Sherlock. You and Joan.
只有这样才能保证他们不会伤害你们
It was the only way to guarantee they'd never harm you.
所以你唯一的方式 就是成为一个为钱杀人的
So your only recourse was to become head of an organization
组织头目
which murders for profit.
不然我还能怎样让它解散
How else would I dismantle it?
看着不太对
This looks wrong.
我们上个岔路口应该走左边的
We should have made a left at that last junction.
而说这话的人 上次带路时
Says the guy who got us completely lost
就让我们迷路了
the last time he navigated.
-我只是说一下 -有小♥弟♥弟♥
- I'm just saying. - Having a penis
不代表你就天生有方向感
doesn't grant you an innate sense of direction.
我的小妹妹说我们就快到了
My girl parts say that we are almost there.
看吧
Ta-da.
被锁上了
It's locked.
什么情况
What the hell?
那是什么情况
What the hell was that?
要我去追他吗
Should I go after him?
我们肯定不想追上他
Pretty sure we don't want to catch up to him.
看
Look.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
请进
Come in.
很抱歉我深夜造访
Apologies for the lateness of the hour.
你打电♥话♥时我说了
As I said when you called,
我觉得有必要尽快看到
I felt compelled to see my only remaining son
我唯一还活着的儿子
as soon as possible.
我们还有很多要谈的
We have much to discuss.
这只乌龟看着挺年轻的
This tortoise appears to be quite young.
应该没有超过四岁吧
Couldn't be any more than, what, four?
我们认为他七岁了
He's seven, the best we can tell.
不管几岁 它都会比你和乔恩多活个几十年
Either way, he'll outlive you and Joan by several decades.
都安排好了吗
Have arrangements been made?
安排好了 我以前的学徒凯蒂
Yes, my former apprentice Kitty
到时候会接手它
is going to take him when the time comes.
之后再由她儿子继承 以此类推
Her son will inherit him after that, and so forth.
为最糟糕的情况早做准备是明智的
Well, it's wise to prepare for the worst.
不过我知道有些准备会不太可靠
Although I'll allow that some preparations are unreliable.
我的遗嘱上说应该由麦考夫为我念悼词
My will states that Mycroft should deliver my eulogy.
现在 看起来他已经过世大半年了
Now it seems that he's been dead for the better part of a year
被埋在了某个遥远的地方
and buried in some distant land.
我一直以为他会比我们活得都久
I always thought he would outlive us both.
而实际上他比你我都早进坟墓
The fact he has preceded both you and I to the grave
尽管你我脚下的路更危险
despite our more dangerous paths, uh,
要怪就怪宇宙固有的不公平
speaks to the inherent injustice of the universe.
或是它对讽刺的喜爱吧
Or its love of irony.
说到危险 你的秘密组织如何了
Speaking of danger, how goes your secret agenda?
过去两年 我小有成效地稳步
Well, for the last two years, I have made steady progress
废掉了一些莫里亚蒂的关系网
in dismantling Moriarty's network.
那个独居精神医生的失踪
The disappearance of the solitary cyclist?
在小学的那场意外
The incident at the priory school?
还有其它的一些
Among others.
很遗憾 我没能挫败
Sadly, I have been unable to foil
网络里的所有阴谋
all of the network's machinations.
我还不得不花光了家里的一些钱
I also had to drain some of the family finances
以支付莫里亚蒂的一些股东的分红
to pay dividends to some of Moriarty's shareholders
好让他们不会觉得他们的企业在分崩离析
so they won't think that their enterprise is unraveling.
但还有很大一部分需要我去处理
There'll still be a sizeable sum when I'm done.
这就让我们回到了眼前的问题
Which brings us back to the matter at hand.
我得修改我的遗嘱
I need to change my will.
麦考夫曾是唯一继承人
Mycroft was the sole heir.
现在需要新的安排
New arrangements are required.
我的这个同事
Uh, this colleague of mine-- a...
发现里一具尸体
body's been found.
我走了...
Well, I'll go and...
我们还有很多时间慢慢谈
we'll have plenty of time to talk.
我要在纽约至少待一周
I'm going to be in New York for at least a week.
如果你需要什么...
Well, if you need anything...
我会联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
听着 你应该知道
Look, you should know...
我发现麦考夫死了
I discovered Mycroft was dead
是因为我当时在找他 想弥补我们的间隙
because I was seeking him out to heal our rift.
现在我没有机会了
Now I won't have the chance.
但是...
But...
这让我明白心怀怨念毫无意义
It made me realize that grudges are pointless
而心怀怨念的人也是小气的 鼠目寸光的
and that people who hold them are petty and small-minded.
我二者皆不是
I am neither of those things.
我们很快会再聊聊的
We'll talk soon...
儿子
Son.
三个小年轻发现了这里
The three hipsters who found this place
按他们的话说 他们当时在"都市冒险"
were doing something they call "Urban spelunking."
还有个说法叫"非法入侵屋顶和隧♥道♥"
Otherwise known as roof-and-tunnel hacking.
探索人造的建筑
The exploration of man-made structures,
特别是被遗弃的废墟
typically abandoned ruins.
他们以为已经几十年没有人来过这辐射避难所
They thought no one had been in this fallout shelter for decades.
相反 他们发现了这个
Instead, they found all this.
他们看到从这里逃走的那个人
The guy they saw run out of here
带着某种防毒面罩
was wearing some sort of respirator,
所以他们没看到他的脸
so they couldn't see his face.
他干净利落地脱身了
He got away clean.
被害人是具无名女尸
Victim is a Jane Doe.
没有身份证 已经死了几天了
No I.D. She's been dead a few days.
我猜测死因是这些伤口中的一个
I'm assuming the cause of death was one of these wounds,
但得等法医来确认
but we won't know for sure until the M.E. weighs in.
所以逃走的那个人当时是在从她身上的
So, the man who fled was removing her internal organs
这个切口取出她的内脏器官
through this cut on her side?
是的 肠子 胃
Yeah, intestines, stomach
和肝脏都在这些陶罐里
and liver are in these clay jars.
那些冒险者闯进来时
Now, when the spelunkers broke in,
他正在取出她的肺
he was in the middle of pulling out her lungs,
可能要放进最后一个罐子里
probably to go in this last jar.
显然 这家伙是个变♥态♥
Obviously, the guy's a sicko.
我们在考虑连环杀手
We're thinking serial.
这么想可以理解
Well, that is an understandable,
但是个错误的结论
although mistaken, conclusion.
这些破坏
These mutilations
不是为了满足某种黑暗的冲动
were not performed to satisfy some dark impulses.
还有一种更有说服力的工作计划
There is a more cogent scheme at work.
注意...
Note...
这件工具
this tool.
这是用来取出尸体的大脑的
Now, this is designed to remove a cadaver's brain
通过她的鼻子
through her nose.
一点一点取出来
Piece by piece.
然后...
Then...
还有这些东西
there are these items.
这是蜂蜜
There's honey.
这是一种特别的树脂味黎凡特酒
There's a particularly resinous Levantine wine.
还有香脂和香柏油
There is balsam, cedar oil.
这些是一个流传了千年的
These are the ingredients
配方中的原料
in a millennia-old recipe
用来转化这个女人
intended to transform this woman.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表