用了这种枪进行犯罪
with the kind of gun we're talking about.
也许我们能让某个人招供
Maybe we can get someone to flip,
告诉我们枪是谁卖♥♥给他们的
tell us who sold them the gun they used.
烟酒与火器管理局肯定已经试过了
Pretty sure the ATF already went down that road.
没人招供
Nobody talked.
我们只需要找出他们没想到的筹码
Well, we'll just have to find a point of leverage that they missed.
又是一摞
Another stack of case files
烟酒与火器管理局外勤人员的报告
from the ATF's New York field office.
乔恩说她还在从其他警官那里获取更多
Joan says she's still tracking down more from other offices.
有什么发现了吗
Anything jump out at you?
目前为止 没有谁看起来
So far, no one appears to be
适合当告密者
a suitable candidate for snitching.
这些是我直接筛掉的 这些是管理局
These I rejected out of hand, and these the ATF applied
用了所有能用的手法
whatever possible pressure they could
来让他们屈服 但没有成功的
to get them to cooperate, with no success.
这里倒是还有很多呢
Well, there's plenty more where they came from.
听着 关于国家法警署的事...
Listen, about the U.S. Marshals...
你决定不去申请
You decided not to apply for the job.
我感谢你说的一切
I-I appreciate everything you said.
真的 只是...
Seriously. It's just...
我妈妈在这里
my mom's here.
香特尔得抛弃她的生活
Chantal would have to uproot her life.
更别提时机根本不对了
Not to mention the timing's all wrong.
这些确实都是原因
Those are indeed factors,
但对你来说最重要的那一个
but the one that's most important to you,
你却藏在了心底 对吗
you're keeping to yourself, aren't you?
警监
The captain.
你感觉离开他等于不忠
You feel that leaving him would be disloyal.
你了解的关于侦探的一切...
Everything you know about being a detective--
我是说 那些真正有用的东西
I mean, the stuff that really matters,
让你成为好侦探的那些东西
the stuff that makes you great--
是你自己学的 还是别人教你的
did you learn it yourself, or did someone teach you?
我觉得是前者
I think we know that it's the former.
对 想象另一种情景
Right, so imagine it was different.
想象下有人发掘了你
Imagine someone tapped you.
把你收入他的麾下
Took you under their wing,
让你成为业内的好手
made you who you are as a professional.
你觉得自己可以一走了之吗
You think you could just walk away from them?
法警不接受任何超过三十六岁的人
The Marshals don't accept anyone over the age of 36,
所以等警监退休时
so by the time the captain's days are done,
你很可能年龄太大无法申请法警署了
you'll likely be too old to apply to the Marshals Service.
我知道自己错过了什么
I know what I'm passing up.
也知道自己为什么留下
And I know what I'm staying for.
我能接受
I'm good with it.
好吧 这是你的决定
Well, it's your decision.
与此同时 我想我们找到了突破口
In the meantime, think we've found our man.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
烟酒火器管理局已经尝试过让我叛变了
ATF already tried to get me to rat
逼我说出我的上家
on the person who sold me the gun.
当时我就没松口 现在为什么要说呢
I wouldn't talk then, so why would I talk now?
有两人的生命危在旦夕
Two people's lives are in danger now.
使得我们更有可能与地检协商
That makes us more likely to talk to the D.A.
为你酌情减刑
about a deal for you.
你只需要给我们一个名字
You just have to give us a name.
-就这些吗 -听着 当你抢银行时
- Oh, that's it? - Look, you didn't hurt anyone
没有伤害任何人
when you robbed that bank;
只是用枪吓唬了几个出纳员
just scared a few tellers by waving a gun in their faces.
我们可以给你减刑
We can work with that.
抱歉 我不是告密者
Sorry. I'm not a snitch.
你偷的钱中的一部分
A portion of the money you stole--
大约五万美金 警方一直没有找回
almost $50,000-- was never recovered by the police.
我从银行急吼吼地逃出来
I hauled ass from that bank,
然后警♥察♥又对我穷追不舍
but the cops got onto me pretty fast.
这五万是在在追捕的时候丢的
I lost the 50 grand during the pursuit.
有意思 我朋友认为
That's funny. My friend thinks
你把这五万藏在了情人家里
you stashed it at the home of your mistress.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我已经结婚二十年了
I'm married going on 20 years.
哪里来的情人
I don't have a mistress.
那克莉丝·奥尔森是谁
Then who's Crissy Olsen?
我的朋友
My friend, see,
他注意到克莉丝去北部看了你好多次
he noticed that she's visited you a lot upstate.
虽然她登记的是"监狱志愿服务者"
She signs in as a "prison outreach volunteer"
但我们发现你是唯一一个
but far as we can tell, you're the only prisoner she...
她联♥系♥的人
reaches out to.
但最吸引我们注意的是
But what really jumped out is that the address
她登记时给警卫看的证件
on the license she uses to check in with the guards
上面的地址与你抢劫的银行只隔两个街区
is just two blocks from the bank you robbed.
令我的朋友怀疑你是在那里丢了五万
Made my friend wonder if that's where you lost the 50K.
你知道如果在克莉丝家里
You realize that if Crissy's house
找到那丢失的五万
got searched and that money turned up,
会以从犯起诉她
she'd be charged as an accessory after the fact.
你还要向你老婆解释是如何认识她的
You'd also have to explain to your wife how you know her.
你不能这么做
You can't.
首先 告诉我你上家的名字
First, you're gonna give me the name of the person who sold you the gun.
然后 确保那丢失的五万美金
Second, you're gonna make sure that 50K makes its way
返回银行
back to the bank.
克莉丝不会坐牢
Crissy will stay out of jail,
你老婆也永远不会知道她
your wife will never find out about her,
而我们将找到枪贩
and we'll get our gun dealer.
这是个三赢局面
It's a win-win-win.
我的上家叫恩里克·蒙卡达
I bought the gun from a guy named Enrique Moncada.
他住在威丹奇
He lives out in Wyandanch.
恩里克·蒙卡达 我们是萨福克县警♥察♥
Enrique Moncada, this is Suffolk County PD.
你被包围了
We have you surrounded.
把手放到我们能看见的地方
Put your hands where we can see them
趴到地上去
and get down on the ground.
有枪
Gun, gun, gun!
有交火
Shots fired!
真是一团糟
What a mess.
我建议当地警♥察♥在街上抓捕蒙卡达
I advised the locals to pick Moncada up on the street,
但他们想在他的家里抓捕他
but they wanted to grab him at his residence.
他们的辖区
Their jurisdiction.
他们做主
They get to call the shots.
我按他们要求留守在后方
I hung back like they asked.
结果一切都乱套了
Then everything went to hell.
等我到达时人已经死了
It was over by the time I got here.
特警队说他伸手去拿枪
ESU guys say he went for his gun.
手工制♥造♥ 45口径的M1911手♥枪♥
A hand-forged .45 M1911 pistol.
当地警♥察♥在后面的棚子里
The locals found a dozen more
还发现了一打与此相同的手♥枪♥
just like it in a shed out back.
蒙卡达绝对是在贩卖♥♥
So Moncada was definitely selling
绑♥架♥受害者制♥作♥的枪
the ghost guns made by our kidnap victims.
我们搜查了整个屋子和这片区域
We searched the house and the property.
没有发现玛丽亚和罗曼
There's no sign of Maria or Roman anywhere.
我们的最佳线索人物
And our best chance at finding them
又被警♥察♥给杀了
just committed suicide by cop.
你在看他的纹身吗
You were looking at his tattoos?
恩里克·蒙卡达是窃贼帮的一员
Enrique Moncada was a member of Los Ladrones.
这是一个大部分成员为拉丁人的摩托车黑帮
It's a motorcycle gang with a largely Latino membership.
他们劫持了玛丽亚和罗曼也不足为奇
Well, makes sense they're the ones who took Maria and Roman.
窃贼帮走私很多枪♥支♥
Los Ladrones run a lot of guns.
蒙卡达的部分枪♥支♥非常新
And some of the pistols Moncada had on hand were brand-new,
好像是在绑♥架♥后才制♥造♥的
as if they were made after the kidnapping.
所以我们对绑♥架♥犯的推测是对的
So we were right about the kidnappers.
他们希望玛丽亚和罗曼继续给他们造枪
They wanted Maria and Roman to keep making guns for them.
蒙卡达的存货被当地警♥察♥缴获前
I got a look at some of Moncada's merchandise
我看了一眼
before the local police took it away.
有些新手♥枪♥非常粗制滥造
Some of the newer pistols were rather shoddily made.
不是玛丽亚和罗曼一贯使用的技艺
Not Maria and Roman's usual craftsmanship.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表