Okay, fine.
不管你的药片是从哪来的 是我卖♥♥的
Wherever you got those pills, they came from me.
但这太疯狂了
But this is nuts.
你说这是重案组 是吧
You said this is Major Cases, right?
而你是警监对吗
And you're a captain?
我只是一个在学生会
I'm just a guy who deals
卖♥♥点兴♥奋♥剂♥的人
a little speed at the student union.
别妄自菲薄 里奇
Don't sell yourself short, Richie.
你还是个谋杀案嫌疑人
You're also a murder suspect.
什么
What?
诺亚·福格尔死了
Noah Fogel's dead.
被毒死的
Poisoned.
我们知道他是你的客户之一
We know he was one of your clients.
你在他死亡前夜
You sold those pills
把这些药卖♥♥给了他 对吗
to Noah right before he died, didn't you?
关于药片里的成分
What's the lab gonna tell us
实验室会怎么说
about what's in them?
没什么 我的药是干净的
Nothing. My stuff is clean.
但诺亚是位很棒的顾客
But as far as Noah goes, he was a great customer.
他会先付钱 很准时 而且从不惹麻烦
He paid up front, on time, and never caused any trouble.
我从他身上赚了不少
I was making a killing off that guy,
尤其是最近
especially lately.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他比平时买♥♥得更多
He was buying more pills than ever.
他说他在熬夜做什么...
He said, uh, he was staying up late working on some...
秘密项目
secret project.
你们得弄清楚那是什么
You need to find out what it was.
为什么
Why?
因为他说那将是
Because he said it was
他的死亡
going to be the death of him.
我以为他在开玩笑 但是...
I thought he was joking, but...
我不知道 也许是真的
I don't know-- maybe it was.
你觉得有人因为他的研究杀了他
You think someone killed him over his research?
我只知道他死了 不是我♥干♥的
All I know is he's dead and I didn't do it.
查清楚他在研究什么
Figure out what he was working on,
也许你们就能找到凶手
maybe you'll find the person who did.
那个"纽约最安全的车"的标志
That "safest rides in New York" sign
看起来像是小孩子涂的
looks like it was painted by a child.
你有没有考虑过
Have you considered the possibility that the owner
这个老板没给你钱
of this establishment hasn't paid you
可能只是因为他很蠢或者只是忘了
because he's an imbecile and simply forgot?
不 是因为他是个混♥蛋♥
No, it's 'cause he's a piece of garbage.
我跟你说了 我花了一个月
I told you it took me a month
给他的车队里的所有车装了安保系统
to install security systems in every car in his fleet.
而你还没收到零件费或者劳务费
And you haven't been paid for parts or labor?
九万八
98 G's.
老板说我♥干♥得很烂 拒绝付钱
Owner said I did shoddy work, refused to pay.
你什么时候见我♥干♥得烂过
You ever know me to do shoddy work?
老板在店里的保险箱里放了很多现金
Owner keeps a lot of cash in a safe inside.
我只拿他欠我的钱
I'm only gonna take what I'm owed.
显然报♥警♥系统不是问题
Obviously, the alarm system's not a problem,
但我不是开保险箱的专家
but I'm no expert when it comes to cracking safes.
他的保险箱在墙里
His is in a wall.
是键盘密♥码♥锁
It's got a dial combination.
你觉得你能打开吗
Think you can crack it?
我跟你说过 计划完美的犯罪
As I told you before, planning the perfect crime
跟破解犯罪比起来是小儿科
is child's play compared to unraveling one.
但我只是...我看不到全局
But I'm just... I'm not seeing the whole picture.
这地方后面是个仓库
Oh, place backs up into a warehouse.
六点以后就没有人了
There is nobody there after 6:00.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
我没有听你说到民事诉讼
I've heard no mention of a civil lawsuit,
法庭索赔还有商业改善局
claims court, Better Business Bureau.
有很多不需要犯法的方式
There are any number of non-felonious ways
可以让你挽回损失
that you could make yourself whole.
你自甘堕落去偷窃的意愿
Your willingness to stoop to theft
说明你遇到了财务危机 怎么了
suggests a dire crisis, so... what's going on?
是我哥哥
It's my brother.
但丁
Dante?
他让你这么做的吗
He put you up to this?
不 他完全不知道这件事
No, he doesn't know anything about it.
他的丝印厂要破产了
His silk screen company went belly-up.
他欠他的合伙人85000美元
He owes his business partners 85 grand.
如果他三天内不还 最少得失去膝盖骨
If he doesn't pay in three days, it's kneecaps-- at least.
好消息是他们没法打断他的脊梁骨
Well, the good news is they could never break his spine,
因为我们都知道他没有
'cause we both know he hasn't got one.
-夏洛克 -仔细想来 他也没有心
- Sherlock. - Come to think of it, he hasn't got a heart, either.
如果他有麻烦了 那肯定是活该
If he's in trouble, he no doubt deserves it.
他活该遇到更多麻烦
He deserves more.
我不会帮他的
I'm not going to help him.
但你不是在帮他 你是在帮我
But you're not helping him; you're helping me.
这是我的钱 我想拿回来
It's my money, and I want it back.
-你到底加不加入 -不加入
- You in or out? - Out.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
我什么时候不认真过
When am I not?
那是什么声音啊
What is that sound?
塞伦盖蒂平原的求偶呼唤
Mating calls of the Serengeti.
一些研究表明
A number of studies have concluded
聆听自然的声音
that exposure to nature sounds
可以消除紧张集中注意力
can reduce stress and improve focus.
好吧 我觉得他们说的是雨声
Yeah, I think they were talking about, like, rain
或者海浪声 而不是饥渴的角马
or ocean waves, not horny wildebeests.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
这是福格尔博士实验室里
This is every bit of research
能找到的所有研究结果
that was available at Dr. Fogel's lab.
马库斯说他的毒贩线索断了
I had it sent over when Marcus
我就让人把这些送过来了
said his drug dealer was a dead end.
我也收到了相同的信息
Got the same message.
那家伙是很卑鄙 但他卖♥♥的兴♥奋♥剂♥
Guy was a sleaze, but the speed he sold
没有检测出铊的成分
tested negative for thallium.
你发现什么值得杀人的东西了吗
So, you see anything worth killing over?
目前没有找到跟那个毒贩所说的
So far, nothing that might pertain to
秘密项目有关的任何东西
the secret project the drug dealer was alluding to.
很难想象杀虫剂不该
It's hard to imagine the news that pesticides
被直接注入老鼠的大脑里这种消息
should not be injected directly into rat brains
会震惊世界
would shock the world.
阿弗雷多还好吗
Everything okay with Alfredo?
其实不好
As a matter of fact, no.
他很想去偷
He is, uh, quite keen on burglarizing
一个二手车经销商 而且让我去帮忙
a used car dealership, and he asked me to help.
什么
What?
我对实施这次犯罪倒没有良心不安
I-I've no qualms in committing the crime.
毕竟那个老板欠了他的钱
The, uh, proprietor owes him money.
问题是他说这次偷窃的动机
The problem is he revealed the heist
是为了帮他哥哥但丁
is to benefit his brother, Dante,
他遇到了麻烦
who's fallen on hard times.
-所以呢 -但丁就像癌症
- So...? - So, Dante's a cancer,
他活该遇到麻烦
and he deserves hard times.
其实他应该遇到更多麻烦
He deserves more, actually.
-你认识他吗 -我知道他的故事
- You know him? - I know his story.
成长过程中 阿弗雷多的父母总不在
Growing up, Alfredo's parents were often absent,
所以没有人能够阻止但丁
so there was little to prevent Dante
拉着他的弟弟
from dragging his younger brother
加入他蓬勃发展的犯罪事业
into his burgeoning criminal career.
阿弗雷多第一次打架 第一次偷东西
Alfredo's first fight, his first shoplift,
第一次吸毒 都是拜但丁所赐
his introduction to heroin-- all Dante's handiwork.
阿弗雷多让你帮忙 你拒绝了
Alfredo asked you for a favor, you said no,
那你为什么还在生气
so why are you still angry?
因为在我拒绝他之后 他鲁莽地说
'Cause after I turned him down, he had the temerity
他预料到我会这么做
to say that was what he expected.
因为我不知道该怎么当个好弟弟
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表