我也是
Me, too.
在他家里和办公室里都没发现那把枪
Didn't turn up at his house or his office.
也没被丢在模拟战场上
It wasn't left on the battlefield.
半个纽约警局的人地毯式搜索了那个公园
I mean, half the NYPD combed over that park.
如果在那里肯定早就被找到了
It would've been found.
他肯定把枪带到哪里去扔掉了
He must've taken it somewhere and then chucked it,
但他一开始是如何
but how did he get it away
把枪从犯罪现场带走的呢
from the scene in the first place?
你和警长询问他时
When you and the captain spoke to him,
他手上是另一把枪 一把假枪 对吗
he had a different gun. A fake one, right?
他只有非常小的一段时间
He had a very small window
可以进行掉包
to make the swap.
或许时间能告诉我们地点
Perhaps the when will tell us the where.
关于这次枪击的第一通报♥警♥电♥话♥是早上8:52
The first 911 call regarding the shooting was at 8:52 a.m.
警官赶到现场是9:04 赶到现场的警官们
Officers arrived on the scene 9:04. The responding officers
把乔治·尼克斯被害时周围所有人的名字
took names of all the men who were near George Nix
都记下来了
when he died.
克里斯·霍兰德是其中之一
Chris Holland was on that list.
所以他只有很短的时间
That gives him very little time
来丢掉凶器
to dispose of the murder weapon
并掉包成一把假的火枪
and replace it with a fake musket.
那些移♥动♥公厕呢
What about the portable toilets?
公园边有一排
There are a bunch on the edge of the park.
我知道警方检查过了
I mean, I know the police checked them,
但你觉得他们检查得够仔细吗
but how closely do you think they really looked?
尤其是在霍兰德说出了那个编造的
Especially after Holland floated that story
凶手乘白色货车逃离的故事后
about the killer fleeing in a white van.
所以 他把真枪放在了公厕里
So, he puts the real gun in the latrine
然后带着假枪回到现场
and then returns with a fake one
装作自己是无辜的围观群众
to play the part of innocent bystander.
虽然很令人反胃 但还是比不上谋杀
Certainly repellent, but no more than murder.
我去给公厕租赁公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
I'll call the toilet rental company,
问问看他们在哪倾倒排泄物
find out where they empty their tanks.
或许我们可以走运地找到凶器搞定这桩命案
Maybe we'll get lucky and wrap this thing up.
这或许是我近几个月办的最后一个案子了
This might be my last case for several months.
为什么
Why?
汉森医生重申了他的建议
Dr. Hanson has reiterated his recommendation
我应该休个假
that I take more time off.
完全远离纷扰的安宁
Total peace and quiet
或许是我快速康复的最佳机会了
might be my best chance at a quick recovery.
实际上 这可能是让我的
In fact, it might be
脑震荡后综合征痊愈的唯一方法
the only way I overcome PCS.
你对此作何感受
How do you feel about that?
很矛盾
Conflicted.
我一直觉得我们所做的工作是很治愈的
I've always found what we do quite curative.
我觉得自己在工作时状态最佳
I feel I am at my best when I'm working,
所以 认为我所做的工作
so it seems counterintuitive
或许对我的健康不利这个想法似乎有违常理
to think that that might be what's doing me harm.
我无法想象自己像他建议的那样
I can't imagine taking the amount of time off
给自己放个长假
that he suggested.
或许你该去找他聊聊
Well, maybe you should talk to him.
看能不能先从短假开始
See if you can start smaller.
我们遇到过两个案子之间隔个一两周的情况
We've got a week or two between cases.
这是常有的事
It happens.
你似乎总能管理好你的停工期
I mean, you've always seemed to manage your downtime.
我打拳击 挥舞我的单棍 阅读
By boxing, sparring with my singlestick, reading,
我有很多消遣方式
my pastimes are many.
而那些没被我的情况严格禁止的项目
Those that aren't strictly prohibited by my condition
会更难去做
are made more difficult.
要不休息一周
Maybe take a week off?
如果状况良好 就可以再把时间拉长
If it goes well, then you can push it longer.
粪
Excrement.
好吧 可能这主意不太好
Okay, well, maybe it's not such a great idea.
不是指你的主意
Not your idea.
你很接近真♥相♥了
You were quite close.
我们要找的答案也许就在粪便里
The answer we're looking for might lie in excrement,
只是不是你想的那样
just not the kind you were imagining.
你好 我叫卡崔克·斯威泽
接受吧 克里斯
Take it in, Chris.
这是你失败的核心
It's the center of your undoing.
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
你们昨天在我家什么也没搜到
What, you guys didn't find anything at my house yesterday.
现在怎样 你要用我家的猫砂盒
Now what? You're gonna use my cat's litter box
来证明我杀了乔治·尼克斯
to prove I killed George Nix?
不 但我们会用它来证明
No, but we are going to use it
你烧了他家
to prove that you burned down his house.
猫砂
Cat litter
通常是钠基膨润土
is mostly sodium bentonite.
是种由火山灰制成的吸附性极强的土
It's an extremely absorbent clay made from volcanic ash.
吸附性太强了 实际上
It's so absorbent, in fact,
纵火调查中会使用它来检测
that arson investigators use it to trap moisture
可能留在犯罪现场的水分
which might be left at crime scenes.
可以检测来识别
It can be tested to identify
用于放火的催化剂所产生的
the exact chemical fingerprint of whatever accelerant
化学指纹
was used to start a fire.
比如汽油
Gasoline, for example.
在你的案子里则是B型凝固汽油和铝热剂的混合剂
Or in your case, a mixture of napalm B and thermite.
昨天我们在你可爱的小家时
Yesterday when we spent time in your lovely home,
你会在哪酿造那种特殊鸡尾酒
it became obvious where you would've brewed
已经非常明显了
that particular cocktail.
车♥库♥
The garage.
里面有工作台 两个水槽
Has a workbench, two sinks,
大量的私密空间
plenty of privacy.
这是配置非法家庭化学品的完美场所
It's the perfect spot for, uh, illicit home chemistry.
问题是
Problem is, it's also
这也是放置猫砂盒的完美场所
the perfect place for a litter box.
我们今早去了你家
We stopped by your house this morning
在你出门去工作后 所以程序都是合法的
after you left for work. All above board.
我们有修改后的搜查令 进行二次搜查
We got an amended warrant for a second search.
你家猫砂中的残余物
Residue in your kitty litter is an identical match
与乔治·尼克斯家纵火的催化剂完全吻合
for the accelerant that was used at George Nix's home.
我们可以证明是你放的火
We can prove you started the fire.
所以 你们要告我纵火
So, you're gonna charge me with arson?
那场火灾中没有伤亡
Nobody was hurt in that fire.
像我这样的人会被判多久 一年
A guy like me does what? A year?
不 你要待的时间久得多
No. You'll be in a lot longer than that.
我们会找到你用来射杀乔治的枪
We're gonna find the gun you used to shoot George.
我们很确定你把它藏在
We're pretty sure you stashed it
公园边上的一个移♥动♥公厕里了
in one of the portable toilets on the edge of the park.
我这会已经派人
I've got guys headed over to the company
去这些移♥动♥公厕所属的公♥司♥了
that provided those toilets right this minute.
但我跟你说
But I'll tell you what.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我现在就会坦白
I'd confess now.
因为如若不然
'Cause if you don't
你还让好几十个警♥察♥
and you make a few dozen cops
在屎尿中找你的枪
dig through a mountain of literal crap to find your gun,
我跟你保证
I guarantee you
你会面临纽约司法史上
you'll be facing the least friendly prosecution
最不友好的起诉
in the history of the New York judicial system.
这咖啡也太大杯了吧
That's an industrial size cup of coffee.
咖♥啡♥因♥和加巴喷丁
Caffeine and gabapentin
正在我的神经皮层中打仗
are fighting a war in my neural cortex.
你想聊聊吗
You wanted to talk?
是的 我一直在想你那天说的那些话
Yeah. I was thinking about the things you said the other day,
你的那些困扰
the problems you've been having,
我觉得我可能有办法帮你
and, uh, I thought I might have a way to help.
如果你要建议我休一个超长的假期
Well, if you're about to suggest an extended holiday,
已经有人领先你了
someone's beaten you to it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的医生说我需要放假
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表