该死的 还是不够热
It's still not bloody hot enough.
不好 我要打喷嚏
Oh, no. I need to sneeze.
-我能打喷嚏吗 -可以 如果必须的话
- Can I sneeze? - Yes, if you must,
但请坚持40分钟别再有别的动作
but please no other movement for 40 minutes.
或者等到你的涂料开始融化 不管哪个先吧
Or until your paint runs. Whichever comes first.
请回到你之前的位置
Please, resume your position.
所以你确定这名凶手
So, you're sure this killer,
是这样袭击到被害人的吗
this is how he got his jump on his victim?
被害人被伏击了 然后被勒死在
The victim was ambushed and strangled
一个有着严密安保的
in the sweltering courtyard
摩洛哥皇宫的酷热庭院里
of a heavily secured Moroccan royal palace.
在那之前一小时 有个运动传感器被触发了
A motion sensor was tripped an hour before,
但守卫什么都没看到
but the guards see nothing.
他们以为那是虚惊一场
They assumed it was a false alarm.
但我相信那就是凶手进来的时候
But I believe that is when the killer entered,
而且有东西
and something
让他能在众目睽睽下躲藏
enabled him to hide in plain sight.
再想想被害人脖子上的涂料点
And remember the paint smudges on the victim's neck.
它们和庭院瓷砖的颜色一样
They were the same color as the tiles in the courtyard.
所以你觉得凶手
So you think that the killer...
用全身彩绘伪装了自己
Camouflaged himself with body paint.
如果我们能识别出他用的是哪家的涂料
If we can identify which brand of paint he used,
我们也许就能确定他是从哪里弄到的
we might be able to determine where he procured it.
如果确定了这点 就离抓住凶手又进了一步
If we do, we'll be one step closer to catching the killer.
索菲娅 你的涂料有条纹了
Sophia, your paint's streaking.
太好了
Good.
我得去尿尿
I have to pee.
那么可以把索菲娅用的涂料排除了
So that rules Sophia's paint out, then.
如果它在这里就化了 在摩洛哥绝对得化
If it melts here, it would have totally melted in Morocco.
这意味着我们完事了吗
That mean we're done?
喂
Hello?
现在吗
Now?
好吧 我马上过去
Yeah, okay. I'll be there shortly.
夏洛克 谢谢你来
Sherlock, thanks for coming in.
如果你不介意的话 富林医生
If you don't mind, Dr. Furing,
我想直接听坏消息了
I'd, uh, just like to jump to the bad news.
-坏消息 -是的
- Bad news? - Yeah.
上个月 在我的后续检测里
Last month, during my follow-up exam,
你和汉森医生似乎都不曾忧虑
neither you nor Dr. Hanson seemed concerned about
我的脑震荡后综合征会再恶化
my post-concussion syndrome relapsing,
所以如果这点变了...
so if that's changed...
不 不是
No, no.
你的测试结果没事
Your tests were great.
比好更好
Better than great.
你的康复状况很好
Your recovery is going well.
我的人没告诉你我为什么要见你吗
My temp didn't tell you why I needed to see you?
没有
No.
我们失窃了
We were robbed.
办公室关了两周
The office was closed for the last two weeks.
我们不在时 有人闯了进来
Someone broke in while we were away.
小偷偷走了我们的电脑 检测设备
The thief stole our computers, exam equipment
和一堆我们的医疗档案
and a bunch of our medical files.
-包括我的 -不管是谁做的
- Including mine. - Whoever did it
那人有你所有的个人信息
has all of your personal information.
我们希望你知道这事
We wanted you to know
这样你能采取措施保护自己
so you could take steps to protect yourself.
我感谢你们的口头警告
I appreciate the verbal warning.
那么...
So...
在我走之前
Before I go,
不如让我看一眼吧
why don't I have a look around?
我已经在这次盗窃中承受了损失 所以
I mean, I've seen my fair share of burglaries, so...
或许我能帮你们挽回些损失
Perhaps I can be of help with yours.
你们应该都知道昆虫学的意思
I think you all know what entomology means,
但这里是昆虫学和线虫学的院系
but this is the Department of Entomology and Nematology.
这意味着我们也研究蠕虫
Which means we also study worms.
线虫 十二指肠虫 扁线虫和这些家伙
Roundworms, hookworms, flatworms and these guys:
蚯蚓
earthworms.
这是我们的蠕虫肥料 数百万的蚯蚓
This is our vermicomposter, where millions of earthworms
将生物废物转换成世界最好的肥料
turn organic waste into the world's best fertilizer.
虫粪
Worm poop.
难的部分是
The tricky part
如何分离虫子和他们的粪便
is separating the worms from all that fertilizer.
这也是为什么我们会有这个坏小子
Which is why we have this bad boy,
我们的蠕虫采集器
our worm harvester.
蚯蚓和它的产物从一头进入
Worms and castings go in one end.
干净的蚯蚓从另一头出来
Clean worms fall out the other.
我会给你们展示一下它是如何工作的
I'll show you how it works,
但我需要一名志愿者
but I need a volunteer.
很好
Excellent.
你要做的就是在这边端住筐子
All you have to do is hold this bucket right here.
准备好了吗
Ready?
那是一只手吗
Is that a hand?
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第十七集
目前所知 这是威廉·威尔尼克博士
Best we can tell, this is Dr. William Velnik,
米勒顿大学的无脊椎动物学高级教授
Senior Professor of Invertebrate Zoology here at Millerton U.
在线虫学圈子里被称作「蠕虫猎人」
Also known in nematology circles as "the Worm Hunter."
显然 他是世上研究
Apparently, he's one of the world's
这些小家伙的最前沿的专家之一
foremost experts on the little guys.
死因是喉咙上的一记捅伤
Cause of death was a single stab wound to the throat.
从贯穿痕迹看 很可能是
The puncture mark looks like it could be
一把一字螺丝刀
from a flathead screwdriver--
可能是从那边工作站拿的
maybe from that work station over there.
大学在计划扩张这片区域
The university's been looking to expand this area.
很有可能那把锯子
Good chance that saw
是凶手的切割台
served as the killer's carving station.
在那之后 所有的尸块进了肥料箱
After that, all the pieces went into the compost bin.
它们在里面呆了好几周
They've been there for weeks.
所以你确定这个身份吗
So, are we sure about the I.D.?
显然 威尔尼克在他的某次研究途中
Apparently, Velnik got this bone plug earring
得到了这个骨头做的耳环
on one of his research trips.
它是博茨瓦纳某些部落用的一种耳环
It's one of a kind, from some tribe in Botswana.
这里有张他戴着它的照片
There's a picture of him wearing it in here.
蠕虫猎人在他的自然栖息地里
The Worm Hunter in his natural habitat.
这家伙一辈子都在挖虫子吗
This guy spent his life digging up worms?
我猜这对腹肌有好处
Guess it's good for your abs.
据他的同事们说
According to his coworkers,
他很受女人欢迎
he was pretty popular with the ladies.
我想知道为什么
I wonder why.
如果他这么受欢迎
So, if he was so popular,
为什么没人上报他的失踪
then why didn't anyone report him missing?
过去三个星期他都应该在亚马逊
Well, he was supposed to be off the grid in the Amazon,
寻找新品种的虫子
looking for new species of worms the last three weeks.
这里的人都以为他深入雨林了
Everyone here just thought he was knee-deep in rain forest.
你找到他的手♥机♥了吗
Did you find his cell phone?
我们认为凶手把它拿走了
We think the killer took it.
还拿走了他电脑里的硬盘
Also pulled the hard drive out of his computer.
他应该认识这个人 对吧
Gotta think he knew the person, right?
手♥机♥和硬盘
I mean, the cell phone and the hard drive
都能帮我们指出这个人
would have pointed us in that person's direction.
不管他们是什么人 他们不仅很周全
Whoever they are, they're not just thorough.
而且还领先了我们三个星期
They're three weeks ahead of us.
如你们所见
As you can see,
威尔尼克教授在出差前一晚
Professor Velnik worked late into the night
工作到很晚 然后安全离开了
before his trip, and then left distinctly un-murdered.
这有点奇怪
We found that a trifle odd.
更奇怪的是 他穿的衣服
Odder still-- he was wearing different clothing
跟在现场发现的不一样
than was found at the scene.
就像录像不是同一天晚上拍的一样
It's almost as if this footage came from an entirely different night.
所以我们才找你要过去几个月的录像
That's why we asked you for footage going back a few months.
我们想知道这是惯例还是例外
We wanted to know-- was this an anomaly or a pattern?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表