You intentionally let the plutonium through.
然后你把这事告诉了那些荷兰人
Then you told the Dutchmen about it
好让他们可以将其用于他们的抢劫计划
so they could use it in their heist.
这是我听过的最疯狂的推理
That's the craziest damn thing I've ever heard.
这种误报经常出现
We get false alarms all the time.
我们也以为这可能是个无心之过
Well, we thought there could be an honest mistake,
于是我们对你进行了调查
so we looked into you.
结果发现你在阿姆斯特丹交了一位新女友
Turns out that you have a new girlfriend from Amsterdam
名叫娜塔莉·梵·莱茵
named Natalie Van Rijn.
唐·科勒
她表兄就是劫匪之一
Her cousin is one of the jewel thieves.
至于你是中了美人计
Whether you were honey-trapped
还是你计划了整个劫案
or whether the whole thing was your idea,
我们不太确定
we're not quite certain.
但现在这都不重要了
But, at this point, it doesn't much matter.
我们拜访了娜塔莉
We paid Natalie a visit.
她承认为你和这群劫匪牵线搭桥
She admitted to hooking you up with the thieves.
是她打电♥话♥来报♥警♥有炸♥弹♥的
She's the one who called in the tip about the bomb.
她告诉我们那批钚被保存在长岛市的
She told us the plutonium is in a storage unit
一个仓库里
in Long Island City.
你们逮捕了她
You arrested her.
几小时前
Hours ago.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
你起得很早啊
You're up early.
是的 想看看我自己效率如何
Yes, and just look how productive I've been.
你在尝试拼图了
You're trying the puzzles.
我意识到 如同任何强大的对手一样
I recognize that, like any potent adversary,
最好从不同的角度来对付脑震荡后综合征
PCS is best attacked from different angles.
昨天我协助抓获了一个国际珠宝抢劫团伙
Yesterday, I helped foil an international ring of jewel thieves.
于是今天我在拼独角兽乌托邦
And, today, I'm assembling Unicorn Utopia,
适合八岁及以上
ages eight and up.
独角兽乌托邦拼图 适合八岁及以上
还有呢
And?
我更喜欢对付珠宝大盗
I prefer the jewel thieves.
你准备去公墓待多久
How long are you going to be at the cemetery?
中国文化中
It's customary in Chinese culture
有在逝者坟前留下食物的习俗 而橘子
to leave food at the grave of a loved one, and oranges
是最常见的贡品 所以...
are the most common offering, so...
我能认为你已经读过你父亲的信了吗
May I take it that you read your father's letter?
你拼完这个的话 我在楼上还有三套
When you're done with that one, I have three more downstairs.
如果你喜欢独角兽乌托邦
If you like Unicorn Utopia,
你肯定也会喜欢美丽公主派对的
you are gonna love Pretty Princess Party.
他们这就已经把花收走了吗
They took the flowers away already?
工作人员每周四都会打扫墓地
They clear the graves every other Thursday.
你想聊聊吗
You wanted to talk?
我昨晚读了那封信
I read the letter last night.
里面并不是我期待的内容
It wasn't what I expected.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
我猜我本以为他是在不清醒时写的信
I guess I thought that he wrote the letter when he wasn't well.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
信里他说的话很特别
The things he said were special.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
这封信或许是他写给我的
He might have addressed the letter to me...
但里面的内容是关于你的
but it was about you.
我不清楚他具体是何时写的这封信
I don't know exactly when he wrote it,
但他知道自己时日无多
but he could tell that his health was failing.
他不想在没有告知我
He didn't want to die
你的存在的情况下告别这个世界
without telling me about you.
他说你...
He said that you were...
令人惊叹
amazing.
并且光彩照人 他非常爱你
And beautiful. And that he loved you very much.
他想让你找到我
He wanted you to find me.
他想让我们成为姐妹
He wanted us to be sisters.
很显然 没有他我们也成为了姐妹
Obviously, that happened without him.
但那段你们一起共度的时光 他依然记得
But... the time that you had together, he remembered it.
他记得你
He remembered you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表