前情回顾
Previously on Elementary...
我叫夏洛克 我是个瘾君子
My name is Sherlock, and I'm an addict.
约翰逊先生吧
Mr. Johnson, I presume?
叫我辛维尔
Call me Shinwell.
你曾经是贩毒的 是吧
So, a former drug dealer, correct?
我曾经是吸毒的
Former drug user.
你在睡觉
You're sleeping.
你从不睡觉 你没事吧
You never sleep. Are you okay?
不管你有什么理由 都站不住脚
Whatever excuse you have, it isn't good enough.
而且已经站不住脚好几周了
It hasn't been good enough for weeks.
-我忘了 -你会忘 就你
- I forgot. - You forgot? You?!
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?!
告诉我你在哪
Tell me where you are.
我在你身边 夏洛克
I'm close, Sherlock.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Sorry about last night.
你什么也没做 是我自己
You really didn't do anything. It was me.
你状态不好
You're not well.
你为什么看起来像我母亲
Why do you look like my mother?
我是你内心中想要变好的那部分
I'm the part of you that wants to get better.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes?
到您了
I'm ready for you now.
我们谈过这事了
We've talked about this.
没轮到你的时候 你不能用这东西
You don't get to go on the ride till it's your turn.
等真轮到我时 我就体会不到
When it's my turn, I won't really get
这全套的体验了
the full experience.
你想要全套的体验啊
Oh, you want the full experience.
等着 我去拿我的手术刀
Stay there, I'll get my scalpel.
你怎么了
What happened?
撕裂了我的跟腱 玩垒球弄的
Oh, I tore my Achilles. Softball.
本以为干我们这一行的
You'd figure somebody in my line of work
会知道我们的身体
would appreciate how fragile
有多脆弱呢
our bodies really are.
所以
So,
什么风把你吹来了
to what do I owe the pleasure?
在等一些测试结果
Just waiting for some test results.
等我吗
From me?
不是 等别人
Oh, no, someone else.
那你不在家等
And the reason you're waiting on my table
而跑到我解剖台上来的原因是...
instead of one in your house?
我母亲的鬼魂最近放火烧了一个房♥间
My mother's ghost recently set a room on fire,
所以我最近大部分的思考都在别的地方进行
so I've been doing most of my thinking elsewhere.
行吧 就别告诉我了
Fine, don't tell me.
汉森医生来点
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
谢谢 我马上过去
Thank you. I'll be right there.
福尔摩斯
Holmes?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Something I can help with?
暂时没有
Not yet.
不过要是近期有尸体要解剖
But if an autopsy is in the offing,
请尽快通知我
I should know soon enough.
索菲·贝肖普性♥爱♥视频
该死
Damn it.
我是塞米·奥利维迪 第三次给你们写信了
我是塞米·奥利维迪 第三次给你们写信了
你们保证过会撤下这个视频
什么鬼
What the hell?
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第一集
嗨 你看到夏洛克了吗
Hey. Have you seen Sherlock?
没有 没出什么事吧
No. Everything all right?
他昨晚没回来
Well, he didn't come home last night
也没回我电♥话♥
and he hasn't returned my calls.
可能他去见什么人了
Maybe he met someone.
或者考虑到是他 会是
Or, knowing him, someone,
她的两个朋友和她们的宠物虎
her two friends and their pet tiger.
我不知道你今天要来
Didn't know you were coming in today.
-有新案子吗 -不是案子
- You here for a case? - No case.
我来见一些新客户
I'm meeting some new clients.
警监说我可以用这边的会议室
The captain said I could use the conference room.
索菲·贝肖普和她丈夫
Sophie Bishop and her husband.
是那个性♥爱♥视频的事吗
This about the sex tape?
我在新闻上看到的
Well, I read about it.
有人发布到了网上
Someone put it up on the Internet
没经过她同意 她很生气
without her permission-- she's ticked off.
我只知道他们需要人帮忙找一个人
All I know is they need help finding someone.
别假装你没见过她的裸体
Don't pretend you haven't seen her naked.
大家都见过了
Everyone's seen her naked.
不过我介绍你时
Not that I would lead with that
倒不会以这个开场
if I introduce you.
他叫塞米·奥利维迪
His name's Sammy Olivetti.
他的信息也都在这里了
His info's all there, too.
所以这就是视频里的那个男人
So this is the man in the video?
是的
Yeah.
贝肖普夫人 海耶斯先生
Ms. Bishop, Mr. Hayes.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 抱歉我来迟了
I'm Sherlock Holmes. Apologies for being late.
没看到我搭档留的消息
Didn't get the message that my partner left
刚刚才发现
until a short while ago.
弗农·菲斯克 我是瑞安和索菲的律师
Vernon Fisk. I'm Ryan and Sophie's attorney.
好的 请继续
Yes. Please continue.
塞米曾在一个叫庞贝虫的乐队里当贝斯手
Uh, Sammy played bass for a band called the Pompeii Worms.
他们在2012年很火
They were hot for a second in 2012.
我们曾经很亲密
We were pretty intense for a while.
你们就是那时候拍的那段视频吗 五年前
And that's when you made the video, five years ago?
对 我们已经好几年没联♥系♥了
Yeah. Until all this, we'd barely spoken in years,
大部分是因为我比他先戒毒了
mostly 'cause I got clean before he did.
但我们今早本来要跟他见面
But we were supposed to meet him this morning,
而他一直没有出现
and he never showed up.
我不太明白 那段视频
I'm confused. Isn't he the one
不是他放到网上的吗
who posted the video online?
我知道新闻是这么说的
I know that's what the news said,
但那不是真的
but it isn't true.
视频出现在网上那天
The day the tape showed up on the Internet,
塞米给我打了电♥话♥ 他很生气
Sammy called me-- he was up in arms.
他说几天前有人闯进了他家
He said that someone had broken into his place a few days before,
有一份视频的拷贝
and there was a copy of the tape
也被他们拿走了
with the stuff they took.
他本来在跟网站争取撤下视频
He was fighting with the Web site to take it down.
而且他想查出是谁发布的
And he was trying to find out who posted it.
我们今早的会面就是为了
Our meeting this morning was to...
讨论起诉事宜
to talk about legal action.
我想在这种情况下
I imagine that arguing for tangible damages,
论证有形损失很困难 不是吗
in this case, might be a challenge, wouldn't it?
无意冒犯
I mean, respectfully,
过去的很多年里你都是
you were the tabloids darling
八卦小报的红人
for many years...
再加上你在夜店的表现
and given your antics on the club scene,
和你对狗仔曝光的偏爱
your propensity for flashing the paparazzi,
我觉得你在很久之前
I think modesty might be, uh, an option
就已经失去了名声
that you forfeited some time ago.
关于有形损失这件事你想错了
You're wrong about the damages not being tangible.
这段视频的泄露
I mean, the release of this video
让我的客户们损失了
has cost my clients
一笔巨款
a virtual king's ransom.
要知道 在索菲的祖父去世前
Now, understand, before Sophie's grandfather died,
他把大量不动产交给了信托基金
he placed the bulk of his real estate holdings in a trust,
并且对索菲的继承权
and he left strict instructions
留下了严格的要求
regarding Sophie's eligibility
其中一条就是
for her share. Now, one was
她必须成功戒毒
that she had to get clean and stay clean.
第二条是如果她再一次
And, two, if she was ever an embarrassment
让家族蒙羞
to her family again,
她就会被除名
she'd be cut out.
就因为这段视频
Thanks to this tape,
其他继承人 她哥哥 她姑姑
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表