People are lonely.
男人和女人都是
Men and women.
没错 我们也做男性玩偶
And yes, we make male dolls, too.
我们的玩偶提供陪伴
Our dolls offer companionship.
完美伴侣10号♥永远不会分心
A Perfect Mate 10 will never get distracted,
永远不会无聊
never gets bored.
把她连上网
Connect her to the Web,
她就可以智能地跟你讨论
and she can discuss intelligently
你想聊的任何东西
anything you want to talk about.
运动 音乐 你最爱的炸玉米饼
Sports, music, your favorite tacos.
其实 对那些无法与人交往的人来说
Honestly, for people who have trouble making connections,
我们的玩偶是天赐的礼物
our dolls are a godsend.
你显然是在做上帝的工作
You're clearly doing God's work.
我觉得是的
I think I am.
那我们要找你更好的天使们
Well, then we'll appeal to your better angels.
我们认为布鲁斯・德拉莫尔被谋杀时
We believe that Bruce Deramore's doll, Skyler,
他的玩偶斯凯勒也在房♥间里
was in the room with him when he was murdered.
根据她的功能 也许她保存了
Now, given her capabilities, it's possible she's stored
一些能帮我们破案的关键细节
some salient detail that might help us solve the murder.
纽约警方的计算机专家想进入她的内存
The NYPD computer experts have tried to access her memory,
但他们没能进去
but they've been shut out.
所有原型玩偶都有加密的内存
All Modes have encrypted storage
通常只有它们的主人能激活
and, in general, can only be activated by their owners.
但我可以绕开它
But I can bypass it.
我会让你们进去的
I'll get you in.
进去之后你能告诉我们里面有什么吗
So, once we're in, you will be able to tell us what's in her memory?
比那更棒
Better than that.
你们可以自己问她
You can ask her yourself.
我要做的 不用技术术语来说
So, what I'm planning to do-- in non-tech terms--
就是要骗斯凯勒认为她听到的是布鲁斯
is trick Skyler into thinking whoever she hears next is Bruce.
然后让你们接触到
That'll let you access the files
他们之间关系的档案
on her relationship with him
然后继续他们的对话 就是这样
and continue their conversation, so to speak.
我提示你时你就说"你好 斯凯勒"
When I give you the cue, just say, "Hello, Skyler""
准备好了吗
Ready?
你好 斯凯勒
Hello, Skyler.
你好 布鲁斯
Hello, Bruce.
你今天好吗
How are you today?
我很好
I'm good.
你呢
You?
我很好 谢谢
I'm well, thank you.
你想玩玩吗
Would you like to fool around?
下次再说吧[我想查查下雨情况]
I'll take a rain check.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无法查看现在是否在下雨
I'm not able to check if it's raining right now.
你想聊点别的吗
Would you like to talk about something else?
好 斯凯勒 你见过我的任何朋友吗
Yeah. Skyler, have you ever met any of my friends?
你可以跟你的朋友们分享我
You can share me with your friends.
我想让你开心
I want to make you happy.
不 我是说...
No, I mean...
昨天有人来家里了吗
did anyone come to the apartment yesterday?
你听到我叫别人的名字了吗
Did you hear me say anyone's name?
这个问题对她来说可能太复杂了
Uh, that's probably just too complicated a question, um, for her.
试着问点简单的
Try something simpler.
斯凯勒 你能记得我昨天说的话吗
Skyler, can you remember any words I said yesterday?
我可以查一下"昨天"这个词
I can look up the words to "Yesterday."
我喜欢那首歌♥ 会让我有感觉
I like that song. It puts me in the mood.
它就像饥渴版的亚莉克莎
It's like a horny Alexa.
对 你可以把她关掉了
Yeah. You can shut her down.
这没什么用
This isn't working.
也许你可以直接给我们
Maybe you can just give us
她内存里的所有东西
a download of everything in her memory,
我们用老式方法去查
we can go through it the old-fashioned way?
抱歉 看来这个人工智能
Sorry. I guess the AI wasn't as ready
不像我希望的那样能参加警♥察♥审讯
for a police interview as I'd hoped.
我以为它能更有帮助的
I thought it would be more helpful.
别这么肯定它没帮上忙
Don't be so sure it wasn't.
我注意到一些东西
I've noticed something.
斯凯勒的容貌不像你们的其他玩偶
Skyler's features are less idealized than the other dolls
那么理想化
in your catalog.
她的容貌没有那么夸张
Her features aren't as exaggerated.
也不是非常对称
They're not as symmetrical.
这些玩偶是订制的 对吧
These dolls are customizable, right?
也许布鲁斯想让斯凯勒看起来更普通
Maybe Bruce wanted Skyler to look a little more normal?
让一只耳朵比另一只耳朵高吗
By making one ear higher than the other?
你说布鲁斯帮忙创造了玩偶的脸
You said that Bruce helped create the dolls' faces.
他有没有可能照着真人做了斯凯勒
Is it possible that he modeled Skyler after a real woman?
不可能 首先 这不是订制品
No way. No, first of all, this wasn't a custom job.
斯凯勒是我们卖♥♥的最好的产品之一
The Skyler is one of our biggest sellers.
无论如何 我们都不会未经允许
But either way, we would never base a doll on a real person
就按照真人去做玩偶
without their consent.
也许布鲁斯偷偷破坏了规矩
Maybe Bruce broke the rules and didn't tell anyone.
斯凯勒的原型也许不是很高兴
Skyler's inspiration might not have been too happy
自己被做成性♥爱♥玩偶
about being made into a sex doll.
也许她为了报复杀了他
Maybe she got even by killing him.
那是我们去楠塔基特岛时拍的
That's from our trip to Nantucket.
我带布鲁斯去见了我的父母
I took Bruce to meet my parents.
他死了吗
He's dead?
节哀顺变
Our condolences.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我们大约一年前就分手了
But we broke up almost a year ago.
你们从哪找到这张照片的
Where did you get that?
我们在他的一个社交网络账户找到的
We found it on one of Bruce's social media accounts.
他在其中一张照片里圈了你
He had tagged you in one of the photos.
而你们因为他家的玩偶认出了我
And you recognized me because you saw the doll at his place?
我们认为他未经你的允许
It's our understanding that he paid you
就这样向你致敬了
that tribute without your consent.
我朋友在网上看到并告诉我了
A friend of mine saw it online and told me.
我很羞愧
I was mortified.
我在一个天主教学校教书
I mean, I teach at a Catholic school.
如果被人发现了...
If anyone here found out...
这已经不是简单的侵犯
It's beyond a violation.
这就像是3D的报复色情片
It's like revenge porn in 3-D.
很恶心
It's gross.
他做的这些让人愤慨
So, what he did was deplorable,
如果你有极端反应也可以理解
and it would be understandable if your reaction was extreme.
你们觉得我杀了他
You think I killed him?
我们让布鲁斯的邻居看了照片
We showed that photo to Bruce's neighbors.
有个人记得看到你们两个
One of them remembered seeing the two of you
两天前在他家外面争吵
arguing outside his building two days ago.
我去那里是为了跟他说
I went there to tell him
让他的老板停止生产那些玩偶
to get his boss to stop making those dolls.
他表现得好像我才是疯子
He acted like I was the crazy one.
说我应该受宠若惊
Said I should be flattered.
你能告诉我们你昨天下午
Could you tell us where you were yesterday
两点到四点之间在哪吗
between 2:00 and 4:00 P.M.?
他就是那时被杀的吗
Is that when he was killed?
我当时在我的律师那里
I was at my lawyer's then.
我们在填一份针对完美伴侣的禁令
We're filing an injunction against Perfect Mate
让他们停止生产玩偶
to stop production of the dolls.
你们给她打电♥话♥吧
Call her yourself.
听着 我承认
Look, I'll admit it,
我对布鲁斯的所作所为很气愤
I was furious at Bruce for what he did,
但杀了他也无法召回那些玩偶
but killing him wouldn't get those dolls recalled.
希望诉讼可以
Hopefully, suing will.
我们会跟你的律师谈的
We'll talk to your lawyer.
与此同时 你记不记得在布鲁斯家
In the meantime, do you remember seeing anything
看到过什么引人注意的东西
or anyone at Bruce's apartment that stood out?
其实 确实有些事
Actually, there was something.
我觉得他没有在跟人约会
I didn't think he was dating anyone,
但我在他家时
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表