I found out she had a great reputation
和一份很长的等待名单
and a long waiting list.
所以作为为阿尔方索看诊的交换条件
So in exchange for seeing Alfonse,
我免了她几个月的租金
I, uh, knocked a few months off her rent.
你还真会节省
Very economical of you.
你和她的合伙人谈了吗
Are you talking to her partner?
泽莫普洛斯医生
Dr. Demopoulos?
也许吧 为什么
Perhaps. Why?
坎迪丝前年帮他付过几次租金
Candace had to cover his rent a few times last year,
还有其他租客投诉说
and other tenants complained
有时可以听到他们在争吵
that they could hear them arguing sometimes, and...
我不知道
I don't know.
阿尔方索不是你们要找的人
Alfonse isn't your guy.
也许泽莫普洛斯医生是
Maybe Dr. Demopoulos is.
玲
Lin.
你说让我今天过来的 记得吗
You said to come by today, remember?
支付爸爸的葬礼的支票
The check for Dad's services.
我的天 对 对 进来吧
Oh, my God. Right, right. Come in.
夏洛克在家吗
Sherlock home?
只有我
Uh, just me.
新案子吗
New case?
是的
Yep.
她是谁
Who was she?
我的心理医生
My therapist.
好吧
Right.
你开玩笑呢 对吗
You're kidding, right?
我倒希望是
I wish I was.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我应该是把支票簿忘在厨房♥了
I think I left my checkbook in the kitchen...
琼恩 你刚跟我说这人是你的心理医生
Joan. You just told me this woman was your therapist.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 不好意思
Uh, yeah. I'm sorry,
我很久没见她了 我没事
I-- you know I hadn't seen her in a long ti-- I'm fine.
你看着可不像没事
You don't look fine.
我今早可能犯了个错误
I think I made a mistake this morning.
我看了不该看的东西
I looked at something I shouldn't have.
是这些图片吗
Was it these pictures?
我拿到了我在她那里的资料
I got access to her file on me, and...
发现了一些出乎我意料的东西
I read something that I wasn't expecting.
怎么 她觉得你是连环杀手什么的吗
What, did she think you were a serial killer or something?
她觉得我会是个好妈妈
She thought I would have been a good mother.
你几年未见的心理医生
So, your therapist, who you haven't seen in years,
遇害了 凶手可能是她的某位患者
was killed, possibly by one of her patients.
而夏洛克觉得要验证这一假设
And Sherlock thought the quickest way to test that theory
最快的办法就是去偷几千页
was to steal a few thousand pages
非常隐私的医疗记录
of extremely private medical information.
他没偷文件 他偷了她的备份硬盘
He did not steal the pages, he stole her backup hard drive.
-不过 没错 -今天上午
- But yeah. - This morning,
你决定看看她关于你的记录
you decided to look at the notes she kept on you.
我知道我不该这么做
Listen, I know that I shouldn't have done it.
我就是好奇 我
I just was curious, and I--
乔尼 亲爱的 我要是发现自己的记录
Joanie, sweetie, if they were notes on me,
我肯定当场就读了
I would've read them at the crime scene.
我就是觉得不公平
I just think it's unfair.
她记笔记是给自己看 不是给我看的
I mean, she wrote those notes for herself, not for me.
-不是的 -什么意思
- No. - What do you mean?
你不是因为自己破坏了和心理医生之间
I mean you're not upset because you violated some sacred trust
神圣的信任关系而生气
between you and your psychiatrist.
你生气是因为有一个你喜爱且敬仰的人
You're upset because someone you liked and respected and admired--
某个负责帮助人们理清生活头绪的人
someone whose job it was to help people figure out their lives--
认为你应该当妈
thought you should be a mommy.
-好吗 -怎么 你现在成了我的心理医生了
- Okay? - What are you, my therapist now?
对 这次来访期间 我就是你的心理医生
Yes. For the duration of this visit, I am your therapist.
你想躺下吗
Would you like to lie down?
患者有强烈的生育意愿
Patient has strong maternal urges,
她用工作转移自己的注意力
which she channels into her job
而不是直面她想要当母亲的焦虑感
rather than facing her fears of actually becoming a mother?
你那时候是康戒陪护 对吧
You were a sober companion back then, right?
你在帮助瘾君子戒毒
You were helping addicts in recovery.
但她从未告诉你 她认为
But this woman never told you she thought
你在以此转移注意力
you were channeling urges?
心理医生不会直接告诉你他们的想法
Therapists don't just come out and tell you what they think.
他们想引导你自己想清楚
They want to help you figure it out for yourself.
那样才更有效
It's more impactful that way.
她从没问过你想不想要孩子吗
She never asked you whether you wanted kids?
问过 但那是在刚开始了解我的阶段
She did, but that was in our getting-to-know-you phase.
我不是因为这个才去见她的
I mean, it's not the reason I started seeing her.
你是怎么跟她说的
Well, what did you tell her?
我说我没想过
I told her I hadn't thought about it much.
-是因为爸爸的缘故吗 -什么意思
- Was that because of Dad? - What do you mean?
你没考虑过生孩子多少是因为爸爸吧
Was Dad one of the reasons why you didn't think about it much?
你明白你的孩子有可能
You knew there was a chance
患上精神分♥裂♥症
you could have a kid with schizophrenia.
你今天还真成了我的心理医生了
You are my therapist today.
我一想到孩子就担心
I worry about it whenever I think about kids.
我们怎么可能不担心
How could we not?
那是一部分原因
I mean, that was part of it, yeah.
但是我当时也没有男朋友
But, also, I wasn't seeing anyone back then.
孩子的问题还没纳入考量
I mean, kids weren't really on the horizon.
那是五年前的事了
I mean, that was five years ago.
我不知道 可能看那些东西
I mean, I don't know. I guess just reading all that stuff
让我觉得自己错过了什么
made me think that I missed out on something.
是夏洛克 他想让我去见他
Oh, it's Sherlock. He wants me to meet him.
麻烦带件换洗衣服来
Please bring a change of clothes...
还有小点心
and a light snack.
里德医生不在真遗憾
Too bad Dr. Reed isn't here.
不然她就能看到你已经有孩子了
She could see you already have a kid.
还没到开玩笑的时候
Too soon.
是的 还没到
Yeah, too soon.
泽莫普洛斯医生
Dr. Demopoulos.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for meeting with us.
应该的
Of course.
其实挺高兴收到你们的消息的
I was glad to hear from you, actually.
我有些疑问 一旦警方解封
I had some questions about how to proceed
这个犯罪现场 之后该怎么处理
once the police release this place as a crime scene.
该怎么处理
How to proceed?
就是
With the, uh...
怎么清理
cleaning.
我猜应该有针对这类情况的清理服务
I assume there are services for this sort of situation
但我不知道该去哪儿找
but I don't know how to go about finding one.
我可以告诉你几种清理血迹的配方
I can provide you with several recipes for removing blood.
可惜没人能清理掉杀手
Sadly, none of them can remove the stain
灵魂深处的污点
of a murder from one's soul.
你认为你和里德医生的关系好吗
Would you say you and Dr. Reed had a good relationship?
我们是生意伙伴
We were partners in a business.
总会有起起伏伏 怎么了
We had our ups and downs. Why?
据我们了解 你们很容易大吵大闹
It's our understanding you were prone to loud arguments.
-容易 -就是习惯性的
- Prone? - It means in the habit of.
我知道那词是什么意思
I know what it means.
你们来找我是因为觉得我杀了坎迪丝
Are you here because you think I killed Candace?
我们知道她经常需要替你付房♥租
We know that she had to cover your rent on multiple occasions.
我的资金链出了点问题
I was having cash flow problems.
她替我付了几个月
She carried me for a few months.
这是否会引发怨恨 是的
Did it cause resentment? Yes.
怎么可能没有呢
How could it not?
你说她被杀当晚你七点就走了
You told us that you left here on 7 o'clock the night she was killed.
你说你在新罗谢尔有约
You had an appointment in New Rochelle.
能告诉我们你要见谁吗
Can you tell us who you were meeting?
你们肯定能查她的银行记录
Surely, you have access to her bank records.
你们会发现我欠她的连本带利都还清了
You'll see that I paid her everything I owed her, plus interest.
你在回避问题 医生
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表